Conditions and crowds at Steamboat in late March

Old November 8th 03, 04:53 PM
Mark

Default Conditions and crowds at Steamboat in late March

Hello.

Does anyone have any feedback on what sort of snow conditions there will be at Steamboat from 3/20 -
3/27? We've never been there and my concern is that with its mostly western exposure and lower altitude
than most Colorado resorts, it will be too slushy.

Also, this is apparently spring-break time. Any ideas on how bad the lift lines and crowded slopes will
be there?

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

Mark
Old November 13th 03, 03:45 AM
BULLSMW2

Mark- my name is Michael I am Director of Sales for the Comfort Inn Steamboat
Springs 1-970-879-6669, I think that you are going to be in at a great time, it
might be somewhat warm but to me the best snow conditions is when it starts to
warm up a lil, I have a lot of business in late march during the weekends, so
plan your trip mainly on week days also email me if you
would like the best rate in Steamboat Springs).

Also you mentioned lift lines, I have never waited more then 5 minutes once I
was on the mountain the Gondola moves very fast, so you should not have to
worry about any lines.

Take Care
Michael