Wow

Old July 17th 13, 06:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Wow

This whole Martin thing is getting good with the CNN interview.
Old July 19th 13, 03:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 07/17/2013 11:42 AM, pigo wrote:

This whole Martin thing is getting good with the CNN interview.

You mean the one with the poor stupid girl? I wouldn't call that good.

--
Cheers, Bev
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old July 19th 13, 04:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, July 19, 2013 9:52:53 AM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:
On 07/17/2013 11:42 AM, pigo wrote:

This whole Martin thing is getting good with the CNN interview.

You mean the one with the poor stupid girl? I wouldn't call that good.

Well the "poor stupid girl" is letting the cat out of the bag. She's described how they talked on the phone that GZ might be gay and that Martin attacked out of dislike/fear of gays. Also that Martin was only going to "whoop azz" not try to kill him. And in her generation everyone knows that there's a difference between trying to kill someone and just whoop azz.

And now some radio host from L.A. has offered her a free ride at the black college or university of her choice!!!!! Why not _any_ institution? And how the hell would she qualify for college???? Oh wait.......is that why a black college? I'm just askin'.
Old July 19th 13, 04:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 07/19/2013 09:05 AM, pigo wrote:

And now some radio host from L.A. has offered her a free ride at the
black college or university of her choice!!!!! Why not _any_
institution? And how the hell would she qualify for college???? Oh
wait.......is that why a black college? I'm just askin'.

Possibly for the financial benefit of the college and mostly the
publicity. He's going to help her graduate from HS and prep for the
SATs. He might as well have offered a full ride to Harvard since she's
not likely to do well enough on the SATs to be accepted anywhere without
a gift big enough to build a building.

Public education ain't what it used to be.

--
Cheers, Bev
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old July 19th 13, 05:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, July 19, 2013 10:13:00 AM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

Public education ain't what it used to be.

They keep throwing money at it and it keeps getting worse (how is that even possible?). Less should be spent and concentration on the basics. Those more suited to be janitors, carpenters (like me) and clerks should be taught to live with less, work hard, and accept it!
Old July 19th 13, 07:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:47:06 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Holy ****. Pay the poor less, cut already poor educational
services, and accept that Brain Fried Bob
Thompson is an overlord of the tea party.
One thing for su they didn't concentrate on the basics
when trying to educate this psychopathic racist
about ethics, decency, morals, and manhood.

Whackos like you should be forced to work for their existence. No
public money, no food stamps, and no health care. Suck on a bullet,
moocher, draft dodger.

Service guarantees citizenship.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old July 19th 13, 09:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Holy ****. Pay the poor less, cut already poor educational

services, and accept that Brain Fried Bob

Thompson is an overlord of the tea party.

One thing for su they didn't concentrate on the basics

when trying to educate this psychopathic racist

about ethics, decency, morals, and manhood.

Whackos like you should be forced to work for their existence.

Whackos like YOU should be forced to spew their **** in person.
This from the guy who brags about being from Detroit, which declared bankruptcy today.
Irony meter closes the plant and does a drive by.

No

public money, no food stamps, and no health care. Suck on a bullet,

moocher, draft dodger.

Thanks for confirming that both you and Bob Thompson are racist idiots.

You are such a ****ing phony and liar. What did I say that was
racist, Drafty?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.