How do I adjust the lengt of a LooK alpine binding?

Old February 3rd 04, 06:48 PM
Tron Kværn

Default How do I adjust the lengt of a LooK alpine binding?

Hello,

My daughter has bought new an bigger boots So I have to adjust the length of
the binding to fit with the longer boot. How do I do I do that?

--
regards
Tron

Old February 3rd 04, 10:13 PM
Alex Heney

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:48:27 +0100, "Tron Kværn"
wrote:

Hello,

My daughter has bought new an bigger boots So I have to adjust the length of
the binding to fit with the longer boot. How do I do I do that?

Take it to the shop.

Unless it is one of the adjustable types designed to go with specific
skis (such as th Atomic Device 310, to give one example), it is not
really a D-I-Y job unless you *really* know what you are doing.

Most bindings do not have sufficient adjustment for significantly
different sized boots without re-mounting. And that means accurate
measuring, and drilling of pilot holes for *just* the right diameter,
to *just* the right depth.

--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
I am the computer your mother warned you about.

To reply by email, my address is aDOTjDOTheneyATbtinternetDOTcom
Old February 3rd 04, 10:40 PM
Armin

"Tron Kværn" wrote in message news:F1STb.2645$O41.75925@amstwist00...
Hello,

My daughter has bought new an bigger boots So I have to adjust the length of
the binding to fit with the longer boot. How do I do I do that?

For the sake of your daughters health, if you have to ask then you'd
better take them to the skis hop and have a tech do it. There is more
to setting up bindings then adjusting for boot length.