Hiking Half-dome

Old October 11th 10, 06:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Hiking Half-dome

On 10/11/10 02:17, wrote:
nothing visible

Using Thunderbird/linux, all I can see of this message is the date,
subject and sender ONLY in the message list. The message itself is
invisible. Tried two different newsfeeds, but not googlegroups.
Horvie, did you cancel this message? Did somebody else? Does this
happen frequently?

I notice invisible messages A LOT in rsa. Has Bert improved his hacking
skills?

--
Cheers, Bev
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""
Old October 11th 10, 06:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 10/11/10 11:20, JQ wrote:

On 10/11/2010 2:14 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/11/10 02:17, wrote:
nothing visible

Using Thunderbird/linux, all I can see of this message is the date,
subject and sender ONLY in the message list. The message itself is
invisible. Tried two different newsfeeds, but not googlegroups.
Horvie, did you cancel this message? Did somebody else? Does this
happen frequently?

I notice invisible messages A LOT in rsa. Has Bert improved his
hacking skills?

I can see the message but, I have a problem many of the messages
disappear after I see them even the ones that I posted. I Google a post
and there were several messages there and from posters that are not on
my blacklist.

I see the problem! I wrote my message BEFORE Horvie's, so there's no
way on earth I could possibly have seen it when I posted. Ergo, it
doesn't exist.

Pay no attention to time zone differences :-)

I hadn't realized that Thunderbird treats time zones differently
depending on whether something is sent or received. Or on something
completely different. Or not at all...

--
Cheers, Bev
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""
Old October 11th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 11, 11:14*am, The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/11/10 02:17, wrote:
nothing visible

Using Thunderbird/linux, all I can see of this message is the date,
subject and sender ONLY in the message list. *The message itself is
invisible. *Tried two different newsfeeds, but not googlegroups.
Horvie, did you cancel this message? *Did somebody else? *Does this
happen frequently?

I notice invisible messages A LOT in rsa. *Has Bert improved his hacking
skills?

Hey, ****? Bert hasn't read this ******** in years. He loathes you
and berates me for screwing with you freaks.
Another cheap shot from Bev ****ley. And another excuse for her
failure to explain why she has not condemned her friend Horvath for
falsely accusing me of molesting children, being a convicted felon,
threatening my life, etc.
Her psychopathic arrogance is amazing: she killfiles anyone who tells
the truth but chats with a disgusting gutter rat like Dickless
Horvath.
Says all any decent person needs to know about her.
Old October 11th 10, 07:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*On 10/11/10 02:17, wrote:
[...]

Could it be that Thunderbird has higher ethical standards than this
psychopath? Of course, a maggot is more spiritually evolved, but
still....
Old October 11th 10, 07:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On 10/11/10 02:17, wrote:
nothing visible

Using Thunderbird/linux, all I can see of this message is the date,
subject and sender ONLY in the message list. *The message itself is
invisible. *Tried two different newsfeeds, but not googlegroups.
Horvie, did you cancel this message? *Did somebody else? *Does this
happen frequently?

I notice invisible messages A LOT in rsa. *Has Bert improved his hacking
skills?

The only way Bert could improve his hacking skills would be if he
found someone to push his fingers down on the correct keys for him.
Old October 11th 10, 09:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 11, 12:44*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Oct 11, 11:14*am, The Real Bev wrote: On 10/11/10 02:17, wrote:
nothing visible

Using Thunderbird/linux, all I can see of this message is the date,
subject and sender ONLY in the message list. *The message itself is
invisible. *Tried two different newsfeeds, but not googlegroups.
Horvie, did you cancel this message? *Did somebody else? *Does this
happen frequently?

I notice invisible messages A LOT in rsa. *Has Bert improved his hacking
skills?

The only way Bert could improve his hacking skills would be if he
found someone to push his fingers down on the correct keys for him.

At least he could improve them. There is NO way you could improve
your moral and ethical standards.
Another cheap shot from a psychopathic liar. He really got to you
freaks, eh?
Old October 11th 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 11, 2:24*pm, Dick G wrote:
On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:14:47 -0700, The Real Bev

wrote:
On 10/11/10 02:17, wrote:
nothing visible

Using Thunderbird/linux, all I can see of this message is the date,
subject and sender ONLY in the message list. *The message itself is
invisible. *Tried two different newsfeeds, but not googlegroups.
Horvie, did you cancel this message? *Did somebody else? *Does this
happen frequently?

I notice invisible messages A LOT in rsa. *Has Bert improved his hacking
skills?

Bert is an idiot.

This from Dick Gozinya. Irony meter pegs out.

I am sure he and Spock are plotting new conquests of
you know what

No, I don't, you pathetic loser.

Old October 11th 10, 11:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On 10/11/10 02:17, wrote:
nothing visible

Using Thunderbird/linux, all I can see of this message is the date,
subject and sender ONLY in the message list. *The message itself is
invisible. *Tried two different newsfeeds, but not googlegroups.
Horvie, did you cancel this message? *Did somebody else? *Does this
happen frequently?

I notice invisible messages A LOT in rsa. *Has Bert improved his hacking
skills?

The only way Bert could improve his hacking skills would be if he
found someone to push his fingers down on the correct keys for him.

I don't believe he is any longer friends with the convicted felon