Bwaaahaahaaa....

Old May 11th 05, 12:30 AM
klaus

Default Bwaaahaahaaa....

AstroPax wrote:
From the NWS, SLC:

---
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SALT LAKE CITY UT
335 PM MDT TUE MAY 10 2005

UTZ007-008-110500-
WASATCH MOUNTAINS I-80 NORTH-WASATCH MOUNTAINS SOUTH OF I-80-
335 PM MDT TUE MAY 10 2005

...SNOW ADVISORY EXTENDED UNTIL 11 AM MDT WEDNESDAY..

Yup... yup.... Snowing, it is... hard.

-klaus

Old May 11th 05, 12:40 AM
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Hank Sniadoch wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ................... who cares ??
"klaus" wrote in message

Yup... yup.... Snowing, it is... hard.

Nobody but us real skiers...
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 11th 05, 12:41 AM
klaus

Top psot fixed..

Hank Sniadoch wrote:
"klaus" wrote in message

AstroPax wrote:

From the NWS, SLC:

---
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SALT LAKE CITY UT
335 PM MDT TUE MAY 10 2005

UTZ007-008-110500-
WASATCH MOUNTAINS I-80 NORTH-WASATCH MOUNTAINS SOUTH OF I-80-
335 PM MDT TUE MAY 10 2005

...SNOW ADVISORY EXTENDED UNTIL 11 AM MDT WEDNESDAY..

Yup... yup.... Snowing, it is... hard.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ................... who cares ??

That would be skiers... not you... As to whether you care or not, no one
cares. Carry on...

-klaus
Old May 12th 05, 02:26 AM
KentB

Bite Me.

On second thought I'll start my snow dance again. That will fix that snow
problem you've got.

"AstroPax" wrote in message
From the NWS, SLC:

---
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SALT LAKE CITY UT
335 PM MDT TUE MAY 10 2005

UTZ007-008-110500-
WASATCH MOUNTAINS I-80 NORTH-WASATCH MOUNTAINS SOUTH OF I-80-
335 PM MDT TUE MAY 10 2005

...SNOW ADVISORY EXTENDED UNTIL 11 AM MDT WEDNESDAY..

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SALT LAKE CITY HAS EXTENDED THE SNOW
ADVISORY FOR THE WASATCH MOUNTAINS OF NORTHERN UTAH THROUGH LATE
WEDNESDAY MORNING.

SNOW...HEAVY AT TIMES...WILL CONTINUE THROUGH TONIGHT AND EARLY
WEDNESDAY MORNING WITH ADDITIONAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 6-12 INCHES.
THE BULK OF THE ACCUMULATION WILL BE ABOVE ABOUT 7500 FEET...BUT SNOW
LEVELS WILL DROP TO NEAR 6000 FEET OR LOWER BY WEDNESDAY MORNING.

SNOW SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AND NIGHT AS THIS
STORM SYSTEM WILL BE SLOW TO MOVE EAST. THIS ADVISORY MAY BE NEEDED
TO BE EXTENDED AGAIN.

TRAVEL WILL BE DIFFICULT AT HIGHER ELEVATIONS THROUGHOUT THE WASATCH
MOUNTAINS OF NORTHERN UTAH TODAY DUE TO OCCASIONAL HEAVY SNOW.

STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO ALL HAZARDS OR LOG ONTO
WWW.WEATHER.GOV FOR UPDATES ON THIS COLD SPRING STORM.
---

-Astro

---
AstroPax Photography
http://nikon.astropax.com
---

Old May 13th 05, 05:08 PM
Ron - NY

Hi Scott !

Old May 14th 05, 07:57 AM
pigo

Hey. Just thought I'd reply cause I could.

I'm in Europe now reading through google so that big fat homosexual
brother molesting pig is visible again. What a sad piece of ****. Oh
well.

I won't divulge my exact timetable here. I could be at the beginning or
end of the trip. I don' want to reveal the exact timetable or security
arrangements I've maintained at home for obvious reasons, but I'll
report on the progress of the trip now and again, maybe try to link to
some pictures.

The snow report for Alta last week was 24" for that storm!!! Rain in
Salt Lake and small amounts of snow in PC. I sure have alot of flowers
and green grass this year. I've had an appointment to get my truck
detailed for weeks now. I just want to wait until winter looks "over
with" before I go ahead with it. I'm ready! Boating and fishing when I
get back I say.

Who knows which site is the best/easiest for me to join that I can
upload photos and post links to share photo's?

pigo

Old May 14th 05, 08:32 AM
ant

pigo wrote:

Who knows which site is the best/easiest for me to join that I can
upload photos and post links to share photo's?

Yahoo offers some kind of service like that, yahoo pictures or something.

Old May 14th 05, 06:17 PM
vern93

In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

Come get some, freak.

Some what? Oatmeal cookies? Because I love oatmeal cookies! I'm just
saying that if you are inviting me for oatmeal cookies, that's whole
'nother kettle of fish of a different colour.

So, is it oatmeal cookies?

Dave

P.S. Hey Scott, go easy on the allspice and a few rasins in them would
be nice too.
Old May 14th 05, 07:07 PM
Richard Henry

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

Come get some, freak.

Some what? Oatmeal cookies? Because I love oatmeal cookies! I'm just
saying that if you are inviting me for oatmeal cookies, that's whole
'nother kettle of fish of a different colour.

So, is it oatmeal cookies?

Dave

P.S. Hey Scott, go easy on the allspice and a few rasins in them would
be nice too.

No raisins in my cookies please. With my glasses off, I go "Ah, chocolate
chips!" Then I bite into a little rabbit turd.