The Prince of Wales gay!?

Old November 11th 03, 05:31 AM
The Real Bev

Default The Prince of Wales gay!?

wrote:

"ant" wrote:
Alex Heney wrote:
Do they ski?

Charles and his sons certainly do.

So does Prince Andrew, and his ex-wife and daughters.

Princess Anne, too, from memory.

And don't forget Fergie, the so-called Duchess of Pork. Not that there's
anything wrong with that. Well-proportioned ladies are like scooters.

I like Fergie. She actually works for a living in addition to her
former-royalty stipend.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old November 11th 03, 05:35 AM
The Real Bev

ant wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
FHemmer209 wrote:

An article I read today about the subject matter contained the
following which I find hilarious:

"No royal family has had worse press than the Windsors, especially
Charles who was roasted as his marriage to Diana fell apart in the
1980s. He became an object of ridicule in 1993 when a paper
published an intercepted phone call in which he told his lover
Camilla Parker Bowles he wanted to be reincarnated as her tampon."
Reuters 2003

Didn't he just say he wanted to live in her trousers?

Sounds familiar (well, overly-familiar, actually), but the tampon quote
is more memorable.

Elizabeth and the Queen Mum must have been sorely troubled. I guess
HRM is the only one who hasn't been involved in one scandal or
another... Anybody have any dirt on Philip?

ha ha ha, you ARE kidding, right?!
Joking?

No. Is there scandal attached to Philip? It never made the front pages
here, but everybody knows about Fergie getting her toes sucked.

Do they ski?

Yes. At Klosters, usually.

Old November 11th 03, 05:37 AM
The Real Bev

BrritSki wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:

Skirecr2 wrote:

Bev wrote:
Pray for menopause..

I'd rather pray for a sewer connection

Menopause is cheaper.

With a sewer connection you can have a lifetime of flushes.

A friend has to pay $15,000 to connect to the sewer. I'd rather have a
nice car.

The menopause just gives you a limited supply of hot flushes.

Limited? You mean they end?

Old November 11th 03, 08:29 AM
BrritSki

The Real Bev wrote:

BrritSki wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:

Skirecr2 wrote:

Bev wrote:
Pray for menopause..

I'd rather pray for a sewer connection

Menopause is cheaper.

With a sewer connection you can have a lifetime of flushes.

A friend has to pay $15,000 to connect to the sewer. I'd rather have a
nice car.

The menopause just gives you a limited supply of hot flushes.

Limited? You mean they end?

So I'm told, no personal experience I'm happy to say !

Old November 11th 03, 08:12 PM
jimintexus

everybody knows about Fergie getting her toes sucked.

Hm. Sounds like my kind of woman. Happen to have her phone number?
Old November 11th 03, 08:26 PM
The Real Bev

jimintexus wrote:

everybody knows about Fergie getting her toes sucked.

Hm. Sounds like my kind of woman. Happen to have her phone number?

Write her in care of Weight Watchers.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old November 11th 03, 10:18 PM
Alex Heney

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:35:23 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

Elizabeth and the Queen Mum must have been sorely troubled. I guess
HRM is the only one who hasn't been involved in one scandal or
another... Anybody have any dirt on Philip?

ha ha ha, you ARE kidding, right?!
Joking?

No. Is there scandal attached to Philip? It never made the front pages
here, but everybody knows about Fergie getting her toes sucked.

Depends what you mean by scandal. He isn't known to have indulged in
any bed-hopping type antics, or anything similar.

But he does have a great tendency to open his mouth just nicely wide
enough to take a good bite of shoe leather. If there is any race whose
members he hasn't offended, it must be because he hasn't said anything
about them publicly.

Probably the best known was his "slanty eyed" remark when he was on a
tour of China.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Don't play stupid with me! I'm better at it.

To reply by email, my address is aDOTjDOTheneyATbtinternetDOTcom
Old November 12th 03, 04:19 AM
Skirecr2

inMessage-id:

Bev wrote:

I like Fergie.

So do I. But for other reasons

Old November 12th 03, 07:54 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"Skirecr2" skrev i melding
Men are amazing. When a man is gay, he's a fruit. When a woman is of the

same
persuasion, the guys want to watch with his *&^% in hand

So true, so very true. All men want a threesome, himself, with two girls.
But, since the rumors about Prince Charles are so persistent, are we talking
about a blow job here, or "just" a hand job? These news are forbidden fruit
for the English press, but the Scottish press can write about them. Our
national tabloid press is writing about this every single day now, and also
our TV and radio newscasts are speculating wildly. Today it is claimed that
nearly all of the Prince`s male servants are gay, and that the British royal
court in general has become almost totally gayified. Is the Prince of Wales
maybe bisexual, driving in both lanes? Is he a hot candidate for the Alpine
Combined? Anyway, he must be a real "dog lover", in the perverted sense of
the word, since he has a bulldogg, called Camilla, as his mistress.

Old November 12th 03, 11:44 PM
The Real Bev

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:

Is he a hot candidate for the Alpine
Combined? Anyway, he must be a real "dog lover", in the perverted sense of
the word, since he has a bulldogg, called Camilla, as his mistress.

She probably has a nice personality.

--
Cheers,
Bev