Here's the description from one ripped crotch item

Old April 10th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Here's the description from one ripped crotch item

I just love the look and feel of stretch pants, and they don't make
them anymore. Nothing better for banging through the gates. German
made. Wool/nylon/lycra stretch cloth, zip and snap front, d-ring, zip
cuffs and interior powder stirrups, scuff guards, one zip pocket,
freshly dry cleaned, gently worn in very good shape! Measurements:
waist, 32"; inseam, 32".

Terms of sale: No questions asked refund of the purchase price when
upon return of item, buyer responsible for shipping. Shipping
refunded only if the item is significantly at variance with
description, measurements, or photos, at MY discretion. NO REFUNDS
WITHOUT RETURN!!!!!!!!! I take great pains to present accurate
descriptions and photos, but monitors vary: if a photo is not accurate
on both of my calibrated monitors, I do not post it. Buyers are
responsible for the accuracy of their own equipment. I do not and
cannot afford to offer a full refund including shipping if items do
not fit or the buyer does not like an item for their own reasons: if
you expect such a privelege, please shop with a full service retailer
who gives that guarantee and charges accordingly. Buyer assumes the
risk that items will not fit as expected, please check your own
measurements before bidding. Items will not be washed or clean prior
to shipping, buyer responsible for doing so.

Items will be shipped within five business days. Due to the size and
shape of my storage, I can only ship once a week, generally on Mondays
and Tuesdays. Please send a separate email if you wish to have
shipping expedited, but I cannot guarantee being able to do so due to
other commitments. I live in Seattle and generally ship via Parcel
Post, so please realize that shipping times may take longer than
expected depending on your location. Bidding on this item
acknowledges your acceptance of these terms. I strive for the highest
standards of fairness and honesty: I do not look kindly on attempts to
renegotiate terms with feedback blackmail, threats, or dishonest
portrayals of an item. I am always willing to work with reasonable
buyers to reach a fair solution to any problems.

No mention of a torn crotch - read customer feedback.
Old April 10th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Clarencedarrow wrote:

I take great pains to present accurate
descriptions and photos, but monitors vary: if a photo is not accurate
on both of my calibrated monitors, I do not post it.

hey Scoot. How do you calibrate those 13" CRTs?

Yer ****tin' me! Oh wait. You are. Or at least your dawg.

Due to the size and
shape of my storage, I can only ship once a week, generally on Mondays
and Tuesdays.

Scottish translation:
I keep all my "inventory" in a cardboard box in the garage becasue it stinks.

I am always willing to work with reasonable
buyers to reach a fair solution to any problems.

Scottish translation:
But you are a dickless liar, with no ethics, morals, decency, so go
**** yourself, freak..

-klaus

Old May 13th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 9, 7:48 pm, klaus wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
I take great pains to present accurate
descriptions and photos, but monitors vary: if a photo is not accurate
on both of my calibrated monitors, I do not post it.

hey Scoot. How do you calibrate those 13" CRTs?

Damn, sorta like how you calibrate your tiny liddle dick, freak.
Becuz the relationship between reality and the size of your dick
compared to mine is much like the fantasy you have of a 13" shlong to
play with.
I got double and more. 27" HD TV, 22" monitor. Go **** yourself and
make up another whopper, Dickless Biggers.

Items will not be washed or clean prior
to shipping, buyer responsible for doing so.

Yer ****tin' me! Oh wait. You are. Or at least your dawg.

Nah. Dawg has been dead for years. I'd **** on you and make you eat
it, if you ever had the balls to show up......
Missed ya in Jackson, Dickless.

Due to the size and
shape of my storage, I can only ship once a week, generally on Mondays
and Tuesdays.

Scottish translation:
I keep all my "inventory" in a cardboard box in the garage becasue it stinks.

Make up another whopper, dumb****. You're good at fantasies, lies,
deceptions. Your specialty.

I am always willing to work with reasonable
buyers to reach a fair solution to any problems.

Scottish translation:
But you are a dickless liar, with no ethics, morals, decency, so go
**** yourself, freak..

I treat assholes the same everywhere. Like assholes, asshole,
dickless liar, with no morals, ethics, or decency.
Go **** yourself, freak.

Got to admit, some buyers get really creative. Just like you freaks.
They lie their asses off, and act in exactly the same ways.
You pathological liars are so predictable, and so easy to spot.
Giggle.
Old May 13th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

Crotch wasn't torn. Measure the inseam from the crotch, no way I miss
it. Which means the fat bitch tried to squeeze into the pants, tore
the crotch, and lied to try and con a full refund. Sorta like you
lie. Without ethics, without honor, without restraint.
How pathetic. How dickless. How Vincent Walker, insane wack job.
Old May 13th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Another example of ethical business practices

On May 13, 7:33*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Crotch wasn't torn. *Measure the inseam from the crotch, no way I miss
it. *Which means the fat bitch tried to squeeze into the pants, tore
the crotch, and lied to try and con a full refund. *Sorta like you
lie. *Without ethics, without honor, without restraint.
How pathetic. *How dickless. *How Vincent Walker, insane wack job.

Timely response ****face. Are you that childishly desperate for
attention. Here's another one for you to try to lie your way out of.
This is almost looking like fraud.

Latest Negative Input

NHH Description on e-bay: Warm poly fleece, two handwarmer pockets,
elastic waist, zip front. Great addition to any wardrobe, flexible
and versatile. Gently worn in very good shape! Pit to pit, 23",
collar to hem, 29".

Actual Comment from buyer:
Reply by bschroep (May-12-08 04:59):
No name calling please. Vest was pilled, torn & shabby. Facts are
facts seller.

Old May 14th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 9, 7:48 pm, klaus wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
I take great pains to present accurate
descriptions and photos, but monitors vary: if a photo is not accurate
on both of my calibrated monitors, I do not post it.

hey Scoot. How do you calibrate those 13" CRTs?

Damn, sorta like how you calibrate your tiny liddle dick, freak.
Becuz the relationship between reality and the size of your dick
compared to mine is much like the fantasy you have of a 13" shlong to
play with.
I got double and more. 27" HD TV, 22" monitor. Go **** yourself and
make up another whopper, Dickless Biggers.

Ugh... You're replying to a post from April 9. Like 5 weeks ago?
Giggle. Dance liddle buddy. Dance.

-klaus

Old May 14th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 13, 4:32*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 9, 7:48 pm, klaus wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
I take great pains to present accurate
descriptions and photos, but monitors vary: if a photo is not accurate
on both of my calibrated monitors, I do not post it.

hey Scoot. How do you calibrate those 13" CRTs?

Damn, sorta like how you calibrate your tiny liddle dick, freak.

Let me guess. The colors popularly know as "dog **** brown" and "torn
crotch pink" fall outside the gamut triangle of your "calibrated"
displays.
Old May 14th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Dream of Butter

Okay girlfriends, take it to ebay. Hassling Scott about his
transactions is not adding any value here.
Old May 16th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 13, 4:51*pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On May 13, 7:33*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Crotch wasn't torn. *Measure the inseam from the crotch, no way I miss
it. *Which means the fat bitch tried to squeeze into the pants, tore
the crotch, and lied to try and con a full refund. *Sorta like you
lie. *Without ethics, without honor, without restraint.
How pathetic. *How dickless. *How Vincent Walker, insane wack job.

Timely response ****face. Are you that childishly desperate for
attention. Here's another one for you to try to lie your way out of.
This is almost looking like fraud.

This is looking like insanity, Vinnie. Get help, you deranged freak.

Latest Negative Input

NHH Description on e-bay: Warm poly fleece, *two handwarmer pockets,
elastic waist, zip front. *Great addition to any wardrobe, flexible
and versatile. *Gently worn in very good shape! *Pit to pit, 23",
collar to hem, 29".

Actual Comment from buyer:
*Reply by bschroep (May-12-08 04:59):
No name calling please. Vest was pilled, torn & shabby. Facts are
facts seller.

Another pathological liar. Spotted her from the first email. You
really don't understand how ****ing obvious you freaks are. This is
the same sick **** who tried to rip me off, got called on it, and
claimed I had threatened her. Sorta like you, Vinnie.
Stop stalking in real life, Vinnie, or I might have to have a talk
with your licensing body and show them your posts here.
Shame to lose it for deranged stalking, you dickless nutjob.
Now go **** yourself.

Old May 17th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 13, 6:15*pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 9, 7:48 pm, klaus wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
I take great pains to present accurate
descriptions and photos, but monitors vary: if a photo is not accurate
on both of my calibrated monitors, I do not post it.

hey Scoot. How do you calibrate those 13" CRTs?

Damn, sorta like how you calibrate your tiny liddle dick, freak.
Becuz the relationship between reality and the size of your dick
compared to mine is much like the fantasy you have of a 13" shlong to
play with.
I got double and more. *27" HD TV, 22" monitor. *Go **** yourself and
make up another whopper, Dickless Biggers.

Ugh... You're replying to a post from April 9. Like 5 weeks ago?
Giggle. Dance liddle buddy. Dance.

Ugh. You just replied. Dance liddle coward.
And make up another whopper, freak. Just got busted again.....