What'd I miss?

Old January 25th 09, 12:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default What'd I miss?

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:00:12 -0800, comadrejo
wrote this crap:

As long as we are talking about Iraq Osama, I must tell you that your
mighty Hungarian warrior has done his taxes, and will get a
substantial refund. He's decided to invest it in steel, and lead.

It's bolt action, and perfectly legal. It's made to take out an
African wildebeest from a mile away. And your mighty Hungarian
warrior is an expert. He makes Ozwald look like a boy scout with a BB
gun.

You got a Barrett .50 cal rifle?

Or you bought a couple TOW missles at the local Wal-Mart.

Sorry. This is on a need-to-know basis. A good commander doesn't
tell his enemy what his plans are.

If you want to know more, I'll be standing on a grassy knoll.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old January 26th 09, 03:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

wrote this crap:

The shooter, riding with the RO and some henchmen, was forced in some way to
kill off the train robbers. There were memorable scenes of the robbers hanging
around their camp and suddenly out of nowhere one gets shot in the head. No
sound, just the silent kill. Robbers can't see where the shots are coming from
and panic ensues.

Shooting people is crazy. Your mighty Hungarian warrior only plans to
hunt African game.

It was a movie. Relax.

Your mighty Hungarian warrior would never harm
anyone, except the French, Serbs, or that guy at the stop light in
front of you that is yakking on his cell phone, and doesn't notice
that the light changed to green, and you are blowing your horn trying
to get him to move.

You mean you'll kill him for me? I'd do it myself, but a .22 rifle is kind of
conspicuous and I'd probably screw it up. What's your cell number?

Oh, and bagpipe or accordion players.

Oh, I forgot, snowboarders.

Did I miss anyone else? Powerboaters who cut in front of you, when
you are rounding the mark.

Where's a cheap place to buy AK-47 ammo?

--
Cheers, Bev
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^
Old January 26th 09, 03:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

wrote this crap:

The shooter, riding with the RO and some henchmen, was forced in some way to
kill off the train robbers. There were memorable scenes of the robbers hanging
around their camp and suddenly out of nowhere one gets shot in the head. No
sound, just the silent kill. Robbers can't see where the shots are coming from
and panic ensues.

That's the way it works. The bullet travels faster than sound. The
bullet hits first, then, a second later, you hear the rifle. Mighty
Hungarian warriors are experts in high powered rifles.

Yes indeed, but I need a movie expert. Thanks for playing, though, it's been fun.

--
Cheers, Bev
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^
Old January 27th 09, 08:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 11:13:00 -0800, comadrejo
wrote this crap:

You got a Barrett .50 cal rifle?

Or you bought a couple TOW missles at the local Wal-Mart.

Sorry. This is on a need-to-know basis. A good commander doesn't
tell his enemy what his plans are.

You probably given enough for the Secret Service to give you a knock on
your door..

Sorry. I don't know what you are talking about. I am buying a
sporting rifle, to be used for African game. It's perfectly legal.

There are not many rifles besides the Barrett has the caliber to hit
something 1500 meters or more away.

It's not the caliber. Mighty Hungarian warriors who are well trained
know all about these things.

Old January 27th 09, 08:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:34:01 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Your mighty Hungarian warrior would never harm
anyone, except the French, Serbs, or that guy at the stop light in
front of you that is yakking on his cell phone, and doesn't notice
that the light changed to green, and you are blowing your horn trying
to get him to move.

You mean you'll kill him for me? I'd do it myself, but a .22 rifle is kind of
conspicuous and I'd probably screw it up. What's your cell number?

I'd pull out my bugle and play reveille. Do you think that would wake
him up?

Oh, and bagpipe or accordion players.

Oh, I forgot, snowboarders.

Did I miss anyone else? Powerboaters who cut in front of you, when
you are rounding the mark.

Where's a cheap place to buy AK-47 ammo?

I wouldn't know. Check on e-bay.

Old January 27th 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_2_]

wrote this crap:

Your mighty Hungarian warrior would never harm
anyone, except the French, Serbs, or that guy at the stop light in
front of you that is yakking on his cell phone, and doesn't notice
that the light changed to green, and you are blowing your horn trying
to get him to move.

You mean you'll kill him for me? I'd do it myself, but a .22 rifle is kind of
conspicuous and I'd probably screw it up. What's your cell number?

I'd pull out my bugle and play reveille. Do you think that would wake
him up?

No. 76 amplified trombones inside his car playing reveille couldn't wake him
up. Dumb goes clear to the bone.

Maybe a bulldozer...

Where's a cheap place to buy AK-47 ammo?

I wouldn't know. Check on e-bay.

Damn, nobody takes me seriously. I bet you don't believe Vin Diesel can make a
Husqvarna fly either.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old January 28th 09, 06:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:06:55 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Where's a cheap place to buy AK-47 ammo?

I wouldn't know. Check on e-bay.

Damn, nobody takes me seriously. I bet you don't believe Vin Diesel can make a
Husqvarna fly either.

No, I don't. But if I find out that he plays bagpipes, or he sits at
a green light yakking on a cell phone, he's dead.