And the winner is...

Old October 30th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Klaus Biggers, Nutless Freak: Attention, PCPD

"klaus" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
All he needs is some balls, considering I've set at least ten meets in
Utah
and he's never shown up. Neither have you. You are such a transparently
ludicrous liar. Utterly deranged. Pathological.

Got the balls. What I was asking for was a date and a time. That's
really all I need at this point. Otherwise, it sounds like you are
saying "no". Did I hear you right? Yes or no? Seems I've met all of
your conditions. Except a date and time from you. Come on... it'll be
fun!

Sure. Right after I here from your cop friend. You said she read this
********.
Bluff called.
I think she needs to see what you are really like, and what your friends are
really like.
Date and time to follow.
Bluff called, freak.

Old October 30th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default And the winner is...

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
news Two Buddha wrote:
"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
. ..
Two Buddha wrote:
"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
What utter crap from a ridiculous pathological liar.
The same distortions, the same manipulations, the same gross and
obvious dishonesty. Let me make it simple:
You lie. I tell the truth. Repeat ad infinatum. Simple, really.
Are you telling the truth about having been in Vietnam?
You lie. I tell the truth. Repeat ad infinatum. Simple, really.
Were you in Vietnam, yes or no?

Asked and answered.

No, you haven't answered.

Bull****. Asked and answered, long ago.

Were you in Vietnam, yes or no?

Asked and answered

Just say yes or no.

Sure. Right after you show up at my door and ask. Amazing how you never
mention my offer to prove what I have said. In person. Showing up would
take balls. You ain't got any.
Just **** yourself. I play you, freak, not the other way around.
Thanks
for being so easy.

Since you're willing to write "Ask and answered" -- sixteen characters,
why not simply answer the question? Is it the same reason you won't
answer my questions about whether you're making an actual accusation of
stalking? Fear?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!
Hey freak?
Why don't you take your fellow stalkers to task and demand they answer when
I ask for a verifiable identity?

"Fellow stalkers"? Is that a formal accusation that I've committed a
crime, Scott?

Fear?
Of all people to talk about fear.....the sick insane stalking wacko who
didn't have the balls to show up at Whistler.

You didn't meet my conditions, did you?

You are insane. Get help.

--
'It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix.'
"It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix'

'[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' --
'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the
IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM)
Old October 30th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Two Buddha wrote:
Translation: in the deranged mind of this insane stalker, I'm supposed to
answer any question the freaks ask about anything they want to know....while
they get to lie, defame, and stalk while hiding their identities.
How insane. How rsa.

It's not like they're asking you for your damn SS number. You said
statements on here many times. All they're asking you for is a YES or
NO. Doesn't seem to unreasonable, even in your (Ahem, Ahem) "Reality".

Old October 30th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Two Buddha wrote:
"klaus" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
All he needs is some balls, considering I've set at least ten meets in
Utah
and he's never shown up. Neither have you. You are such a transparently
ludicrous liar. Utterly deranged. Pathological.

Got the balls. What I was asking for was a date and a time. That's
really all I need at this point. Otherwise, it sounds like you are
saying "no". Did I hear you right? Yes or no? Seems I've met all of
your conditions. Except a date and time from you. Come on... it'll be
fun!

Sure. Right after I here from your cop friend. You said she read this
********.

You can tell her all that in person. She already knows all about "The
Troubles". You can give her your spin in person. So I take it this is
another "No" from you. Last time it was that I needed the balls. I got 'em. I don;t need to hear from your imaginary LE friend. Let;s just cover it all in person. Unless, of course, you don't have the balls.

Bluff called.

In your twisted mind. You have my name, you know where I live. Why the
new conditions? Unless you are.. err.. chicken. What's the worst that
could happen? You have a smothered burrito, you have new proof that I
don't show up. Come on. It's your chance to make good. But you know the truth. You don't have the balls.

I think she needs to see what you are really like, and what your friends are
really like.

She knows me quite well.

Date and time to follow.

Should I offer up some dates?

Bluff called, freak.

Bluff called means you say yes and I say no. Right now I say yes, and
you say no, so yes, bluff called. Yours.

-klaus

Old October 30th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Two Buddha wrote:
Why don't you take your fellow stalkers to task and demand they answer when
I ask for a verifiable identity?

Why bother?

I gave you my full identity, address, phone number, picture ID. You
denied it. You even lied about calling me.

Old October 30th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Klaus Biggers, Nutless Freak: Attention, Park City Police Department

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"klaus" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"klaus" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
All he needs is some balls, considering I've set at least ten meets in
Utah
and he's never shown up. Neither have you. You are such a
transparently
ludicrous liar. Utterly deranged. Pathological.

Got the balls. What I was asking for was a date and a time. That's
really all I need at this point. Otherwise, it sounds like you are
saying "no". Did I hear you right? Yes or no? Seems I've met all of
your conditions. Except a date and time from you. Come on... it'll be
fun!

Sure. Right after I here from your cop friend. You said she read this
********.

You can tell her all that in person.

Bluff called. I think she needs to know more....not just your lies.
Name? You keep refusing to show the name. I think you are lying, Biggers.
Bluff called. Surely you want an officer of the law to know about what
you've done here?

She already knows all about "The
Troubles". You can give her your spin in person.

Translation: you've lied to a police officer about the criminal acts of you
and your friends, about your aiding and abetting criminal acts. Something
tells me a police officer would not be friendly to you if she knew how your
buddies deliberately lied to the cops and a judge.

So I take it this is
another "No" from you.

What a pathetic, transparent manipulation. Obviously, I take it as a NO
that you identify a police officer so I might make sure she has accurate
information about your history. No surprise. Bluff called.
See, I have a problem. You freaks have a long, sick, criminal history of
lying to law enforcement. I want to make sure the truth comes out. Bluff
called. No surprise you ignore that demand, freak.

Last time it was that I needed the balls. I got 'em. I don;t need to hear
from your imaginary LE friend. Let;s just cover it all in person. Unless, of
course, you don't have the balls.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Officer's name. Department. I guess you ain't got the balls to even do
that.

Bluff called.

In your twisted mind.

In my rational mind, freak.
Another tactic of you sick wackos is to defame me by alleging mental
illness. I am sure you've done exactly that. I'd like your LE friend to
make up her own mind. They usually have pretty good bull**** detectors, and
you are one twisted and obvious pathological liar.

You have my name, you know where I live.

You have my name, you know where I live. Same old, same old.

Why the
new conditions? Unless you are.. err.. chicken.

Unless I know you for the amoral psychopath you are, a freak with a long
history of participating in a criminal conspiracy of real world harassment,
of covering up felonies committed by his friends over this stupid newsgroup,
and a proven willingness to lie to Law Enforcement and the rest of the world
about his participation in terrorism and felonious behavior.
Trusting you would be insane: knowing you as I do, I simply take precautions
to prevent you from doing what you are doing now: lying and participating in
an ongoing real world terror campaign.
Hey, Biggers, show THIS to your LE friend. Or let me. Why not? Unless you
are....errr...chicken.

What's the worst that
could happen? You have a smothered burrito, you have new proof that I
don't show up. Come on. It's your chance to make good. But you know the
truth. You don't have the balls.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she needs to see what you are really like, and what your friends
are
really like.

She knows me quite well.

Not well enough. Bluff called. Name and department. Only a gutless coward
who is hiding and lying would be afraid of having the truth shown to law
enforcement. I'm certainly willing to do so. Apparently, you're not.
Exposed as a liar again, Biggers. What a shameful little bitch you are.

Date and time to follow.

Should I offer up some dates?

Sure. And if I'm in town then, I'll show. Should I offer up some dates in
Seattle? What a transparent pile of bull****.

Bluff called, freak.

Bluff called means you say yes and I say no. Right now I say yes, and
you say no, so yes, bluff called. Yours.

Amazing. Truly amazing. Your duplicity and transparent dishonesty is so
obvious even a crooked cop can see through it.
I'd be delighted to show this to your friend....and have her and her boss
take a look at RSA. I've got nothing to be ashamed of, Biggers, and nothing
to hide. Unlike you.
You're nothing but a common criminal.....and a common rsa coward.
Bluff called.

Old October 30th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Two Buddha wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ups.com...

down_hill wrote:
Got a question.
From my observation many of you are bright and have been very helpful
in the alpine area. From what I have read over the last 3 years or so is
normally very interesting insites to a varied topic matter. In this time
and years before I started to read this newsgroup. Have you every
received a straight normal answer from SA?
From what I have read in archives I do not think so.
He is in the same mental state as the homeless crack addict beggar that
stands in front of my building ranting about nonsense.
Do you really think your going to get an answer that satisfies your
quest? Would you believe it if he wrote it? Would it make a difference
if he told the truth.
I confess it is fun to point at the village idiot and laugh but it
really gets you no where.
Just can not wait until ski season gets more under way then most of you
will be too tired to answer his drivel and more alpine related posting
will appear.

sorry about the rant

Someone should have filled you in on the background, but since you are
not part of the secret email circle of Satan, we don't know how. But
keep readding. Everything in the RSA history comes up again in about a
three month cycle. Soon you will hear all about Scott's family, Vail,
K2, Vietnam, Pre, guns, eBay, Scott's address, the annual invasions
(formerly public, everyone invited, now held in secret), etc, etc, etc.
Maybe we'll even get a surprise visit from Scott's only remaining
friend, Bert.

Scott is not as stupid as he appears. It's all an act. And we only
pretend to be smarter than him. So far, it's working pretty well.

Translation: you freaks havn't made up a new lie in years. How pathetic.
How laughable. Soon Richard Henry will be talking about roads through Poway
again.

I thought that was settled. Everyone now agrees that thew real problem
was that you can't read a map.

Old October 30th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Two Buddha wrote:
--
Bluff called.

Buck, buck, BAWK!!!

Old October 30th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Two Buddha wrote:

No.

Chicken.

-klaus

Old October 31st 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Two Buddha wrote:
"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
No, you haven't answered.
Bull****. Asked and answered, long ago.

No, you haven't answered, and you're still refusing to answer.

No, I'm refusing to play your sick, twisted game. Different.

I ask you to confirm a statement YOU have made in the past, and I'm
playing a "sick, twisted game"???

I'll tell you why you won't answer, Track Star. Because you're lying.

Dave