2004 Birkie

Old April 20th 04, 10:03 PM
Sly D. Skeez

Default 2004 Birkie

A lot of people posted their Birkie stories and I was pretty silent. I
ended up writing up an article for Silent Sports on the Birkie, and
they put it on their website:

http://www.silentsports.net/payback_time.html

I get done with a race like that and I'm just pumped. Man, it was a
good time, although I screwed up Dave Dow's race. Hey, it's all in
there.

BTW, I don't read my U of M email very often...

Jay Wenner
Old April 21st 04, 09:22 PM
Laurent Duparchy

Thanks for your post

yes, Pilot yellow binding tab sucks !
Old April 21st 04, 09:50 PM
Jeff Potter

Yeah, I enjoyed your story in the SS issue. Good article...and good
race!

--

Jeff Potter
****

Old April 21st 04, 10:57 PM
Fitzgerald

They can be installed fairly easily if you put them in hot water for a
bit.Put the short end in first. Understandably hard to do 5 minutes before a
race start.
Fitzgerald

Birkie Waves posted Marsh Jones Nordic Skiing 0 March 20th 04 12:51 AM
Official Toko view of Birkie Rob Bradlee Nordic Skiing 18 February 27th 04 09:44 PM
Birkie lodging dware Nordic Skiing 0 February 11th 04 04:31 PM
Birkie Condo dware Nordic Skiing 0 September 23rd 03 10:19 PM
American Birkie Advice Sought Dave Kiely Nordic Skiing 2 September 21st 03 06:31 PM