Yellowreed 1st ever snowshoe race KARS-Turkey

Old January 21st 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
SCOOTERYellowreedreed snowshoe rambler

Default Yellowreed 1st ever snowshoe race KARS-Turkey

Hello to all

I just subscribed.I am a new member. For those who are fond of
snowshoeing and nordic skiing and in search of a pleasant scenery
within tall yelowpine covered ski and mountain tracks,covered with
more than one meter (average) beautiful dry ,crysta,powdered snow for 8
months, I have goodnews for you.

Sarikamis Wintersports Cıbil Hill and other pristine hills slopes and
daring godalmighty Mountains are the areas for the most cautious or
most daring,challnegers skiers and snowshoers.

Soon there will be a site available for you guys. it is currently under
construction the name is:
www.yellowreedhedik.net
For the time being you can only see a logo of FORSÄ°S WEB DESÄ°GN that
says the site is under construction.

For those who would like to have more information on Yellowreed area
and about hotels surrounding the lift and teleski facilities please
contact me either by posting a message or directly by contacting me
at : address for spesific details both on where is
that place, how would ı get there, who would help me etc.

"SCOOTER" the friendly yellowreed snowshoeing turtle (that is me of
course) is here to help you with all your inquirires.
Pictures of the ski tracks and Yellowreed area and the Hotel situated
at the slope will be e-mailed to the addresses provided on request..

I hope to meet you folks in Yellowreed during 2008 1st everYellowreed
snowshoe race kars/Turkey.

Boray Uras
Scooter..