Outing a Special Forces or SEAL wannabe question

Old August 11th 07, 02:59 AM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.skiing.alpine
Pepperoni

Default Outing a Special Forces or SEAL wannabe question

"Ted Waldron" wrote in message

He is probably the only poster I have seen on Usenet, who gets angry
if someone uses his post from the past..

Ha... stick around AWV, we have our own "Sgt. Bilko" type. You can tell
because his screed runs 15k and up, "copyrighted", no less. He'll threaten
to sue if your *read* his nonsense.

Lucky you; he's not a skiier.

Old August 11th 07, 05:42 AM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article . com,
Clarencedarrow wrote:

Parking Lot Grammar Boi.

Rob Gowler lives in the parking lot behind the Teton Rock Gym. Rob was an
Avalanche Forecaster for the Extremes in Valdez. He just got back from
guiding Denali. I live on Ski Corp property. It's owned by the Jackson
Hole Mountain Resort. Get your facts straight ****wad.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old August 11th 07, 06:55 AM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 10, 10:42 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,

Clarencedarrow wrote:

Parking Lot Grammar Boi.

Rob Gowler lives in the parking lot behind the Teton Rock Gym. Rob was an
Avalanche Forecaster for the Extremes in Valdez. He just got back from
guiding Denali. I live on Ski Corp property. It's owned by the Jackson
Hole Mountain Resort. Get your facts straight ****wad.

Yeah, Clarence! It's "grammer", for Crisake.

Old August 11th 07, 11:37 AM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Aug 11, 1:42 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,

Clarencedarrow wrote:

Parking Lot Grammar Boi.

Rob Gowler lives in the parking lot behind the Teton Rock Gym. Rob was an
Avalanche Forecaster for the Extremes in Valdez. He just got back from
guiding Denali. I live on Ski Corp property. It's owned by the Jackson
Hole Mountain Resort. Get your facts straight ****wad.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, like that makes a difference,
Winnebago Wimp. You can't be that stupid, Housesitter.

Old August 11th 07, 12:34 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Clarencedarrow wrote:

Parking Lot Grammar Boi.

Rob Gowler lives in the parking lot behind the Teton Rock Gym. Rob was an
Avalanche Forecaster for the Extremes in Valdez. He just got back from
guiding Denali. I live on Ski Corp property. It's owned by the Jackson
Hole Mountain Resort. Get your facts straight ****wad.

Yeah, Clarence! It's "grammer", for Crisake.

I shouldn't make fun of this retard but it's sorta like popping a
pimple. Squeeze and watch the junk flow out.

Old August 11th 07, 06:19 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.skiing.alpine
!Jones

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:09:33 -0700, in alt.war.vietnam Ted Waldron
wrote:

By 1972, the FSBs left were in Armed Forces Republic of
Vietnam's hands (ARVN).

Most were. I can think of two, offhand, that still had US forces on
them in '72. Blackhawk and Pony had US batteries in early '72 because
I saw them. That would have been about February and I think that they
were folding their tents; however, US forces were certainly there.

Jones

Old August 11th 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.skiing.alpine
!Jones

Default LEGAL NOTICE FOR PEPPERONI:

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 22:59:14 -0400, in alt.war.vietnam "Pepperoni"
wrote:

Ha... stick around AWV, we have our own "Sgt. Bilko" type. You can tell
because his screed runs 15k and up, "copyrighted", no less. He'll threaten
to sue if your *read* his nonsense.

**** off, asshole!!! I'll sue your ass!!!

Jones

Old August 11th 07, 06:45 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.skiing.alpine
Pepperoni

"!Jones" wrote in message

Ha... stick around AWV, we have our own "Sgt. Bilko" type. You can
tell
because his screed runs 15k and up, "copyrighted", no less. He'll
threaten
to sue if your *read* his nonsense.

**** off, asshole!!! I'll sue your ass!!!

Jones

You cannot sue "my ass". You can only sue both my asses; they are a team.
Suing only one would lead to psychological trauma to the other.
http://home.comcast.net/~numbauno/bothmyasses.jpg

If you try to sue either singly, I will sue your cat.

Pepperoni

Old August 11th 07, 11:02 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Aug 10, 2:09 pm, VtSkier wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
ant wrote:
But I think he only claimed to be a SEAL in Vietnam?

Scott never claimed to be a SEAL, If it is publically accessable by
design or flaw on the internet, I can find it. RSA has made this bull****
claim and crossposted it to alt.dindy.dao maliciously.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

sigh
You're right Scott never claimed to be a SEAL.

It's a well documented trunky tactic to *imply*. If you don't read
carefully, and know who you are reading, any normal person would
assume that he's talking about himself. Take for example: "...it was
crazy back then. Went to Vietman back in '70 to write a few articles.
MAN do those little guys have tight assholes!!!"

But then when someone confronts him on a detail. Like if Jeff said:
"bull**** trunky, they weren't that tight. I was there." Trunky
would say: "I never said " *I* was there."