Moosewirt

Old February 6th 06, 12:47 PM

Default Moosewirt

Just returned from a week in St Anton and spent many afternoons in he
Moosewirt. Awesome place, and a couple of us were wondering if there is
a CD/download site with some of the music - we managed to learn a
couple of the songs, but by the time we left had forgotten more that we
ever learned!! Any ideas much appreciated

Old February 6th 06, 01:36 PM

" cupra" wrote in message
haysie wrote:
indeed - who is that?

Bob - I came with you guys to Lech the other year if you remember?!

What's Lech like Cupra?

I'm off with the family in a few weeks. Actually we're staying in St.Anton
but heard that Lech might be more suitable for family skiiing. Do you know
if getting to Lech from St.Anton is straight forward?

TIA

Norm.

Old February 6th 06, 01:37 PM

indeed - who is that?

Old February 6th 06, 01:38 PM

Old February 6th 06, 01:40 PM

indeed - we got around to Lech for a little while to revisit old haunts

Old February 6th 06, 01:45 PM

Norm,
Lech is a little more family oriented. There are a couple of ways to
get between - PostBus from St Anton (about 8 Euro rtn) or you can ski
to Stuben and get the free bus. The free bus can be very busy,
particularly difficult if you are in a larger group or with childred.
We had to split our group on 2 different buses just to get on.
Mark

Old February 6th 06, 01:46 PM

Norman wrote:
" cupra" wrote in message
haysie wrote:
indeed - who is that?

Bob - I came with you guys to Lech the other year if you remember?!

What's Lech like Cupra?

When I was there is was amazing - 2/3 days of powder on the pistes it was
snowing so hard! (off piste was sublime)

I'm off with the family in a few weeks. Actually we're staying in
St.Anton but heard that Lech might be more suitable for family
skiiing. Do you know if getting to Lech from St.Anton is straight
forward?

The easy way is to get a bus from the Lech end of town - there are stops
along the way if you want to vary the return trip....

If you're there from the 4th/5th March onwards, I can show you! (staying in
St Anton too....)

Old February 6th 06, 01:47 PM

haysie wrote:
indeed - we got around to Lech for a little while to revisit old
haunts

Cool - I'm off there at beginning of March with PJ.

Any bus pole dancing this time?

Old February 6th 06, 01:51 PM

big advantage this time is we could walk to the Goldola. However, on
the bus to Lech we saw the famous pole ! A little too busy to do a
re-run..