Total Body Automation

Old July 25th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default Total Body Automation

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

Jul 23, 4:32 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message
.
..

"Actually, the longer you stay on this path/argument, the stupider
you
look." And you are spiraling downward fast.

pot, kettle, black. Hehe

"You are blacker," and become shameless. You must be proud of
yourself.

LOL! You are pathetically funny.

There's nothing more pathetic than a little knowledge's shameless
denials.

Care to translate to english?

"There's nothing more pathetic than a little knowledge's shameless
denials."

Which word do you don't understand?

Oh, they're all words alright. They just don't make sense in the order
you've put them. Here's an example:

"Hot pickles jungle pants brittle Amish."

HTH,

Dave
Old July 25th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jul 25, 2:00*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

Jul 23, 4:32 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message
.
..

"Actually, the longer you stay on this path/argument, the stupider
you
look." And you are spiraling downward fast.

pot, kettle, black. Hehe

"You are blacker," and become shameless. You must be proud of
yourself.

LOL! You are pathetically funny.

There's nothing more pathetic than a little knowledge's shameless
denials.

Care to translate to english?

"There's nothing more pathetic than a little knowledge's shameless
denials."

Which word do you don't understand?

HAAHAAHAAHAAA ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ . Classic.

Oh, they're all words alright. *They just don't make sense in the order
you've put them. *Here's an example:

"Hot pickles jungle pants brittle Amish."

HTH,

Dave- Hide quoted text -

Old July 25th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:00:59 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote this crap:

Oh, they're all words alright. They just don't make sense in the order
you've put them. Here's an example:

"Hot pickles jungle pants brittle Amish."

Oh! I know this language.

Not dickless bungle rants little ham-and-cheese.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old July 25th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

wrote this crap:

Oh, they're all words alright. *They just don't make sense in the order
you've put them. *Here's an example:

"Hot pickles jungle pants brittle Amish."

Oh! *I know this language.

Not dickless bungle rants little ham-and-cheese.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

OH YEAH! Lovingly verifiable toecheese without hipocirite to you too!
Old July 26th 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 25, 9:49 am, "Bob F" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message

And you said that you don't even ski?

Well, I did once, but all my friends snowboarded and it was the 90s and
it was new and cool. I really enjoy it though. But that wasn't exactly
an example now was it?

So, you skied once, but you think my skiing is mediocre? Yup, "as the
previous conversations show, it is not my claims ridiculous but your
knowledge infantile."

Better point him to your snowboarding videos. That'll show him who's the master.

Nice switch! Given a group of loose gappers, you gappers sure know how
to cover and lick each others' wounds well.

No, except teaching, I don't snowboard anymore; it's boring.

IS
Old July 26th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 25, 12:00 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

Jul 23, 4:32 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
[...]

Which word order does not make sense to you?

Here's an example:

"Hot pickles jungle pants brittle Amish."

Is that someone else statement, or a nonsense you made up?

HTH,

You need to broaden your knowledge and your language domain first.

HTH,
IS

Dave

Old July 26th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

Oh, they're all words alright.

Nice switch! Given a group of loose gappers, you gappers sure know how
to cover and lick each others' wounds well.

I'm still not clear what a "gapper" is, much less a "loose gapper." If
you don't want other people commenting to your posts, you should unplug
the grey cable that goes from your computer to the phone jack looking
thing on the wall.

They just don't make sense in the order you've put them.

"There's nothing more pathetic than a little knowledge's shameless
denials."

Which word order does not make sense to you?

I get the "There's nothing more pathetic than" but the meaning falls
apart when you get to "a little knowledge's shameless denials." Is it
perhaps a mnemonic to remember something? Maybe the directions you flap
you arms as you slide down your blue runs?

Here's an example:

"Hot pickles jungle pants brittle Amish."

Is that someone else statement, or a nonsense you made up?

It's nonsense I made up to reflect to you what your statements look like
to me.

Try this: "There's nothing more pathetic than, western pumpkin concrete
salad trousers."

HTH,

You need to broaden your knowledge and your language domain first.

How can I possibly learn your language when you you make it up as you go
along? If your asking me to learn Chinese, I have several Chinese
friends and none of them write or speak gibberish like you. I think
it's a combination of your laziness to learn the correct terms and your
arrogance to believe you comically average skiing demonstrate anything
near what you claim.

Dave
Old July 27th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

On Jul 25, 9:49 am, "Bob F" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message

And you said that you don't even ski?

Well, I did once, but all my friends snowboarded and it was the 90s and
it was new and cool. I really enjoy it though. But that wasn't exactly
an example now was it?

So, you skied once, but you think my skiing is mediocre? Yup, "as the
previous conversations show, it is not my claims ridiculous but your
knowledge infantile."

Better point him to your snowboarding videos. That'll show him who's the
master.

Nice switch! Given a group of loose gappers, you gappers sure know how
to cover and lick each others' wounds well.

No, except teaching, I don't snowboard anymore; it's boring.

Too bad you never learned to do it right. Gapper.

Old July 27th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 26, 8:50 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:
Oh, they're all words alright.

Nice switch! Given a group of loose gappers, you gappers sure know how
to cover and lick each others' wounds well.

I'm still not clear what a "gapper" is, much less a "loose gapper."

Guess that's what makes you a "gapper," you only read with your own
bias. It was "a group of loose gappers," not "a 'loose gapper'."

If you don't want other people commenting to your posts, you should unplug
the grey cable that goes from your computer to the phone jack looking
thing on the wall.

Your pretension only makes you look stupider. I have no problem with
other people's comment, that's why the "gapper troll" canvas here is
provided for you gappers to paint you gappers' faces on. On the other
hand, if you don't want other people to comment on your stupid face,
don't paint it.

They just don't make sense in the order you've put them.

"There's nothing more pathetic than a little knowledge's shameless
denials."

Which word order does not make sense to you?

I get the "There's nothing more pathetic than" but the meaning falls
apart when you get to "a little knowledge's shameless denials." Is it
perhaps a mnemonic to remember something?

Limited out of your intelligence, eh? I'm not surprising. Ok, let me
parse it for you: since you already get the part "There's nothing more
pathetic than" so we move on to the second part "a little knowledge's
shameless denials." "A little knowledge" is a noun, which describes an
entity who is operated on a small knowledge domain, and "a little
knowledge's" is its possessive form. The object of its possessive form
is the noun "denials," which is commonly known as "refuse to believe"
a given fact. "Shame" is a painful and regrettable feeling that arises
from one's conscious due to one's own improper or dishonorable
conducts, and "shameless" is the opposite, i.e. no shame or lacking
any sense of shame, an adjective. So, "shameless" modifies the
"denials," and "shameless denials" describes one who suffers no
painful and regrettable feeling from the conscious to deny a matter of
facts. Which reflects a common human trait, the ego trip. What
pathetic is that a conceited ego, as it's so full of itself, it never
learns and remains forever a "little knowledge." Going nowhere, that's
why "There's nothing more pathetic than a little knowledge's shameless
denials."

Maybe the directions you flap
you arms as you slide down your blue runs?

No. It reflects your little intelligence.

Here's an example:

"Hot pickles jungle pants brittle Amish."

Is that someone else statement, or a nonsense you made up?

It's nonsense I made up to reflect to you what your statements look like
to me.

Or the nonsense was yours all along.

Try this: "There's nothing more pathetic than, western pumpkin concrete
salad trousers."

There's really nothing "cute" about it; it only shows a nonsense you
make up for yourself.

HTH,

You need to broaden your knowledge and your language domain first.

How can I possibly learn your language when you you make it up as you go
along?

"Broaden your knowledge and your language domain" may help.

If your asking me to learn Chinese, I have several Chinese
friends and none of them write or speak gibberish like you.

Not sure what kind of gibberish conversations you have with them,
nevertheless, if your behavior here reflects any guidance you received
from them, you have met the charlatans.

I think it's a combination of your laziness to learn the
correct terms and your arrogance to believe you comically
average skiing demonstrate anything near what you claim.

The "gap" between what you think and the reality is what makes you a
"gapper."

IS

Dave

Old July 27th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 26, 4:33 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message

No, except teaching, I don't snowboard anymore; it's boring.

Too bad you never learned to do it right. Gapper.

Nothing bad about it except your pathetic pretension/denial. Skiing
can do whatever snowboarding does, but not the other way around, and
skiing is more [human] nature, more maneuverable, thus more technical
than snowboarding.

IS