Get Ready to Vomit

Old June 21st 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Get Ready to Vomit

http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...or/index1.html

Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS. Lot's of examples of
how he deals with people too. There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you take
RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing it.
Old June 21st 10, 06:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jun 21, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:
http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...73/author/inde...

Page after page of more of the same old ****.

Sure is. Same old confrontation of dishonest liars, unethical
manipulators, etc.
At least I am consistent.

Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS.

Once again, Bob Thompson, having swallowed a bottle of vodka for
breakfast, desperately stalks the net for some ammunition that might
help him silence me.
And fails, as usual.

Lot's of examples of
how he deals with people too.

So true, Birther Bob. I consistently love ****ing with liars,
shamers, and assholes wherever run across them. Just like I love
****ing with you.

There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you take
RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing it.

Bob, Bob. I don't contradict myself because I do not lie.
You would not understand.
Hey, are you busy calling me a chld molester, serial killer, etc. over
there now?
Tell them I am the reincarnation of John Wayne Gacy.
What a ppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.
Now go vomit up that vodka. You'll feel better, dumb****.
Old June 21st 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 21, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:
http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...73/author/inde...

Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS. Lot's of examples of
how he deals with people too. There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you take
RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing it.

I liked the "first degree in journalism" bit.

Lying by implication.
Old June 21st 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jun 21, 2:12*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...73/author/inde...

Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS. Lot's of examples of
how he deals with people too. There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you take
RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing it.

I liked the "first degree in journalism" bit.

Lying by implication.

There's got to be years of material there.

Old June 21st 10, 08:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 21, 1:12*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...73/author/inde...

Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS. Lot's of examples of
how he deals with people too. There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you take
RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing it.

I liked the "first degree in journalism" bit.

Lying by implication.

What lie? What implication?
Looks to me like YOU just got busted lying by implication.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
One of your specialties.
Contact info? I'd love to discuss your talent for implication with
SPD.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
How ****ing desperate can you freaks get? What a laughable pair of
stalking pppppppuuuuuussssiiiiiiieeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!
Old June 21st 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 21, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...73/author/inde....

Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS. Lot's of examples of
how he deals with people too. There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you take
RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing it.

I liked the "first degree in journalism" bit.

Lying by implication.

There's got to be years of material there.

Bob, Bob. Go vomit up the vodka.
You pathetic, laughable, dickless stalking pppppuuuussssssyyyyy.
Are you so deranged, so stupid, such a wimp that you think letters I
posted to a public website can be used to embarass me?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
EMERGENCY GOLF TRIP!!!!!!
Old June 22nd 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Jun 21, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...73/author/inde...

Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS. Lot's of examples of
how he deals with people too. There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you take
RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing it.

I liked the "first degree in journalism" bit.

Lying by implication.

It's interesting that someone with a 'first degree in journalism'
rarely uses words longer than three syllables. Everything he writes
is on a less that fifth grade level.
Old June 22nd 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Jun 21, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...73/author/inde...

Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS. Lot's of examples of
how he deals with people too. There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you take
RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing it.

I liked the "first degree in journalism" bit.

Lying by implication.

It's interesting that someone with a 'first degree in journalism'
rarely uses words longer than three syllables. Everything he writes
is on a less than fifth grade level.

Old June 22nd 10, 01:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 21, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...73/author/inde....

Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS. Lot's of examples of
how he deals with people too. There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you take
RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing it.

I liked the "first degree in journalism" bit.

Lying by implication.

It's interesting that someone with a 'first degree in journalism'
rarely uses words longer than three syllables. *Everything he writes
is on a less than fifth grade level.

If you read some of the Salon letters, they read like the crap he
posts here. Never ceases to amaze me how a professional journalist
can be so trite.
Old June 22nd 10, 01:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 21, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...73/author/inde...

Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS. Lot's of examples of
how he deals with people too. There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you take
RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing it.

I liked the "first degree in journalism" bit.

Lying by implication.

It's interesting that someone with a 'first degree in journalism'
rarely uses words longer than three syllables. *Everything he writes
is on a less than fifth grade level.

If you read some of the Salon letters, they read like the crap he
posts here. *Never ceases to amaze me how a professional journalist
can be so trite.-

Jeez, Dickless, if you were paying attention, you would have noticed
that I stated I had not been a professional journalist for 25 years or
so.
I am not surprised that you think poking holes in liars, frauds, and
professional victims is trite. Coming from a psychopathic
pathological liar, I will take that as a compliment.
Another ridiculous, pathetic, cowardly stalker acting as if they just
did something courageous. Or something that bothers me. Holy ****,
dumb****, do you really think you can embarass me with posts I made to
a site that gets more than a million daily hits?
How trite of you.