Fantastic skiing

Old November 20th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Fantastic skiing

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Yet "he" has never had the balls to say so...

Well, you're a dickless coward and I can prove it.

Please...

You didn't meet my condition for the meet. You went out of your way to
avoid a 6 word sentence that you then happily made after the meeting
time was safely past.

You had the time and place. All you needed was a ball or two in your nut
sack. About that 2" dick ****- A Dickless ****ing **** like you never knows
what it's like to ski dick deep powder on an epic day. Finger **** that
diseas infested **** of yours.

I know Scott. I wasn't going to show up unless there was no ambiguity
whatsoever about the location.

Witness the exchange where we tried (very hard -- to the point of
offering to by lunch for him and his alleged "buddies") to organize a
meet in Seattle. As long as Scott had a little wiggle room about the
location, he was all for the meet.

The *moment* that the meeting place was nailed down precisely, he
started to twist and turn to avoid the meet.

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old November 20th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Nov 19, 9:15*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Nov 19, 3:41*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:58:36 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

I'm right again. *You're insane. *I'm right about that, too. *Now go
**** yourself, freak.

Come and make me, Scottie!

I'm sure he has an emergency softball game to go to.

Horvath and Baker. *Buddies. *I love it. *Thanks for helping me keep
this ******** dead.

Nope. He's not a buddy. I don't know him.

We just happen to share the same opinion of you.

Baker, if you were not mentally ill, you would be deeply trouble that
you were such a slimebag that you agreed with Horvath about anybody.

Why? He's a blowhard, but he's not an asshole like you.

But since you are delusional and mentally ill, you really are
incapable of understanding how decent, sane people loathe Horvath.
Find him to be a laughable, pathetic, dickless coward.
Decent people do not have as bad an opinion of you as they do of
Horvath. Mostly because they think you are sick. You need help.

But they won't step forward and say so (except for Jeff, who is still
****ed off because I schooled him on aerodynamic forces, etc.)

Horvath knows what kind of asshole he is, and enjoys being the freak
he is. Psychopaths usually do. You are incapable of insight, and
defend yourself against any knowledge of your mental illness.
How sad you are. And no matter how much you attack, no matter how
much you hate me, it does not change the reality of your mental
condition.

I don't hate you, Scottie. You're an amusement.

I understand, Alan. I pity you. You are insane. Get help. Because
only a wack job would agree with Horvath on just about anything.

Let's meet at a psychiatrist's office in Seattle. I've got 10 free days
of skiing coming and some of them will be used at Crystal, so we can
work out a time. I'll even pay for a half hour. You can put forward your
case that I'm insane, and we'll see how that goes. :-)

Or if you prefer -- if you're too afraid -- I'll meet you at the police
station nearest your home and you can swear out a complaint to match the
"stalking" you're always claiming I do.

How's that?

Old November 20th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote this crap:

I'm right again. *You're insane. *I'm right about that, too. *Now go
**** yourself, freak.

Come and make me, Scottie!

I'm sure he has an emergency softball game to go to.

Horvath and Baker. *Buddies. *I love it. *Thanks for helping me keep
this ******** dead.

Nope. He's not a buddy. I don't know him.

We just happen to share the same opinion of you.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg

ps: Thanks for helping me keep this ******** dead.

Why do you *want* to keep it dead, Scott?

And thanks for admitting that you're trying to kill RSA!

Old November 20th 08, 09:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:48:04 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I'm sure he has an emergency softball game to go to.

Horvath and Baker. Buddies. I love it. Thanks for helping me keep
this ******** dead.

Dead what? I was just awarded trophies for my mighty accomplishments.

The only accomplishment you can claim is getting out of jail.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old November 20th 08, 09:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:44:01 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Baker, if you were not mentally ill, you would be deeply trouble that
you were such a slimebag that you agreed with Horvath about anybody.
But since you are delusional and mentally ill, you really are
incapable of understanding how decent, sane people loathe Horvath.

Guess what, Scottie? I was just made club champion of the best yacht
club in the whole area. We have members who travel all over the world
and bring back trophies. We even had a member travel to Beijing, and
bring back Olympic Gold. And I'm the club champion. People love me.
My father is so proud.

I'm the champ, and you're the chump.

Old November 20th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 19, 9:46*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Yet "he" has never had the balls to say so...

Well, you're a dickless coward and I can prove it.

You didn't meet my condition for the meet. You went out of your way to
avoid a 6 word sentence that you then happily made after the meeting
time was safely past.

You had the time and place. *All you needed was a ball or two in your nut
sack. *About that 2" dick ****- A Dickless ****ing **** like you never knows
what it's like to ski dick deep powder on an epic day. *Finger **** that
diseas infested **** of yours. *

Hey, Jeff? Don't you love how this insane wack job thinks I have to
meet HIS conditions?
He's the lying, stalking, cowardly asshole. He's part of a group of
lying, stalking assholes, and neither him or his lying, stalking
asshole buddies have ever had the balls to spew their **** in person.
And he thinks I supposed to negotiate with him? Take him at his
word? When he has proven, time and again, that he is a delusional
pathological liar? A nutcase wack job coward?
Sure doesn't understand how manly men rules work. But then again,
he's not a manly man.
Nobody showed in Jackson. Nobody has ever shown in Utah, or Colorado,
or Whistler.
I set the time and place. Freak didn't show up. And he's been making
excuses ever since. Just like his buddies.
How laughable. How dickless. How typical of of these cowards.
Hey, Jeff? The other day Baker was saying that nobody besides me has
ever told him he's a nut job. Forgot you, too.
Old November 20th 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 19, 9:53*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Yet "he" has never had the balls to say so...

Well, you're a dickless coward and I can prove it.

Please...

You didn't meet my condition for the meet. You went out of your way to
avoid a 6 word sentence that you then happily made after the meeting
time was safely past.

You had the time and place. *All you needed was a ball or two in your nut
sack. *About that 2" dick ****- A Dickless ****ing **** like you never knows
what it's like to ski dick deep powder on an epic day. *Finger **** that
diseas infested **** of yours.

I know Scott. I wasn't going to show up unless there was no ambiguity
whatsoever about the location.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.
In the first place, you don't know me, freak. You know your
projections of me, which have no relationship to reality. As you
continue to prove.
In the second place, there was no ambiguity about the location, except
in your own deranged mind, giving you an excuse to avoid showing up.
All you had to do was show up. You ran. I know you. You keep making
laughable, dickless excuses for your dicklessness and insane bull****.

Witness the exchange where we tried (very hard -- to the point of
offering to by lunch for him and his alleged "buddies") to organize a
meet in Seattle. As long as Scott had a little wiggle room about the
location, he was all for the meet.

Witness some more ridiculous lies, some more insane fantasies. You
weren't invited. Your dickless buddies were. And when they ran, I
had other plans.
You're a deranged pathological liar. I'm supposed to negotiate with a
nut job that makes up ridiculous nut job fantasies?
Holy ****, you sick freak. You're still trying to say that the
ORIGINAL Starbuck's left wiggle room!!!!!!
And I'm supposed to NEGOTIATE with someone that insane, who continues
to hold to his insane delusions no matter what facts are presented to
him?

The *moment* that the meeting place was nailed down precisely, he
started to twist and turn to avoid the meet.

Twist? Turn? More insane lies and fantasies, wack job. Nailed down
precisely? It was ****ing nailed down the minute I challenged
Thompson and Henry. You weren't invited. You already showed you are
a lying piece of **** coward. I'm supposed to change my plans AGAIN
when you have proven you will give your word then run, wasting my
time?
You are insane. Utterly deranged. At a dickless coward. Go ****
yourself, freak.

Old November 20th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 19, 9:58*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

wrote this crap:

I'm right again. *You're insane. *I'm right about that, too. *Now go
**** yourself, freak.

Come and make me, Scottie!

I'm sure he has an emergency softball game to go to.

Horvath and Baker. *Buddies. *I love it. *Thanks for helping me keep
this ******** dead.

Nope. He's not a buddy. I don't know him.

We just happen to share the same opinion of you.

Baker, if you were not mentally ill, you would be deeply trouble that
you were such a slimebag that you agreed with Horvath about anybody.

Why? He's a blowhard, but he's not an asshole like you.

Holy ****. You really are insane. Totally, completely without any
honor, integrity, or sanity.

But since you are delusional and mentally ill, you really are
incapable of understanding how decent, sane people loathe Horvath.
Find him to be a laughable, pathetic, dickless coward.
Decent people do not have as bad an opinion of you as they do of
Horvath. *Mostly because they think you are sick. *You need help.

But they won't step forward and say so (except for Jeff, who is still
****ed off because I schooled him on aerodynamic forces, etc.)

Why? So people like you and Horvath can threaten them, defame them,
and stalk them? Hey, dumb****? Sane people tend to avoid people like
you and Horvath. If you knew any sane people, you would appreciate
reality.

Horvath knows what kind of asshole he is, and enjoys being the freak
he is. *Psychopaths usually do. *You are incapable of insight, and
defend yourself against any knowledge of your mental illness.
How sad you are. *And no matter how much you attack, no matter how
much you hate me, it does not change the reality of your mental
condition.

I don't hate you, Scottie. You're an amusement.

You fear me. Dumb****. Thanks for keeping this ******** dead. You
are insane. Deranged. Get help.

I understand, Alan. *I pity you. *You are insane. *Get help. *Because
only a wack job would agree with Horvath on just about anything.

Let's meet at a psychiatrist's office in Seattle. I've got 10 free days
of skiing coming and some of them will be used at Crystal, so we can
work out a time. I'll even pay for a half hour. You can put forward your
case that I'm insane, and we'll see how that goes. :-)

That is utterly and completely insane. Just proves how crazy you
are.
If I see you, anytime, anywhere, somebody is going to the hospital.
You are a deranged stalker, a clear threat, and I will end the threat
immediately. Dumb****.

Or if you prefer -- if you're too afraid -- I'll meet you at the police
station nearest your home and you can swear out a complaint to match the
"stalking" you're always claiming I do.

Another insane, deranged piece of manipulative bull****. You stay
this side of the law. Barely. You know it. Which does not change
the fact you are a stalker. And utterly insane.

How's that?

Insane. Typical of you. Completely deranged, obsessional, defensive
of your mental perversions.
If I were you, I wouldn't bother to say hello at Crystal. Head the
other direction. Because I can and will take the measures necessary
to make sure your insanity does not harm me or my friends.
You had your chance, coward. You ran. And you are crazier than ever.
Old November 20th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

Baker, if you were not mentally ill, you would be deeply trouble that
you were such a slimebag that you agreed with Horvath about anybody.
But since you are delusional and mentally ill, you really are
incapable of understanding how decent, sane people loathe Horvath.

Guess what, Scottie? *I was just made club champion of the best yacht
club in the whole area. *We have members who travel all over the world
and bring back trophies. *We even had a member travel to Beijing, and
bring back Olympic Gold. *And I'm the club champion. *People love me.
My father is so proud.

I'm the champ, and you're the chump.

Odd that there is NO Horvath mentioned on the website. Looks like you
just got busted lying agian.