Would someone please...

Old October 22nd 03, 10:21 PM
ant

Default Would someone please...

Can one of you americans please ring the white house and get them too call
off these bloody aeroplanes? There's been one patrolling right over my house
all night and it's still at it. Bush is down in the US embassy, it's in
Yarrowlumla the suburb, not Yarrowlumla the Shire! They've got mixed up,
evidently. There's only a few kms in it, and I can see how they'd get
confused, but it's getting really annoying. There are no terr'rists here.
Just farmers.

thanks!

ant

Old October 22nd 03, 10:26 PM
Vern93

In article ,
"ant" wrote:

Can one of you americans please ring the white house and get them too call
off these bloody aeroplanes?

Ant, we can't really ground the whole fleet just like that. Write down
the tail numbers of the worse offenders and I'll see what I can do.

Dave

Old October 22nd 03, 10:40 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"ant" skrev i melding
Can one of you americans please ring the white house and get them too call
off these bloody aeroplanes?

Just got a call from your mate Dave, but sorry, no can do. We still have a
war against the New Zealand terrorists to win, you see. See you in the
slopes somewhere
Best regards, George W.

Old October 22nd 03, 11:10 PM
AstroPax

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:21:34 +1000, "ant" wrote:

Can one of you americans please ring the white house

Why should we do YOUR dirty work...call D.C. yourself !

-Astro

---
Fatass Dumbass Random Insult Generator, RSA version:
http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/fatass/fatass.htm
---

Old October 22nd 03, 11:46 PM
ant

Vern93 wrote:
In article ,
"ant" wrote:

Can one of you americans please ring the white house and get them
too call off these bloody aeroplanes?

Ant, we can't really ground the whole fleet just like that. Write
down the tail numbers of the worse offenders and I'll see what I can
do.

I can't see them! The sneaky buggers are too high up. I think they are
Fightin' Planes. Noisy though.

There was a huge plane on the tarmac at the airport last night as I drove
past, with a dark grey top and dark blue bottom. Thought it was the
President's plane, but later heard he flew in around 10pm. Must have been
his stuff in that one. I shall drive down for a look today, the President
Planes are usually quite interesting, with President Picture on the side and
everything.
When Clinton came (har har), they sent ahead couple of monster huge grey
planes loaded up with special vehicles. But he was staying a lot longer.
Bush is just popping in on his way back from the Asean meeting. He's
visiting the Governer General right now.

ant

Old October 22nd 03, 11:48 PM
ant

Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:

Just got a call from your mate Dave, but sorry, no can do. We still
have a war against the New Zealand terrorists to win, you see.

They're not the Terr'rsts! That's just The Haka, they always do that. Just
glare at them and they stop.

See
you in the slopes somewhere
Best regards, George W.

Judging by the fuss and disruption, it'd be a terrible thing if Bush went
skiing.

ant

Old October 23rd 03, 12:14 AM
ant

Olaf Timandahaff wrote:
Have they got those little surveilance helicopters zipping around?
They always have them when the President comes to Ottawa.

There are blackhawks and some other eggbeaters going around over the city, I
think they are using the Fightin Planes to do the larger area. They
monstered a Cessna the other day for practise. Trouble is they are too fast,
so they had to sort of do loops over it and tag team so each could get on
its arse for a few seconds. Hornets.

They must be
Secret Service or something, because Canada doesn't have any
helicopters that work [let alone zip around]

Oh dear!
There was a funny article on Satirewire.com about a Canadian battleship
bailing up a ship in the Gulf, and there was great consternation that Canada
had been allowed to acquire a battleship.

Meanwhile, the INS has just sent me a very lovely and delightful fax. I'm
off to have my picture taken.

ant