Total Body Automation

Old July 17th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default Total Body Automation

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

Yup, that's what all gappers said.

"Couldn't pick up the technical discussion/debate, couldn't put down
their own techniques, only know whining on meaningless innuendos and
mutated small talks to beg attentions on the 'net"? Gapper it is.

You are a terrible communicator and a deplorable representative of Tai
Chi skiing and Tai Chi in general. But you are a remarkably effective
troll.

Dave
Old July 18th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 17, 9:33 am, snoig wrote:
On Jul 17, 9:25 am, taichiskiing
wrote:

On Jul 17, 6:50 am, snoig wrote:

So is ridicule part of the tai chi skiing traing method? You must not
get a lot of repeat customers. But hey, you can just keep on being a
gaper with your video camera, not paying attention to what's going on
around you. I always give a wide berth to gapers like you. If I even
see them on the trail because the only time I'm on greens or easy
blues is when I'm heading back down at the end of the day. Hope to
see you out on the blacks and double blacks one day. Please post some
video when you get there so we all know to keep an eye out for you.

Yup, that's what all gappers said.

"Couldn't pick up the technical discussion/debate, couldn't put down
their own techniques, only know whining on meaningless innuendos and
mutated small talks to beg attentions on the 'net"? Gapper it is.

IS

This from a gaper who thinks 'Jeep King of the Mountain' is world
class ski racing. nelsonHa Ha/nelson

""Couldn't pick up the technical discussion/debate, couldn't put down
their own techniques, only know whining on meaningless innuendos and
mutated small talks to beg attentions on the 'net"? Gapper it is."

Thanks for confirming.

I rest,
IS
Old July 18th 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

wrote:

On Jul 17, 6:50 am, snoig wrote:

[...]

IS- Hide quoted text -

Well, I certainly have to admire your tenacity. Even when proven
wrong you continue to use your made up word. When you can point us to
a definition, please let us know. Or maybe I’ll get in touch the next
time I need to adjust my spark plugs.

I guess it must be the same for tai chi skiing. No matter how many
times you are shown to be wrong, you just can’t admit it. Just let us
know when you post video from a challenging trail. Looks like there
isn’t that much offered at Northstar so how about something off of
KT22 or Granite Chief at Squaw? At least that will be on terrain that
most of us like to ski.
Old July 19th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 18, 7:35 am, snoig wrote:

Well, I certainly have to admire your tenacity. Even when proven
wrong you continue to use your made up word. When you can point us to
a definition, please let us know. Or maybe I’ll get in touch the next
time I need to adjust my spark plugs.

"Gaper"? "Gapper"? by definition they don't look different to me. Is
that very big deal how they're spelled as to how well you skiing? Does
the question make sense? Sorry, I cannot make sense out of their
connection.

I'm kind of like the "gapper" spelling; it has a kind of special
meaning in RSA, and becoming a part of RSA culture now.

I guess it must be the same for tai chi skiing. No matter how many
times you are shown to be wrong, you just can’t admit it. Just let us
know when you post video from a challenging trail. Looks like there
isn’t that much offered at Northstar so how about something off of
KT22 or Granite Chief at Squaw? At least that will be on terrain that
most of us like to ski.

So you heard the buzz words, can you do it? Clips? Follow you gappers'
standard, "No clips = no proof. Do you
understand?"--Evojeesus--

In fact, VtSkier is planning a Tahoe ski-together the first week of
next January, care to joint us? We can do TCSC on KT22 or Granite
Chief, backcountry, and/or any place you care to go, to see who is a
"gaper," and/or who is a "gapper."

There are still six months to plan on it, so to you gappers, "bluff
called."

IS
Old July 19th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

taichiskiing wrote:
On Jul 18, 7:35 am, snoig wrote:
[...]

'around' the first week of January. Dates not
firm yet. Stay tuned. And I'd like to go to
LAL stomping ground of Alpine Meadows. Interesting
stuff around there.

Old July 20th 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 19, 12:09 pm, VtSkier wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:

In fact, VtSkier is planning a Tahoe ski-together the first week of
next January, care to joint us? We can do TCSC on KT22 or Granite
Chief, backcountry, and/or any place you care to go, to see who is a
"gaper," and/or who is a "gapper."

'around' the first week of January. Dates not
firm yet. Stay tuned. And I'd like to go to
LAL stomping ground of Alpine Meadows. Interesting
stuff around there.

That's fine by me.

So you gappers have no taker?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IS
Old July 20th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:

In fact, VtSkier is planning a Tahoe ski-together the first week of
next January, care to joint us? We can do TCSC on KT22 or Granite
Chief, backcountry, and/or any place you care to go, to see who is a
"gaper," and/or who is a "gapper."

'around' the first week of January. Dates not
firm yet. Stay tuned. And I'd like to go to
LAL stomping ground of Alpine Meadows. Interesting
stuff around there.

That's fine by me.

So you gappers have no taker?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Name calling and a "Dr Horrible" laugh aren't things I look for in a new
friend.

Tai Chi skiing aside, you come off as a huge prick. Why on earth would
I want to spend my "fun time" with someone like you?

There are RSA posters whose company I have enjoyed and others who I'm
pretty sure I would enjoy meeting and getting to know better. You are
not one of them.

obNOTski: Everyone should look at this site and watch the videos as it
is chock full of funny and win:

http://drhorrible.com/

Dave

Dave
Old July 20th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Evojeesus

On Jul 20, 10:53 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

Tai Chi skiing aside, you come off as a huge prick.

Yeah, perhaps the use of poles prevents people turning into smug
assholes :-D
Old July 21st 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 20, 12:53 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:

In fact, VtSkier is planning a Tahoe ski-together the first week of
next January, care to joint us? We can do TCSC on KT22 or Granite
Chief, backcountry, and/or any place you care to go, to see who is a
"gaper," and/or who is a "gapper."

'around' the first week of January. Dates not
firm yet. Stay tuned. And I'd like to go to
LAL stomping ground of Alpine Meadows. Interesting
stuff around there.

That's fine by me.

So you gappers have no taker?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Name calling and a "Dr Horrible" laugh aren't things I look for in a new
friend.

It sounds like that you have hung around the wrong crowd; name calling
and "Dr Horrible" laugh are you gappers' specialties.

And no, I don't think you are here for the friendship but bashing,
liar.

Tai Chi skiing aside, you come off as a huge prick. Why on earth would
I want to spend my "fun time" with someone like you?

As Taichi [Skiing] only reflects, and in the balance the reaction
equals the action, the huge prick you felt is only your own energy.
You've missed much of the "fun."

There are RSA posters whose company I have enjoyed and others who I'm
pretty sure I would enjoy meeting and getting to know better. You are
not one of them.

So it is true that you are not here for the friendship.

Not sure if I care about a gapper's friendship, as least, not until
they change their "gapping" behaviors. An arrogant friend, may be more
dangerous than an enemy, may not be an access but liability.

IS

Dave

Old July 21st 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"taichiskiing" wrote in message

So it is true that you are not here for the friendship.

Not sure if I care about a gapper's friendship, as least, not until
they change their "gapping" behaviors. An arrogant friend, may be more
dangerous than an enemy, may not be an access but liability.

You keep coming back here, bragging about how wonderful "Tai chi skiing" and
"flatboarding" are, without once giving anyone here any convincing evidence of
your claims. Over and over. So who's the "gapper"?

Everyone here sees you for the poser you are. You are certainly wasting your
time here. Maybe it's time to go harass a new forum somewhere else. Or, have
they all banned you already?