Le Refuge - St. Adolphe (Quebec City)

Old January 2nd 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Larry

Default Le Refuge - St. Adolphe (Quebec City)

Just back from Quebec again, which never disappoints. At one point, we
were going there for the winter festival, but lately we've spent most
of our time there skiing. Over the years, we found ourselves always
coming back to Le Refuge - a ski center about half an hour northwest
of the city. It offers a welcome break from highway-style, big team-
oriented trails of Mont Ste-Anne or Camp Mercier with its narrower
paths that go through much more interesting terrain.Our favorite is #
9 that goes along a creek with a pretty big waterfall. This year,
they've added a skate-ski trail, which kept me there for several days
in a row. The staff is very friendly. It's just a great place, so I
thought I'd share. Check out their web page if you like: http://centrelerefuge.com
Old January 6th 11, 05:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
gr[_2_]

On 1/2/2011 5:46 PM, Larry wrote:
Just back from Quebec again, which never disappoints. At one point, we
were going there for the winter festival, but lately we've spent most
of our time there skiing. Over the years, we found ourselves always
coming back to Le Refuge - a ski center about half an hour northwest
of the city. It offers a welcome break from highway-style, big team-
oriented trails of Mont Ste-Anne or Camp Mercier with its narrower
paths that go through much more interesting terrain.Our favorite is #
9 that goes along a creek with a pretty big waterfall. This year,
they've added a skate-ski trail, which kept me there for several days
in a row. The staff is very friendly. It's just a great place, so I
thought I'd share. Check out their web page if you like: http://centrelerefuge.com

Thanks for the info! I am going up to Mont.St Anne for a week (for the
first time!)with my xc club, and was thinking we would be skiing St.
Anne all the time, but this sounds interesting. Last year we went to NH
and went to a different place each day (we had very low snow, but all
except Sunday River were very skiable).