I sense drama......

Old July 14th 03, 01:17 AM
scottabe

Default I sense drama......

in article , Vern93 at
wrote on 7/13/03 4:57 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

I am proud to be an example to
all of you practicing addicts and alcoholics of what can happen if you stop
pouring drugs and booze into your system.

Stallard, you want to take this one?

I'm headed to the liquor store. Fast.

Thanks for proving my point.

Old July 14th 03, 01:36 AM
scottabe

Default Richard Henry, Defender of Child Molesters

in article YynQa.6333$Bp2.4723@fed1read07, Richard Henry at
wrote on 7/13/03 6:20 PM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.b474e86b3f0d51af9429daafe4427846@1058 126804.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at
wrote on 7/13/03 1:06 PM:

sponge bob dirty pants wrote:

Same old, same old. What a psychpathic asshole! See what
cocaine can do
for your brain!

You provide a excellent example to us all of the dangers of
substance abuse.

Thanks. Fourteen years and change sober, and I am proud to be an example

all of you practicing addicts and alcoholics of what can happen if you

stop
pouring drugs and booze into your system.

I jsut finished a bottle of Henry Weinhard's Bottling 143 poured in a heavy
glass mug kept in my freezer, poured without hesitation to stir up a healthy
headfroth, along with some organic Extra Thick Corn Chips from Henry's
Marketplace and La Victoria Medium Thick and Chunky Salsa, as OLN starts up
the TdF coverage replay. Blitz-Weinhard Brewery is out your way, right,
Scott? I recommend a tour and some light sampling. Might help chase some
of those demons from your head.

No surprise that an alcoholic glorifies alcohol, then encourages a
recovering alcoholic to drink. What kind of scumbag thinks getting drunk
will help a situation? A psychopath like Richard Henry-who exercises his
demons with every post on rsa.

Good day today. The younger boy's team clinched their tournament
championship in Orange County, then we zipped home in time for him to help
the older boy and teammates win the rec indoor league season final.

What scares me is that this sick demon just defended child molesters and
attacked a survivor of child molestation. And he works with kids.
Does ANYONE know where this psychopath lives so we can warn the authorities
about his attitudes and behaviors? He simply shouldn't be allowed around
children. Children need role models, not pathological liars who defend
child molesters.

Old July 14th 03, 02:03 AM
Vern93

In article ,
scottabe wrote:
I am proud to be an example to
all of you practicing addicts and alcoholics of what can happen if you stop
pouring drugs and booze into your system.

Stallard, you want to take this one?

I'm headed to the liquor store. Fast.

Thanks for proving my point.

And thank you for proving mine. You can stop now.