The Gorge Near Malakwa British Columbia

Old November 13th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Mike

Default The Gorge Near Malakwa British Columbia

Anyone have detailed info on how to access this area? I know it's very close
to Mt. Queest, but would like to find out more about the access road.

--
Mike

Old November 14th 06, 05:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
JS

"Mike" wrote in message
Anyone have detailed info on how to access this area? I know it's very
close to Mt. Queest, but would like to find out more about the access
road.

--
Mike

Have you checked out the Backroad Mapbook?

Old November 15th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Simon Isbister

"JS" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
Anyone have detailed info on how to access this area? I know it's very
close to Mt. Queest, but would like to find out more about the access
road.

--
Mike

Have you checked out the Backroad Mapbook?

Do you know where those are available, other than the online sellers I just
found via google?

-s-

Old November 15th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
JS

"Simon Isbister" wrote in message
newswv6h.4719$_Z2.2959@edtnps89...

"Mike" wrote in message
Anyone have detailed info on how to access this area? I know it's very
close to Mt. Queest, but would like to find out more about the access
road.

--
Mike

Have you checked out the Backroad Mapbook?

Do you know where those are available, other than the online sellers I
just found via google?

-s-

Go to Canadian Tire, they have them. You can also get them at a book store
or some grocery stores.