Boycott Powder Magazine, let them know about Mike Saemmisch

Old August 31st 05, 12:32 AM
Buddha

Default Boycott Powder Magazine, let them know about Mike Saemmisch

Turns out Mike Saemmisch has a photo in Powder.
I encourage all long term rsa readers to inform the editors of the sordid
history of Mike Saemmisch in this newsgroup.
He has been a charter member of the terrorist group for the past six years.
He has participated in a criminal conspiracy that deliberately lied to the
police and to a judge. He supports and encourages criminal acts of
harassment in the real world, has had the vilest of the rsa posters as a
guest in his home, skis with the worst of the freaks.
He moderates the private terrorist newsgroup, rsa.moderated, where no matter
how vile or how criminal you are, you are welcome....as long as you don't
discuss Mike's sordid, amoral history.
It would be a shame if someone wrote Powder and falsely accused him of
molesting children, of rape, of murder, of theft, of stalking.
A shame, but fair.
Because Mike and his friends have done exactly that to me.
Not that I would encourage anyone to use this asshole's tactics against him:
he certainly believes such tactics are fair given his support and friendship
with those who do it and stalk in the real world.
But if someone did give him a taste of his own ****, so to speak, perhaps it
might help him develop a conscience, and shun those who lie and defame and
harass.
Wouldn't be me, of course. I'd never go anonymous and make false
allegations, especially since Mike has two daughters. Be a shame if his
friends and family read false allegations about molesting children, right?
Wouldn't be me. But I sure am tempted.
Fair is fair, right?

Old August 31st 05, 12:40 AM
Richard Henry

"Buddha" wrote in message
Turns out Mike Saemmisch has a photo in Powder.
I encourage all long term rsa readers to inform the editors of the sordid
history of Mike Saemmisch in this newsgroup.

What did you write to Powder?

Old August 31st 05, 12:45 AM
Buddha

A note to the newcomer: Richard Henry made false allegations to my
licensing agency. Real harassment in the real world.
I promise not to do anything that hasn't been done by Richard Henry, Mike
Saemmisch, and their fellow terrorists.
Fair is fair.

Old August 31st 05, 12:54 AM
Richard Henry

"Buddha" wrote in message
A note to the newcomer: Richard Henry made false allegations to my
licensing agency. Real harassment in the real world.
I promise not to do anything that hasn't been done by Richard Henry, Mike
Saemmisch, and their fellow terrorists.
Fair is fair.

Another note to the newcomer: I admit I wrote to the Washington State
Health Professional complaint line about Scott (you can find directiosn to
do the same at
https://fortress.wa.gov/doh/hpqa1/di.../complaint.htm). I told them
I knew nothing bad to say about him. Obviously, I was wrong.

I don't even get Powder. Should I go out and buy a copy, and then not read
it?

Old August 31st 05, 02:16 AM

Hey Scroat,

Did you get your Congressional Medal of Honor yet? I'm sure they must
have just overlooked you. I mean a true war hero such as yourself
surely deserves one.

Old August 31st 05, 02:43 AM
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Buddha" wrote:

Turns out Mike Saemmisch has a photo in Powder.

Wow! Very cool and very exciting!!! Congratulations Mike!

with warmest aloha,

Dave
Old August 31st 05, 04:48 AM
Richard Henry

news

"Buddha" wrote in message
Turns out Mike Saemmisch has a photo in Powder.
I encourage all long term rsa readers to inform the editors of the
sordid
history of Mike Saemmisch in this newsgroup.

What did you write to Powder?

I never buy skiing magazines. But since the fat, lying, child
molesting (his brother no less) pig doesn't want us to, I just went
out and bought a few Powder Magazines. I'd give them to someone if
they wanted them. But since the idea is to buy more, I'll just throw
them away.

Dear Pigo:

I know you are anxious for ski season, but your computer clock is set one
month ahead.

Old August 31st 05, 08:32 PM
Buddha

One stalking wacko congratulating another.
Same old, same old.

Old August 31st 05, 08:44 PM
Buddha

More real life stalking from Richard Henry, encouraging others to harass me
in real life.
Fair is fair.
Mike Saemmisch certainly won't be able to complain about me encouraging
others to write to Powder and tell them about his criminal behavior on
usenet. Much less making up gross lies about him, as Richard Henry has done
about me.
Fair is fair, right?
Whine, you sick freaks.