The Prince of Wales gay!?

Old November 13th 03, 12:18 AM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

Default The Prince of Wales gay!?

"The Real Bev" skrev i melding
"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:
Is he a hot candidate for the Alpine
Combined? Anyway, he must be a real "dog lover", in the perverted sense

of
the word, since he has a bulldogg, called Camilla, as his mistress.

She probably has a nice personality.

Yes, that must be it.

Old November 13th 03, 12:37 AM
Richard Henry

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote in message
"The Real Bev" skrev i melding
"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:
Is he a hot candidate for the Alpine
Combined? Anyway, he must be a real "dog lover", in the perverted

sense
of
the word, since he has a bulldogg, called Camilla, as his mistress.

She probably has a nice personality.

Yes, that must be it.

I saw Prince Andrew today doing an intro on a History Channel show on the
English Navy. Is it too late for him to become PofW? A simple act of
Parliament, perhaps?

Old November 13th 03, 02:50 AM
The Real Bev

"The Real Bev" skrev:

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:
Is he a hot candidate for the Alpine
Combined? Anyway, he must be a real "dog lover", in the perverted sense
of the word, since he has a bulldogg, called Camilla, as his mistress.

She probably has a nice personality.

Yes, that must be it.

I saw Prince Andrew today doing an intro on a History Channel show on the
English Navy. Is it too late for him to become PofW? A simple act of
Parliament, perhaps?

He could always abdicate. There's precedent, you know.

--
Cheers, Bev
"America is at an awkward stage: it is too late to work within the
Old November 13th 03, 03:43 AM
Richard Henry

"The Real Bev" skrev:

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:
Is he a hot candidate for the Alpine
Combined? Anyway, he must be a real "dog lover", in the perverted

sense
of the word, since he has a bulldogg, called Camilla, as his

mistress.

She probably has a nice personality.

Yes, that must be it.

I saw Prince Andrew today doing an intro on a History Channel show on

the
English Navy. Is it too late for him to become PofW? A simple act of
Parliament, perhaps?

He could always abdicate. There's precedent, you know.

Minor point - I don't believe he can actually abdicate until he is King. In
nay envent, if he declared he would not take the job, it would pass to
William, his son, right? I'm pushing for Andrew.

You know this is how civil wars start, right?

Old November 13th 03, 05:06 AM
The Real Bev

"The Real Bev" skrev:

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:
Is he a hot candidate for the Alpine
Combined? Anyway, he must be a real "dog lover", in the perverted

sense
of the word, since he has a bulldogg, called Camilla, as his

mistress.

She probably has a nice personality.

Yes, that must be it.

I saw Prince Andrew today doing an intro on a History Channel show on

the
English Navy. Is it too late for him to become PofW? A simple act of
Parliament, perhaps?

He could always abdicate. There's precedent, you know.

Minor point - I don't believe he can actually abdicate until he is King. In
nay envent, if he declared he would not take the job, it would pass to
William, his son, right? I'm pushing for Andrew.

Ooh, I forgot about that... Well, then I guess it will be necessary for
the boys to have an automobile accident, right?

You know this is how civil wars start, right?

What, you mean that Cromwell and Charles I were related? And Lincoln
and Lee? Eeew.

From rec.humor.funny:

From a recent letter to the editor in Tennessee:
"The actions taken by the New Hampshire Episcopalians (INDUCTING A GAY
BISHOP) are an affront to Christians everywhere. I am just thankful that
the church's founder, Henry VIII, and his wife Catherine of Aragon, and his
wife Anne Boleyn, and his wife Jane Seymour, and his wife Anne of Cleves,
and his wife Katherine Howard, and his wife Catherine Parr are no longer
here to suffer through this assault on traditional Christian marriages."

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old November 13th 03, 10:43 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"CowPunk©" skrev i melding
Nah! Nobody cares. We all knew he was a fruit anyway ( = Prince

Charles). Clinton's a good topic because he's red neck trailer park trash.
If it wasn't for Hillary, ole Bill would be working at some backwater
filling station.

"the world needs ditch diggers, too"- Judge Smails in Caddyshack.

Bill Clinton has certainly been accused of being a lot of nasty things in
his days, but being gay is most definitely not one of them. And accusing him
of being "redneck trailer park trash", is way off target, and a description
much more fitting for GWB, the most unsophisticated and rednecked US
president in recorded history.

Old November 13th 03, 10:48 PM
Walt

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:

Bill Clinton has certainly been accused of being a lot of nasty things in
his days, but being gay is most definitely not one of them. And accusing him
of being "redneck trailer park trash", is way off target, and a description
much more fitting for GWB, the most unsophisticated and rednecked US
president in recorded history.

You don't remember Johnson, do you?

--
//-Walt
//
Old November 14th 03, 12:33 AM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"Walt" skrev i melding
"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:
Bill Clinton has certainly been accused of being a lot of nasty things

in
his days, but being gay is most definitely not one of them. And accusing

him
of being "redneck trailer park trash", is way off target, and a

description
much more fitting for GWB, the most unsophisticated and rednecked US
president in recorded history.

You don't remember Johnson, do you?

No, you are quite right, I do not really remember him personally, since I am
in my mid-thirties myself. But I have of course heard of him, if you are
referring to Lyndon B. Johnson, called LBJ, JFKs southern vice president,
who succeeded JFK when JFK was assassinated in Dallas in 1963, nearly forty
years ago these days. He was US president for most of the sixties, I reckon.
I do not really know much about president Lyndon Johnson, apart from that he
vastly escalated the Vietnam war, and that certainly gives him no credit in
my book, anyway. I cannot compare him to GWB because of my lack of knowledge
about him, but I can still assume that LBJ and GWB are two birds of a
feather, can I not? And that they both are southerners, can not be a total
coincidence, I can also assume.

Old November 14th 03, 01:50 AM
pigo

[...]

I don't know. Would you make the same associations if they were both
"negro"? OH WAIT! That would be wrong.

Old November 14th 03, 02:52 AM
pigo

"tm" wrote in message
"pigo" wrote:

Not to mention that LBJ posessed many more of the "send guys to war

for
personal gain" attributes than the sore losers go to amazing lengths

attempt to attribute to GWB. After all we were attacked this time.

LBJ's US was attacked similarily in the Gulf of Tonkin.
I suspect the results will be the same, the US retreating in shame,
leaving behind a tragic mess.

The GoT was comparable to 9-11? I didn't realize you were that hard up.