Mark Hoover Supports Internet Terrorism

Old May 31st 04, 02:25 AM
Eviel Dewar

Default Mark Hoover Supports Internet Terrorism

Two Buddha wrote:

You created that sick newsgroup as a place your pathetic ego could get
stroked.

Another howler!

He never disappoints!

Eviel

Old June 1st 04, 06:01 PM
Richard Henry

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Sorry. I read it when it was mensbbs. Not interested.

But it's not mensbbs. Bert has never posted. Scott has only posted his
picture. Women post there without being verbally abused. Currently, there
are good discussions of portable power tools, mens' health, "what men want",
and mens' legal issues.

So far, no poetry or pictures of unicorns.

Old June 1st 04, 08:41 PM
The Real Bev

Richard Henry wrote:

"Karl with a K" wrote:
His raison d'etre has been eliminated - 10+ years of
incompetent self-promotion down the crapper. The only reason
he's going wild here is that there is no other place to go (well
maybe the unemployment office). After everything he's done to
people, it's funny as hell watching him so totally lose control and
implode and there ain't a damn thing he can do to stop it.

S gave up long ago expecting anyone to support him. Except for B. I never
could understand about B.

Three words: Bert eats scabs.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old June 1st 04, 11:30 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:41:15 -0500 (CDT), "Karl with a K"
wrote this crap:

It's easy. His whole schtick and identity is intertwined with the
internet. His last haven of self identity has been taken from him
with the collapse of mensbbs. No longer will new people read his
misogynist and self serving tomes rationalizing his aberrant
behavior. His raison d'etre has been eliminated - 10+ years of
incompetent self-promotion down the crapper. The only reason
he's going wild here is that there is no other place to go (well
maybe the unemployment office).

How could he go to the unemployment office? He's never had a job, so
he can't be unemployed.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old June 2nd 04, 01:36 AM
Eviel Dewar

Default Here's the story - Scottie caught yet again

NSAID wrote:

Yeah, if you say so, fat ****.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/71723_rabbi24.shtml

Here's a great quote

"Supporters of a prominent Seattle rabbi alleged to have diverted
synagogue funds for personal use came to his defense yesterday, saying
he used the money to help needy people, from temple members struggling
to pay rent to homeless strangers needing a handout."

Hmmm... "Temple members struggling to pay rent". I wonder if any of
that money ended up in Schattie's pockets?

Misappropriating funds is a crime, a real felony. You cannot

solicit
donations for one thing and then use them for another.

Yep. Which makes it interesting that (last time I checked) Bert and
Scott are still solicting funds on MenWeb for Schattie's legal appeal
against the restraining order - issued back in 1999.

Why did he
agree to restitution, why didn't he go to court?

Because he was guilty.

I can tell you why, it's
an open and shut case. Ethics? Morals? Why didn't the jerk-off
ask permission to redirect the funds? What was he scared of?

You are just as much a moral waste land as your spiritual leader.

Right again.

Eviel