Good family ski resort

Old November 27th 09, 12:53 PM
jakubskies jakubskies is offline
Junior Member

Default Good family ski resort

hey everyone,

I will be traveling to Austria, Germany and Italy this season promoting child helmet safety. I wanted to get some opinions where i should go in terms of good family ski resorts. I don't want to go to places where ski terrain is difficult as you wont find too many kids at these resorts. Thanks in advance.

My son:
Old November 28th 09, 07:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:53:59 +0000, jakubskies
wrote:

hey everyone,

I will be traveling to Austria, Germany and Italy this season promoting
child helmet safety.

Please don't.

HTH
--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/
Old November 28th 09, 07:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Mister Niceguy[_2_]

jakubskies wrote in
:

hey everyone,

I will be traveling to Austria, Germany and Italy this season
promoting child helmet safety. I wanted to get some opinions where i
should go in terms of good family ski resorts. I don't want to go to
places where ski terrain is difficult as you wont find too many kids
at these resorts. Thanks in advance.

My son:
[image:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w...nSkiis_small.j
pg]

We stayed in the Stubai last year. I don't think the Stubai Glacier is a
family resort but Schlick 2000 (Fulpmes) certainly is. Probably the other
small resorts near Innsbruck are too.

Lots of families in the Zillertal resorts I went to too, although I never
went to Mayrhofen for some reason.
Old November 30th 09, 07:52 AM
jakubskies jakubskies is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Niceguy[_2_] View Post
jakubskies wrote in
:

hey everyone,

I will be traveling to Austria, Germany and Italy this season
promoting child helmet safety. I wanted to get some opinions where i
should go in terms of good family ski resorts. I don't want to go to
places where ski terrain is difficult as you wont find too many kids
at these resorts. Thanks in advance.

My son:
[image:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w...nSkiis_small.j
pg]

We stayed in the Stubai last year. I don't think the Stubai Glacier is a
family resort but Schlick 2000 (Fulpmes) certainly is. Probably the other
small resorts near Innsbruck are too.

Lots of families in the Zillertal resorts I went to too, although I never
went to Mayrhofen for some reason.
How were the prices at those locations?