Taking off the gloves and throwing down. Was: Ken's Video Makeover

Old April 20th 05, 05:56 AM
Nathan Schultz

Default Taking off the gloves and throwing down. Was: Ken's Video Makeover

Hi All,

In the interest of experimentation, I am publicly taking off the gloves
and putting my money where my mouth is.

I would like to offer Ken Roberts a free entry to our 3-day Thanksgiving
Camp at Devil's Thumb Ranch, Colorado Nov 25-27, 2005. In return, I expect
Ken to write an overly detailed description of the camp and what he learned,
good or bad. If he feels like he learned more in three days than he has in
the past year, then he has to do a shot of Aquavit with us coaches and buy
us a round of beers afterward.

Ken, you'll have to get here and take care of lodging/food yourself, but
the camp is on me. You have until May 1 to accept the challenge. Camp
details are at http://nsavage.com/sts/academies.asp. Please email me
directly or call to make arrangements.

-Nathan
www.nsavage.com

Old April 20th 05, 11:18 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:56:51 -0600, "Nathan Schultz"
wrote:

I would like to offer Ken Roberts a free entry to our 3-day Thanksgiving
Camp at Devil's Thumb Ranch, Colorado Nov 25-27, 2005. In return, I expect
Ken to write an overly detailed description of the camp and what he learned,
good or bad.

This is so cool. This is going to be very interesting.

JFT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Old April 20th 05, 06:12 PM

Hey Nathan, is Ken does not respond, will you hold the spot for me?

Old April 20th 05, 07:00 PM
Nathan Schultz

We'll have to have some sort of contest to see who gets the spot... Of
course, any of you can get a spot by just signing up! I'll put together
some sort of RSN discount.

-Nathan
www.nsavage.com

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey Nathan, is Ken does not respond, will you hold the spot for me?

Old April 20th 05, 07:12 PM
Bob

"Nathan Schultz" wrote in message
We'll have to have some sort of contest to see who gets the spot...

Of
course, any of you can get a spot by just signing up! I'll put together
some sort of RSN discount.

-Nathan
www.nsavage.com

clearly, it should be a RSN *premium*. Your coaches will be spending *much*
more time discussing the fine points of biomechanics and physics with the
RSN-ers than the general public. You should charge accordingly ;-)

Bob
PS: I had a blast at JDs camp last year. If you've never attended an on-snow
XC camp, you don't know what you're missing. Devil's Thumb Ranch looks like
a great location for it.

Old April 21st 05, 02:07 AM
Nathan Schultz

Bring the family out. Thanksgiving Dinner at Devil's Thumb is spectacular
and there is plenty of fun stuff to do while you ski Friday, Saturday and
Sunday morning....

-Nathan
www.nsavage.com

wrote in message
Nathan Schultz writes:

Nathan We'll have to have some sort of contest to see who gets the
spot... Of
Nathan course, any of you can get a spot by just signing up! I'll put
together
Nathan some sort of RSN discount.

I'd love to. Too bad it is over Thanksgiving --- my wife
would divorce me and the kids disown me were I to leave
for skiing --- things get dicey enough just skiing locally.

--
Andrew Hall
(Now reading Usenet in rec.skiing.nordic...)

Old April 21st 05, 07:53 AM
Anders

Nathan Schultz wrote:

We'll have to have some sort of contest to see who gets the spot...

I=B4m afraid that would run a very serious risk of turning into a contest
of who here can develop the biggest technical no-no:-)

(BTW you Americans are sometimes the strangest, but nicest lot of
people!)

Anders

Old April 21st 05, 10:08 AM
32 degrees

Bring the family?
Grandma, Gramps, Uncle Ed, Aunt Rita, wife, kids, cousin Joe, cousin
Stephanie, cousin Pete (usually drinks too much and gets real obnoxious),
Grandma Violet (on oxygen cuz she smoked for 67 years), Unce Rufus (will
bring his gun collection)...

could be an interesting camp. (expensive too flying this bunch out )
JK

news

Old April 22nd 05, 01:11 AM

Just dialed in the thread... Sorry for the top post... Ken, you need to
take Nathan up on his offer. But, I'd hold out for a free rental car...

Jay Tegeder
"Keep training, lycra never lies!" JT