Taking up skiing

Old September 29th 11, 11:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

Default Taking up skiing

On Sep 29, 3:10 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
On 9/29/11 2:24 PM, Bob F wrote:

Wow! You really sound like _elided_ these days. I hope you are proud.

What he doesn't sound like is TaiChi - it sounds more like
TaiChi/Snowbender has been hijacked by the bent and bitter.

I for one hope the real TaiChi finds his way back, both to his persona
and to RSA. Even if his tai chi skiing doesn't make much sense to me,
he was having fun doing it and making his videos; *having fun* is
sorely lacking around here.

Thanks, but I think that you preach to the wrong crowds; given that
they only know how to giggling on mickey mouse's stuff and thinking
that's "having fun," they don't know what "having fun" really is, and
that's why the main cause "*having fun* is sorely lacking around
here."

It seems to be what happens when someone makes wild claims not backed up by
reality, expecting people to respond with praise. Instead, they get criticism
they are incapable of handling graciously and learning from. Unable to learn,
they keep trying the same thing, expecting a different response, then getting
angry and bitter when thay don't.

Is there a word for that?

Yes, "gappers"! That's what I've said all along. For the "gap," you
don't see you are exactly what you have said, incapable handling the
defeats graciously, so unable to learn, and unable to improve
yourself, and become bitterer instead of trying to improve when being
pointed out; no, your whining will not advance you to anywhere, and
the "gap" widen...

I origionally thought the Itchie might have something to teach, and tried to ask
questions to find out what it might be. I really tried. He is just too thin
skinned to deal with questions and try to answer constructively, instead quickly
turning to insults and names. He really wasn't that much fun.

Like some community college students, can't learn themselves, but
complaint the instructors can't teach; of course, you're not going to
learn anything if you just ask questions and dare not to look into the
answers. Sorry that you don't have fun, but I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFTBwCsf6XM

snowbender
Old September 30th 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 29, 4:31*pm, down_hill wrote:
Bob F wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
On 9/29/11 2:24 PM, Bob F wrote:

[...]

I think we all tried at first. & I had spent 10 years volunteering in a
japanese garden have had visits with zen types and had many
international asian visitors, never met any that acted like loon2

Holy ****. Now this asshole is claiming to be an expert on Asian
culture.
Irony meter finds enlightenment.

But as he admitted that he did not apply proofs for his claims. He has
gone past what you could excuse as a bad day.

You've gone past what anyone could excuse as a bad year, clown.

We have all tried to point out to him how you win a argument and
responding with a video that misses the point is his typical response.

I certainly have tried to point out how YOU can win an arguement. But
since I win every time, you quit responding and limited yourself to
taking cheap shots.

Then Following up with name calling. If the teacher can not teach he can
not call the students dumb.

He sure can call YOU dumb, Dumb****. Incredibly stupid.

The point that he really starts to curse at me is the Question
Why have you been kicked off all the other forums?

Why are you such a cowardly, lying piece of **** asshole?

It is not a case that we have caused this behavior, he has had himself
banned and purged from every online group that has standards he only
rants and raves here because it is the only place he can post.

Clue time. If you wrote on a moderated website the way you write here
you'd get kicked off, too.

So I do not think that there is a fun itchy I think he is just a biter
moron and trying to have a discussion with him is like arguing that
powder skiing takes place in 6 inches of snow.-

Holy ****. Holy ****. Holy ****. This dumb**** is so stupid, so
clueless, that he actually just called Ichie a "biter moron".
Irony meter bites itself.
Holy ****. Holy ****. You can't plan a moment of zen like this.
Old September 30th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

snowbender wrote:
Wow! You really sound like scottie these days. I hope you are proud.

No, though I have said that winning a strong opponent may bring one
honor, there's no pleasure to beat up you spineless gappers, like step
on a pile of crawling worms, yuck!

LOL!

Old September 30th 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

snowbender wrote:
It seems to be what happens when someone makes wild claims not
backed up by reality, expecting people to respond with praise.
Instead, they get criticism they are incapable of handling
graciously and learning from. Unable to learn, they keep trying the
same thing, expecting a different response, then getting angry and
bitter when thay don't.

Is there a word for that?

Yes, "gappers"!

Bzzzzzzzt!

Sorry, you lose.

Old September 30th 11, 12:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 29, 5:30*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
snowbender wrote:
It seems to be what happens when someone makes wild claims not
backed up by reality, expecting people to respond with praise.
Instead, they get criticism they are incapable of handling
graciously and learning from. Unable to learn, they keep trying the
same thing, expecting a different response, then getting angry and
bitter when thay don't.

Is there a word for that?

Yes, "gappers"!

Bzzzzzzzt!

Sorry, you lose.

You hide in anonymity and lie, defame and harass while hiding behind
your computer.
BZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT!
What a loser!
Old September 30th 11, 03:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 29, 5:30 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
snowbender wrote:
It seems to be what happens when someone makes wild claims not
backed up by reality, expecting people to respond with praise.
Instead, they get criticism they are incapable of handling
graciously and learning from. Unable to learn, they keep trying the
same thing, expecting a different response, then getting angry and
bitter when thay don't.

Is there a word for that?

Yes, "gappers"!

Bzzzzzzzt!

Sorry, you lose.

Laughable, you are still beating your own face [to swollen] to pretend
you're fat; what did you win, little knowledge?

snowbender

Old September 30th 11, 05:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:21:02 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On 09/29/2011 02:53 PM, lal_truckee wrote:

*having fun* is sorely lacking around here.

No ****. Hard to think in terms of fun when you're going to the gym in
90F weather and getting totally knackered after 30 minutes on the
Nautili and 5 minutes on some torture device that may be called a stair
climber or elliptical trainer or something completely different :-(

Try golf.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old September 30th 11, 01:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 09/29/2011 07:31 PM, down_hill wrote:

(snippity snip)

........................... arguing that
powder skiing takes place in 6 inches of snow.

It does when it's all you've got. We're
really happy in a foot or so.
Old September 30th 11, 02:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 30, 6:44*am, VtSkier wrote:
On 09/29/2011 07:31 PM, down_hill wrote:

(snippity snip)

powder skiing takes place in 6 inches of snow.

It does when it's all you've got. We're
really happy in a foot or so.

I recall boot-top powder onr day at Jay Peak in the 60's. No one knew
how to ski it.