Minor Treasure

Old October 19th 10, 03:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Minor Treasure

On the way to the Sacramento Airport, my wife and I stopped in
Woodland (therre is no direct connection between SR113 and I-5, so you
have to drive a stretch on Woodland's Main St.). We stopped to look
at a couple of antique and thrift stores. I found a copy of Fred
Iselin's 1947 book Introduction to Skiing, complete with insert map of
all North American ski areas. The markeded price was $8.50 (the
ductjacket says the origianl price was $3.00), which was more than I
wanted to pay, so I was considering offering $5. Then I saw the sign
- "Everything 50% off today".

And my wife bought 5 old cigarette lighters for $1.50 each.
Old October 20th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 19, 8:35*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On the way to the Sacramento Airport, my wife and I stopped in
Woodland (therre is no direct connection between SR113 and I-5, so you
have to drive a stretch on Woodland's Main St.). *We stopped to look
at a couple of antique and thrift stores. *I found a copy of Fred
Iselin's 1947 book Introduction to Skiing, complete with insert map of
all North American ski areas. *The markeded price was $8.50 (the
ductjacket says the origianl price was $3.00), which was more than I
wanted to pay, so I was considering offering $5. *Then I saw the sign
- "Everything 50% off today".

And my wife bought 5 old cigarette lighters for $1.50 each.

Take this bull**** over to rsa.terrorist, you stalking
freak....unless, of course, you found the contact info for the SPD
officer you claim to have corresponded with. All will be forgiven if
you fess up.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!! Have not typed that in a week or so,
felt good.
Old October 20th 10, 04:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VSTAHOR

"twobuddha" wrote in message
[...]

EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME! CALLING ALL PLAYERS WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY ITS A SOCCER
GAME GET HERE ON THE DOUBLE WITH YOUR FAG DICKS HANGING FROM YOUR MOUTHS
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY
SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER
GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY
SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME

HEY THIS EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME MAKES ME WANT TO JACK OFF ON A NEWBORN
BOY....FEELS SO GOOD

Old October 20th 10, 04:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 19, 9:29*pm, "VSTAHOR" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

[...]

Off your meds, eh, freak? Thanks for helping keep this ********
dead. You are one very sick puppy. The mere fact that you can even
conceive of the filth that you write truly shows you for the pervert
you are. No wonder you are welcome at rsa.terrorist, and the depraved
assholes in this group have embraced you and your really disturbing
insanity.
Keep up the good work, idiot. Couldn't drive newcomers off without
you, and watching you foam at the mouth in impotent rage is
fascinating.
Toodle do, perv.
You came up with a new spin on Richard Henry's EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME
that not even Richard Henry ever thought of. Yeah, he's a psychopath,
but he's not as perverted as you. Maybe you should hook up with
Pervert Dave, he's come up with some inventive freak stuff you might
enjoy.
Old October 20th 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mark Spittal

"twobuddha" wrote in message

[...]

enjoy.- Hide quoted text -

Note to newcomers: please use rec.skiing.alpine.moderated.

Repressed memories revisited
I am Scott Barak Abraham's brother. I started to write a long
rebuttal
to his story in Backlash ("Repressed Memory Syndrome," The Backlash,
March 1995), but then I stopped. No matter what I say, some will
accept, some will not. But there is a thing that must be said. Scott
Barak Abraham was not, I repeat not, abused within our household.
Since this alleged abuse is one of the pivotal points of the article,
I feel it calls the validity of the whole article into question.
Mr. Abraham was a multiple substance abuser for over twenty years, I
have never used any drugs and haven't had a drink since I was 15
years
old, 27 years ago, and was never drunk even once. I bring this up not
for moral judgment, just for one point. Mr. Abraham poisoned his mind
and body for over twenty years with mind altering drugs and
substances, all of which have been scientifically proven to affect
intelligence, perception and memory.

Finally, as children, up to my 17th birthday Mr. Abraham molested me,
violently abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words of
derision and insult to attack and intimidate me. He denies this. If
nothing else, I remember him doing this, he denies it. He says both
of
us were victims of multiple abusers, and I deny that with absolutely
no hesitation or reservation. Since the article says False Memory
Syndrome doesn't exist, he is quite wrong, as apparently one of us is
the victim of said syndrome.

A last thought. Mr. Abraham's behavior is nothing new, it hasn't
changed ever. He threatened and intimidated when he was six, he
threatened and intimidated when he was 15, he threatened and
intimidated when he was 25, he threatens and intimidates when he is
43.

I do not use my name at the request of the publisher.

Editor: Scott changed his name, so he and his brother no longer share
the same last name.
Old October 20th 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VSTAHOR

"twobuddha" wrote in message

[...]

YAWN. Such a bore you are.

Old October 20th 10, 03:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 20, 9:38*am, "VSTAHOR" wrote:
"Mark Spittal" wrote in message

Mark Spittal's post:
[...]

Vstahor post:
YAWN. *Such a bore you are.

It's a valuable insight into the one who's stated purpose here is only
to disrupt. And hopefully, if nothing else, a price he pays for his
behavior. We have the evidence of his threats to do harm to people
here and other reason's to believe it true. We have plenty that is
readily available and defendable including "Backlash" as well as his
history of posting outlandish claims and accusations. Even your latest
I'd give 50/50 to. But I don't think it helpful for you to stoop to
his level and write those things that are so repulsive.

Old October 20th 10, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

VSTAHOR wrote:

you are not getting it
we do not need this crap recycled

try to have your brain cell focus on something else

the attempt you make is pointless give it up

stop changing your e-mail address I have to keep adding you to the kill file
Old October 20th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

VSTAHOR wrote:
"Mark Spittal" wrote in message

YAWN. Such a bore you are.

And you repeated it all. Thanks a lot! NOT!

Old October 20th 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

On Oct 20, 9:48*am, pigo wrote:
[...]

his level and write those things that are so repulsive.- Hide quoted text -

It's too bad his ebay postings are not online any more. It's clear
from his responses to ebay buyers that complained about things like
broken zippers how completly inappropriate his responses are. Some
poor buyer would ask about a refund and he would go balistic on them.
Talking to female buyers like he talks to Bev and calling them all
liars because he sent them damaged merchandise. It's really hard to
comprehend how someone could treat other people they don't even know
like that.

Clearly he is someone who could easily inflict harm on other people
over nothing. He is dangerous and people should be warned about him.

I just wish RSAM would work so we could do away with him. That's the
only way he can ever be stopped. Everyone needs to remember that for
us, RSA is just a way to waste a few minutes talking about skiing.
For him, it's his entire life. We can't chase him off here because
this is the only attention he gets. If we could all go to RSAM he
would be left here arguing with his own sockpuppets.