GI Scott?

Old December 2nd 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default GI Scott?

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 2, 2:51*am, A mighty Hungarian wrote:
On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:25:51 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Now you see. *You've just been caught lying, again.

No, Joe, You got caught lying. *And lied some more.

*You claimed you
were a combat journalist.

I never claimed to be a combat journalist, Joe. *Would be a gross
exagerration. *Like you just got caught making up a gross
exagerration, Joe.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...40seanet.com&o...

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

Thanks, dumb****. You just proved yourself to be a liar. Show
anywhere in that post where I claimed to be a combat journalist, or to
have worn camouflage garb. You stupid ****ing idiot, Joe Horvath.

You claimed to be a journalist who was in combat. How is that *not* a
combat journalist, Cupcake?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old December 2nd 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

Now you see. *You've just been caught lying, again.
No, Joe, You got caught lying. *And lied some more.
*You claimed you
were a combat journalist.
I never claimed to be a combat journalist, Joe. *Would be a gross
exagerration. *Like you just got caught making up a gross
exagerration, Joe.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...40seanet.com&o....

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

Thanks, dumb****. *You just proved yourself to be a liar. *Show
anywhere in that post where I claimed to be a combat journalist, or to
have worn camouflage garb. *You stupid ****ing idiot, Joe Horvath.

Scooter, I believe you wrote this:

--------------begin quoted------------------
Jeremiah, Jeremiah.
How many times have you been knocked out? *Because
it seems you are suffering from terminal brain damage.
Dumb, dumb, dumb.
My child, listen up.
I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived
next to the SEAL training base and took an advanced
course in applied mayhem.
Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and
spent a lovely time ducking bullets from people who
were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
thing to them. Got down to hand to hand at one point,
Jeremiah. *Loser dies. *I'm alive. *Two bullet holes,
but alive.
No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because
I do not fight.Fighting is for dumb**** morons like you.
I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. *Security. 15 years experience
in dealing with stupid dumb punks like you who think
youth matters.
I am a professional, Jeremiah. You would last less
than ten seconds, and the only question would be if
you lived or not. *I'm getting old and fat, so I can't
afford to take chances.....which means you go down,
go down fast, and I don't worry about whether you will
ever ski again...or walk, or see, or ****.
Before you run into someone like me who is in a mood
to teach you some manners, I suggest you shut your
stupid dumb**** mouth, and quit challenging folks who
believe in dispensing some social darwinism personally.
--------------end quoted------------------

Show me where I ever claimed to be a "combat journalist" or to have
worn combat clothing.
Period.
Once again, a lying piece of **** tries to defend his fellow lying
pieces of **** and shows himself to be a lying piece of ****.
The same sick stalker who provided my home address to a wack job who
threatened to kill me.
Of course, this dickless coward never will have the balls to spew his
**** in person. Because I can legally stomp him into the ground if I
ever see him.
Same bull****, same lies, how pathetic.
Old December 2nd 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 2, 12:29*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

wrote this crap:

Now you see. *You've just been caught lying, again.

No, Joe, You got caught lying. *And lied some more.

*You claimed you
were a combat journalist.

I never claimed to be a combat journalist, Joe. *Would be a gross
exagerration. *Like you just got caught making up a gross
exagerration, Joe.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...40seanet.com&o...

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

Thanks, dumb****. *You just proved yourself to be a liar. *Show
anywhere in that post where I claimed to be a combat journalist, or to
have worn camouflage garb. *You stupid ****ing idiot, Joe Horvath.

You claimed to be a journalist who was in combat. How is that *not* a
combat journalist, Cupcake?

Big difference, Dickless. Try to figure it out. Reality. YOU freaks
made that up, Cupcake. I have repeatedly pointed that reality out,
Insane Wack Job. And you freaks keep repeating the same lie accusing
me of grossly inflating my experiences. Which I have not.
Now go **** yourself, freak. How pathetic. The freaks go back to the
Nam stuff. Next up: more false allegations of molesting children.
How dickless.
You are insane. Get help.
Old December 2nd 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 2, 12:54*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,

wrote this crap:

Now you see. *You've just been caught lying, again.
No, Joe, You got caught lying. *And lied some more.
*You claimed you
were a combat journalist.
I never claimed to be a combat journalist, Joe. *Would be a gross
exagerration. *Like you just got caught making up a gross
exagerration, Joe.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...40seanet.com&o...

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

Thanks, dumb****. *You just proved yourself to be a liar. *Show
anywhere in that post where I claimed to be a combat journalist, or to
have worn camouflage garb. *You stupid ****ing idiot, Joe Horvath.

Scooter, I believe you wrote this:

--------------begin quoted------------------

snip
Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and
spent a lovely time ducking bullets from people who
were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
thing to them. Got down to hand to hand at one point,
Jeremiah. *Loser dies. *I'm alive. *Two bullet holes,
but alive.

snip
--------------end quoted------------------

He also wrote this doozy...

tinyurl.com/5f7ajf

"Unlike you, I've seen combat.
I fought.
Ergo, I have honor."

Hey, Ted? Show me where I ever claimed to be a combat journalist or
to have worn camo.
Ooooops, Busted again.
Hey, Freak? YOU LIED AND COMMITTED PERJURY AND STATED I HAD
THREATENED YOU.
Show the post, Ted. Amazing how a pathological liar who got caught
lying in court has the gall to pile on with the same sad lies.
Show the post, Ted.
Show the post, Ted.
You are either insane or a pathological, cowardly liar who knowingly
committed a felony.
Which is it, freak?
Old December 2nd 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote this crap:

Now you see. *You've just been caught lying, again.

No, Joe, You got caught lying. *And lied some more.

*You claimed you
were a combat journalist.

I never claimed to be a combat journalist, Joe. *Would be a gross
exagerration. *Like you just got caught making up a gross
exagerration, Joe.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...40seanet.com&o...

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

Thanks, dumb****. *You just proved yourself to be a liar. *Show
anywhere in that post where I claimed to be a combat journalist, or to
have worn camouflage garb. *You stupid ****ing idiot, Joe Horvath.

You claimed to be a journalist who was in combat. How is that *not* a
combat journalist, Cupcake?

Big difference, Dickless.

Yet you failed to articulate this "big difference", Cupcake. Why is that?

Try to figure it out. Reality. YOU freaks
made that up, Cupcake. I have repeatedly pointed that reality out,

Made what up, Cupcake? That wasn't you posting that you were a
journalist who was in combat in Vietnam?

Insane Wack Job. And you freaks keep repeating the same lie accusing
me of grossly inflating my experiences. Which I have not.

Yes or no questions, first, Cupcake:

Did you write that you were a journalist who had been in combat in
Vietnam?

Was it true?

Doesn't that make you a "combat journalist"?

Now, the final question you'll fail to actually answer:

If it doesn't, what is the difference?

Old December 2nd 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,

wrote this crap:

[...]

Dude, it's right there --

"Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and
spent a lovely time ducking bullets from people who
were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
thing to them. Got down to hand to hand at one point,
Jeremiah. *Loser dies. *I'm alive. *Two bullet holes,
but alive."

You claim to have to Vietnam AS A JOURNALIST who DUCKED BULLETS from
people TRYING TO KILL YOU while you were busy TRYING TO DO THE SAME
THING TO THEM. You even "got down to hand to hand" and the "LOSER DIES"
and you have "TWO BULLET HOLES."

And now you claim you weren't a combat journalist? What are you
claiming then? I don't recall Dan Rather killing anybody with his BARE
HANDS in Vietnam.

Seriously, I know this has been debunked by Vietnam Veterans and pretty
much anybody else above the rank of cubscout, but still, you can't unsay
it. Just admit you made it up and move on.
Old December 2nd 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 2, 1:25*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

wrote this crap:

[...]

Excuse me? I never claimed to be a combat journalist. Whole
different animal. That is an exagerration at best and outright
bull**** at worst.
So you freaks made it up, and you keep repeating the same pathetic,
ridiculous, transparent lie.

*What are you
claiming then? *I don't recall Dan Rather killing anybody with his BARE
HANDS in Vietnam.

Rather deserves the title. I do not and have never claimed that
description.
We're not discussing what I claim, Dickless Dave. We're discussing
what YOU claim, and you freaks made up an outright, ridiculous,
laughable lie.
How pathetic. Come up with something new, Dickless Dave.

Seriously, I know this has been debunked by Vietnam Veterans and pretty
much anybody else above the rank of cubscout, but still, you can't unsay
it. *Just admit you made it up and move on.

Never been debunked, either. Just admit you got caught lying, lied
some more in this post, apologize for lying, and stop lying.
Ooooops, forgot. You can't do that. Absolutely incapable of
admitting you are a liar. It would ruin all your dickless
psychopathic fun.
The same old lies, the same laughable games from psychopaths and
freaks. How dickless. How pathetic. Normal for you.
Old December 2nd 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote this crap:

Now you see. *You've just been caught lying, again.
No, Joe, You got caught lying. *And lied some more.
*You claimed you
were a combat journalist.
I never claimed to be a combat journalist, Joe. *Would be a gross
exagerration. *Like you just got caught making up a gross
exagerration, Joe.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...40seanet.com&o.
..

* * * * * * *

[...]

Yet you won't actually explain *how* it's different.

Why is that, Cupcake?

So you freaks made it up, and you keep repeating the same pathetic,
ridiculous, transparent lie.

*What are you
claiming then? *I don't recall Dan Rather killing anybody with his BARE
HANDS in Vietnam.

Rather deserves the title. I do not and have never claimed that
description.

So Rather who was a journalist who *wasn't* in combat deserves the title
"combat journalist", but you who claim to have been a journalist and
claim that you were in combat at least once while so being...

....don't.

Care to explain that, Cupcake?

blah blah snipped

So: will you run away from the questions again, or will you actually
have the nads just to *type*?

The world is waiting to see, Cupcake!

Old December 2nd 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Dec 2, 7:05*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

So: will you run away from the questions again, or will you actually
have the nads just to *type*?

After 15 years, do you really think he's going to recant? At this
point he probably actually believes he was there. The man (and I use
that word loosely) is completely devoid of logic, rational thought or
morals. He's absolutely delusional, and absolutely fascinating. To
be honest, he's the only reason I still check in here at r.s.a.

JP
Old December 2nd 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Dec 2, 4:25*pm, Jay Pique wrote:
On Dec 2, 7:05*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

So: will you run away from the questions again, or will you actually
have the nads just to *type*?

After 15 years, do you really think he's going to recant? *At this
point he probably actually believes he was there. *The man (and I use
that word loosely) is completely devoid of logic, rational thought or
morals. *He's absolutely delusional, and absolutely fascinating. *To
be honest, he's the only reason I still check in here at r.s.a.

JP

Ditto.

What Scott has been up to... Dick \Meat Whistle\ Gozinya Alpine Skiing 0 January 13th 05 08:07 PM
Hi Scott , how are you ? Ron - NY Alpine Skiing 0 November 5th 04 11:29 AM
Scott samsom Alpine Skiing 0 May 30th 04 02:24 PM
Scott Scott where are thou? Wally Alpine Skiing 0 May 23rd 04 01:19 PM
can we ban scott? Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 7 February 28th 04 02:54 AM