Scottie Sighting

Old March 6th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Scottie Sighting

On Mar 5, 2:03 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article .com,

Richard Henry wrote:

I don't know about the original question. I noticed you saying that

Well if you don't know what you're talking about, keep your mouth shut.
The laws of aerodynamics hold true for atmospheric flight from the bi-plane
to the FA-18 Hornet.

What part of the laws of aerodynamics did I get wrong?

Old March 6th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Mar 5, 6:27 pm, "Clarencedarrow"
wrote:
On Mar 5, 6:01 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

This is elementary physics, so once you finally get your GED you *might*
begin to understand it.

Like that's ever going to happen.

What I've got to wonder is: If the quality of one's skiing is so
important, why is he so chummy with trunky?

Jeeeeez they are sounding an awful lot alike. Could it be?

Old March 6th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article . com,
"pigo" wrote:

Jeeeeez they are sounding an awful lot alike. Could it be?

This supports my controversial "Germ Theory of Psychiatric Disease." It
explains why crazy people are often found in clusters and why I wash my
hands vigorously after coming into contact with a crazy person.

I've yet to culture the schizophrenicoccus bacteria, but when I do, you
can all kiss my shiny Nobel prize for medicine.

/it could be a bacillus. I guess. I'll figure that out after the awards
buffett
Old March 6th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

ups.com...
wrote:
On Mar 5, 6:01 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

This is elementary physics, so once you finally get your GED you
*might*
begin to understand it.

Like that's ever going to happen.

What I've got to wonder is: If the quality of one's skiing is so
important, why is he so chummy with trunky?

Jeeeeez they are sounding an awful lot alike. Could it be?

Hard to tell. armory.com does not resolve to an IP address. supernews.com
does, but IP locator does not pinpoint a region. My guess is they are
different, only because Jeff's posts, at least for a while, seemed to
contain some degree of coherence while Scott's, in this decade anyway, have
yet to show any sign of this particular frailty.

Old March 6th 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Norm wrote:
ups.com...

wrote:

On Mar 5, 6:01 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

This is elementary physics, so once you finally get your GED you
*might*
begin to understand it.

Like that's ever going to happen.

What I've got to wonder is: If the quality of one's skiing is so
important, why is he so chummy with trunky?

Jeeeeez they are sounding an awful lot alike. Could it be?

Hard to tell. armory.com does not resolve to an IP address. supernews.com
does, but IP locator does not pinpoint a region. My guess is they are
different, only because Jeff's posts, at least for a while, seemed to
contain some degree of coherence while Scott's, in this decade anyway, have
yet to show any sign of this particular frailty.

Yeah, and Jeff still hasn't realised that you don't measure your manhood
by how well you ski
Old March 6th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

wrote:

On Mar 5, 6:01 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

This is elementary physics, so once you finally get your GED you *might*
begin to understand it.

Like that's ever going to happen.

What I've got to wonder is: If the quality of one's skiing is so
important, why is he so chummy with trunky?

Jeeeeez they are sounding an awful lot alike. Could it be?

Yes, it could be....

However, think about this for a second. Say you are Jeff. Stay with me
for just one minute on this, pretend you are Jeff for a second. You,
not unlike FF, have no life, no job, etc. Your lonely, so you decide
that the only way you will get attention is to flame through RSA

Old March 6th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

On Mar 5, 5:49 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

I know that you don't understand aerodynamics. That was the subject
under discussion.

The subject under discussion was force, and Klaus stated the Newtonian
formula was true only if mass remained constant. That's when you jumped
in with your bull**** about an aircraft wing and I asked you where the
mass loss was.

As for your skiing, any ****wad can ski snow that's standing still.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Jeff, how long were you incarcerated?

Old March 7th 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 23, 4:59 am, Walt wrote:
bdubya wrote:
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 00:09:04 -0000, (Jeff Davis)
wrote:

I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to **** with stupid
people though. A psychological warefare thing, maybe.

Whatever. This is the lamest thread I've seen here in a while, but my
reader says it's up to 499 posts, so I wanted to be #500 and say this
is a ****ty, ****ty thread.

I have to agree with you here, b dub.

Ya know what's particularly sad? In the seven years or so that I've
been aware of this little soap opera, this is the first time that the
plot has advanced at all. Granted, it's not much of a plot development,
but it's the only movement so far this century.

How can so many people get so wrapped up in a drama where *nothing* ever
happens? Is that you behind this, Mr Beckett?

//Walt

How can so many sick, despicable assholes ignore the vile reality of
rsa? Beckett could never have imagined so many psychopaths, wackos,
pathological liars, and all around assholes as this freak and his
buddies.

Old March 7th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 5, 2:09 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Temper, temper, Jeff!

I was refering to Gabriel's Greater Internet ****wad Theory, dumbass.
You're too chicken**** to meet Abraham. You're too chicken**** to call
the Mayor of Jackson, Wyoming. Take a reality pill. You're delusions
are a manifestation of your bull**** life. You want to type and live a
lie. We don't.

Which is why they hate us, Jeff. Why they are driven to attack and
demean and lie and defame. They have to. Because we live in truth
and they are Assholes of the Lie (to paraphrase Scott Peck).
You notice how everybody piles on you? Never criticizing the most
insane statements of their friends, the most ridiculous hypocrisies?
Same old, same old.

Old March 7th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 5, 2:38 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Actually, the Google record shows that Scottie was too chicken**** to
meet me.

The Google record is an archive of your ****ing bull****. You publish
bull****, and you live a bull**** lie. You're too chichen**** to call the
Mayor of Jackson. He told me he'd let me know when you called. I told him
to tag your number off caller ID. You are a bull**** liar.

Why should I call the mayor, Jeff?

And the Google record shows *everyone's* part in the discussion.

Sure does. Shows me setting a time and a place and stating I would be
there.
I was.
You weren't.

My part was to state that without clarification there would be no meet.

Your part was to play some sick games I refused to play, you cowardly
piece of ****. Got tired of your weird manipulations.

Scottie's part was to go silent (on the subject; he made other posts at
that point in time) from that moment until *after* the meeting had past.

No need to post. I set a clear time and place. I showed. You
didn't.

Then he was suddenly willing to provide information he insisted was not
worth the trouble beforehand.

More rationalizations from a chicken**** coward. If you wanted to
call my bluff, all you had to do was show up. You didn't. Bluff
called, you sick freak.