The Cosmic Ski Dance

Old October 5th 10, 08:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default The Cosmic Ski Dance

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

On Oct 5, 10:14 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:
On Oct 4, 11:21 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

snowbender wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:57 pm, pigo wrote:
On Oct 3, 2:54 pm, snowbender
wrote:

Yup, you may not even know you were insinuating it, and may get
confused with who is saying what. That happens quite often to a
mutated ego.

It is impossible for one to insunuate something and not know it.
That
is a contradiction in terms really.
It can be interpreted in a way not meant by the speaker. But
"insinuation" can only happen with the knowledge of the insinuator.

So the insinuator has lied through the insinuation, knowingly?

No. There is no agreement that insinuation must be lying. Just that one
cannot insinuate unknowingly.

Of course, given that you deny anything that you don't agree, there
won't be any agreement between your little mind and the reality.
Nevertheless, given that you think that insinuation is an opinion, and
an opinion contravenes to the fact is a lie, so your insinuation was a
lie, to lip-serve your mutated ego.

You're getting even less coherent, Chai-tea....

No; what you see is only your little mind dilating, thinning out, Mr.
LOLs.

snowbender

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Sorry, Chai-tea, but I'm not responsible for the fact that you cannot
write a coherent paragraph.

--
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg
Old October 5th 10, 08:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Oct 5, 1:08 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:
On Oct 4, 11:21 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

snowbender wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:57 pm, pigo wrote:
On Oct 3, 2:54 pm, snowbender
wrote:

[...]

Good to hear that you finally realize your own inaptness, you should
have stopped years ago.

snowbender

Old October 5th 10, 09:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:
On Oct 4, 11:21 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

snowbender wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:57 pm, pigo wrote:
On Oct 3, 2:54 pm, snowbender
wrote:

[...]

Good to hear you admit you cannot write a coherent paragraph.

snowbender

Old October 5th 10, 09:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

*snowbender wrote:
On Oct 4, 11:21 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:57 pm, pigo wrote:
On Oct 3, 2:54 pm, snowbender
wrote:

[...]

Quite coherent to me, but then again, I'm not a delusional mentally
ill pathological liar like you, Baker.
Here is the challenge. Write a coherent paragraph detailing why you
did NOT tell LE that I had threatened your life, after promising to do
so for months. Include descriptions of your cowardice, the legal
consequences of lying to the cops, and apologize for being such a
cowardly, stalking freak.
If you can't do it, get help. You are insane.
Old October 5th 10, 09:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

snowbender wrote:
On Oct 4, 7:30 pm, downhill wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:

one

cannot insinuate unknowingly.
I think this is just another example of a word that Snowblower insists
on using incorrectly. I was thinking of collecting all those words
together and calling it something like "Webster's Dictionary."
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insinuate

Another shameless insinuation? How right you are.

I was laughing at your small engine repair assessment of itchy. Which
was brought on by somebody convinced that a engine miss was the valve
guides heating up and causing the valves to stick. It had this miss on
lap 4 to 7 and then it went away. So they went to the same small engine
repair school. He shifted at 7500 valves do not just stick at that rpm.

If you little knowledge doesn't know, your contents do not match the
subject.

snowblower

your posts prove you are an idiot and well on your way-----

Way to Isolation, School of Really Stupid Acts
Old October 5th 10, 09:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Dave Cartman wrote:

[...]

Now that is a truly stupid sig line, idiot.
Old October 5th 10, 10:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Oct 5, 2:06 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

[...]

You have heard wrong. "What you hear is only your little mind

Old October 6th 10, 01:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:

[...]

Nope. I heard fine.

:-)

Old October 6th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Oct 5, 6:37 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

snowbender wrote:

[...]

Glad to hear it, nevertheless, given though you hear with your ears,
but it is your mind that determines what you have heard, but when your
mind is dilating, spaced out, what did you hear?

:-)

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, groovy.

snowbender

Old October 6th 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*snowbender wrote:

[...]

Looks like your hearing is as damaged as your sanity. Because you
threatened for months to lie to SPD about me, then
pppppuuusssssiiiiieeeedddd out when your realized you could be
prosecuted for making a false report. What happened,
pppppuuuuuussssssyyyy? How humiliating for you.
You are insane. And a pussy. Get help.