What sort of bord have I got?

Old February 20th 04, 09:37 AM
David Brown :o\)

Default What sort of bord have I got?

I have an F2 Glide 156 board but it's the only board I've ever ridden and
have no idea what it's like compared to other boards.
I'm thinking of getting another board in the end of season bargains ready
for next season.
I get the impression that it's probably a freestyle board as it seems quite
flexible but I have nothing to compare it to. I'm considering getting
something a bit stiffer and more freeride orientated as I have little
interest in playing in the park but am getting faster and faster both on and
off piste.
I'm 5'7" tall (or short) and weigh around 11¼ stone and am, from reading
here, getting the impression that I may want something a little longer, a
little narrower (only have size 7 feet) and a little stiffer.
Idealy I'd like to demo some boards and according to
http://www.theboarder.co.uk/snowuke/index.html there is an ultrasport demo
day at MK snozone on March 5th, but on phoning them, they know nothing about
it, so it looks like I may have to go on recommendations.

Thank you for any advice

--
David Brown )
http://kitemap.co.uk/stack

Old February 20th 04, 05:15 PM
cupra

David Brown ) wrote:
I have an F2 Glide 156 board but it's the only board I've ever ridden
and have no idea what it's like compared to other boards.
I'm thinking of getting another board in the end of season bargains
ready for next season.
I get the impression that it's probably a freestyle board as it seems
quite flexible but I have nothing to compare it to. I'm considering
getting something a bit stiffer and more freeride orientated as I
have little interest in playing in the park but am getting faster and
faster both on and off piste.
I'm 5'7" tall (or short) and weigh around 11=BC stone and am, from
reading here, getting the impression that I may want something a
little longer, a little narrower (only have size 7 feet) and a little
stiffer.=20
Idealy I'd like to demo some boards and according to
http://www.theboarder.co.uk/snowuke/index.html there is an ultrasport
demo day at MK snozone on March 5th, but on phoning them, they know
nothing about it, so it looks like I may have to go on
recommendations.=20
=20
Thank you for any advice

I'm surprised you managed to negotiate the robot switchboard and find a =
human at the SnoZone!

Try giving Ultrasport themselves a call - =
http://www.ultrasportuk.com/site1.htm

--=20
cupra (remove nospam please to mail)