You'll never believe how Schattie describes himself!!

Old May 30th 15, 01:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default You'll never believe how Schattie describes himself!!

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 9:04:32 PM UTC-6, Eviel Dewar wrote:
"Scott Abraham is the president and chief officer of a ten year marketing business specializing in selling outdoor gear and clothing on Ebay and other internet sites. He has extensive experience in acquiring, presenting, and marketing to internet customers."

You mean his *former* Ebay store, "Two Butthole's Queer Shack"? The account which was TERMINATED because of his abuse and threats towards other Ebay users?

He's bragging about his Ebay experience when he was THROWN OFF of Ebay!!! You can't make this stuff up!

"Because of his experience in online marketing, all internet marketing efforts will be done by him."

Well, thank goodness!

What a tycoon! Time to change his name to Donald Trunk!

Why not believe it? That bag of **** described himself and alluded to being a police officer, prison guard, SEAL, doctor, sports hero, self supporting, all untrue. The only thing we really know is true are the stories of abuse written by his brother. I have the link if you want it.
Old May 31st 15, 10:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 9:43:40 AM UTC-4, pigo wrote:

Why not believe it? That bag of **** described himself and alluded to being a police officer, prison guard, SEAL, doctor, sports hero, self supporting, all untrue. The only thing we really know is true are the stories of abuse written by his brother. I have the link if you want it.

All that sodomite does is lie, lie, lie. He's all butt-hurt now because his grand TixFi dream has flamed out. I bet he misappropriated funds for his own use. Hard to believe that would not happen if a company had a long-time unemployed small-time scammer as its "Treasurer". He should be water-boarded - in the body fluids of an Ebola victim!
Old July 6th 15, 12:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Trunky

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 5:19:18 AM UTC+11, pigo wrote:
On Friday, March 27, 2015 at 11:45:38 AM UTC-6, wrote:

Sandy lasted two days, but much of the damage persists to this date, nearly three years later.

The troubles here lasted a few years, more than a decade and a half ago.. Today, most of the damage persists, although social media also took its toll on this once vibrant community.

The troubles lasted nearly a decade and a half. Stopping only a few months ago. Though who knows how the legal process had a hand in it.

Trunky caused much of the ski talk to go elsewhere even before social media. But SM now would have rendered this forum extinct long ago. It probably only survives because it gave us someone to **** on.

I certainly hope you're not referring to me? You do realise I'm a middle aged man in Melbourne, Australia who enjoys skiing, motorcycling, good food and wine? I actually went skiing in Val d'Isere, Chamonix and Courmeyeur in February/March this year. After that we had a couple of weeks in Barcelona and San Sebastian. Was a very excellent holiday.