WHAT SONG REMINDS YOU THE MOST OF ZOOMING DOWN THE SKI SLOPES?

Old December 27th 09, 01:59 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine
Chickity China The Chinese Chicken

Default WHAT SONG REMINDS YOU THE MOST OF ZOOMING DOWN THE SKI SLOPES?

For me:

The Police - "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic"

http://paulhovey.org/mp3/The%20Polic...%20Ma gic.mp3

Old December 27th 09, 02:02 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine
%

"Chickity China The Chinese Chicken" wrote in
message
For me:

The Police - "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic"

http://paulhovey.org/mp3/The%20Polic...%20Ma gic.mp3

Penguin In Bondage

Old December 27th 09, 02:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Irrelevant groups deleted...

Bad Moon Rising. For several years they played that over the speakers on The
Wall at Snow Summit.

--
Cheers, Bev
Do not try to solve all life's problems at once -- learn to
Old December 27th 09, 03:48 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine
humble.life

On 27/12/2009 03:02, % wrote:

"Chickity China The Chinese Chicken" wrote
in message
For me:

The Police - "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic"

http://paulhovey.org/mp3/The%20Polic...%20Ma gic.mp3

Penguin In Bondage

i was just not thinking the same thing

Old December 27th 09, 04:26 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine
bitchcakes

http://paulhovey.org/mp3/The%20Polic...7%20Every%20Li...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2yxhp1WE_8
Old December 27th 09, 04:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 26, 8:32*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,
*Chickity China The Chinese Chicken wrote:

For me:

The Police - "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic"

http://paulhovey.org/mp3/The%20Polic...7%20Every%20Li...
ing%20She%20Does%20is%20Magic.mp3

*It depends on a run, but for many runs, *I would say Danny Elfman's
"Breakfast Machine".... *Especially at the end of the day at Blackcomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hettbehUb0Y

Some Mahler Fifth Symphony fourth movement also comes to mind, but maybe
that is my iPod doing the thinking.

And here I thought it would be "They're coming to take me away, ha ha,
ho ho, hee hee, to the funny farm...."
Old December 27th 09, 04:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 21:48:18 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

And here I thought it would be "They're coming to take me away, ha ha,
ho ho, hee hee, to the funny farm...."

That's the song running through your head 24/7.

Happy Kwanza and vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old December 27th 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

And here I thought it would be "They're coming to take me away, ha ha,
ho ho, hee hee, to the funny farm...."

That's the song running through your head 24/7.

Nah. When I think of you, Dennis Leary comes to mind. "You're an
asshole, you're an asshole......"

Happy Kwanza and vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012.

I'm voting for Arnie to bone Palin on top of Baldy.
Old December 27th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

And here I thought it would be "They're coming to take me away, ha ha,
ho ho, hee hee, to the funny farm...."

Actually, that was reasonably funny.

A lot of what I write is very funny. Especially about you. Starting
with YOUR them song, "Hey, Hey, I'm a Monkee".

That's the song running through your head 24/7.

Happy Kwanza and vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012.

You heathen, it's spelled with TWO as. Didn't you ever read The... um...

Is there a sacred book for kwanzaa? *How do they know what to do to avoid
eternal damnation?

They start earning heaven by staying the hell out of this ********.

Friendly Slopes lakota Snowboarding 4 February 3rd 06 03:06 PM
"Bert Hoff" - song Eviel Dewar Alpine Skiing 1 January 6th 06 03:47 AM
Dry Slopes Iain Hendry Snowboarding 11 May 20th 05 04:31 PM
Looking for the name of a christmas song Dr Reuse European Ski Resorts 2 May 4th 05 08:56 AM
A glorious day on the slopes Walt Alpine Skiing 8 December 30th 04 09:54 PM