Looking for the name of a christmas song

Old May 1st 05, 07:32 PM
Dr Reuse

Default Looking for the name of a christmas song

I am looking for the name and music for a Christmas song. My daughter
performed it in middle school choir a few years ago but she can't
remember the name.

Some of the lyrics a

"In a manger, in a stable, on a cold night so long ago,
lay a tiny little baby"... and that's all we can remember.

The music teacher at the school is gone and the new one doesn't know
the song or can find the music under the name "In a manger".

If you know anything about this song(title, music), please email me at
. Thanks.

Old May 4th 05, 08:56 AM
jonnyboy

Dr Reuse wrote:
I am looking for the name and music for a Christmas song. My

daughter
performed it in middle school choir a few years ago but she can't
remember the name.

Some of the lyrics a

"In a manger, in a stable, on a cold night so long ago,
lay a tiny little baby"... and that's all we can remember.

The music teacher at the school is gone and the new one doesn't know
the song or can find the music under the name "In a manger".

If you know anything about this song(title, music), please email me

at
. Thanks.

maybe:
http://www.choralmusic.com/viewscore.php?name=scores2002/amen_satb_p11.gif

The delightful, popular Spiritual is available with an all-Christmas
text, in a truly choral arrangement. After the chorus is sung, the
first verse begins "See the tiny baby lyin' in the manger on Christmas
morning!" and continues with the shepherds running to greet him in the
lowly stable, the kings and wise men kneeling down before him, and the
angels singing "Amen, Hallelujah, Amen!"

relevance ? I always try to sing an uplifiting song (if not an actual
hymn) while skiing - Don't you children?

Jonboy

Christmas 2005 Ski Trip BostonJD Alpine Skiing 3 February 3rd 05 06:35 AM
BC Christmas Vacation RR Snowboarding 2 October 22nd 04 03:09 PM
My Kind of Christmas Present AstroPax Alpine Skiing 2 December 26th 03 02:29 AM
My Kind of Christmas Present AstroPax Alpine Skiing (moderated) 1 December 25th 03 04:54 PM
Skiing in North America over Christmas - Do not want to go to Whistler. How about Fernie or Kirkwood? Markus Hornkvist Alpine Skiing 51 October 10th 03 02:48 PM