Fantastic skiing

Old December 6th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default dumb as a brick

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 15:13:49 -0500, downhill
wrote this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
Did your hero and shared blood stream get offed by his new wife on his
wedding night? I would keep a eye open.....

Maybe if you wrote while you were sober.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old December 6th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Dec 6, 1:43*pm, Jay Pique wrote:
On Dec 6, 2:48*pm, A mighty Hungarian wrote:

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 06:07:50 -0800 (PST), taichiskiing
wrote this crap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwBG67NVaJQ

Let's see if Bob "can" do it.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

What the **** is, "flatboarding?" *is it some some sort of *boogie
boarding? or that crazy greaseboarding crap that one boarders do on
the slopes? *I don't know.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I agree with Hovarth. *What
the hell is ChaiTea rambling on about? *I watched one of his videos
and I thought it was pretty crappy. He either sucks at skiing, or has
some wierd theory that ****ty skiing is enlightening or something. *I
don't get it.

But what's really wierd is how so many people are up in arms over it.
I mean, who cares? *The guy's a troll.

JP

You gotta remember, letting trolls hang themselves with their own
words is a sport in here. Itchy has joined the ranks of Scott...I
really doubt anyone here gets worked up over him. He's just a minor
amusement.
Old December 7th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

[...]

If some officious asshole wnat to make a public fool of himself, I am
willing to provide the opportunity.

Old December 7th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 21:37:39 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

You gotta remember, letting trolls hang themselves with their own
words is a sport in here. *Itchy has joined the ranks of Scott...I
really doubt anyone here gets worked up over him. *He's just a minor
amusement.

If some officious asshole wnat to make a public fool of himself, I am
willing to provide the opportunity.

Good for you. And be the best that you can be.

Old December 7th 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:58:19 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

However, when you just make something up, you are free to invent your
own terminology and will always "win" any debate on techique or
science.

Dittos.

Somebody hand me a sword.

Old December 7th 08, 11:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:35:46 -0800, "Norm"
wrote this crap:

Failed miserably is not quite the same thing as they were not interested in
discussing your silly ideas. Perhaps if they had been able to understand
anything you were trying to say they might have been, but we will never
know, will we?

Yeah we do. We know who the champions are, and we know who the losers
are. Some of us wield a mighty sword, and some carry a bag of
bull****. Try to be better. Win one for Ronald Reagan.

Merry Christmas

Old December 7th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

wrote this crap:

However, when you just *make something up, you are free to invent your
own terminology and will always "win" any debate on techique or
science.

Dittos.

Somebody hand me a sword.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

You want to see what this is all about. Check out
http://www.taomartialarts.com/ski/ski_lesson.html. Money, money,
money. The guy is a fraud.

Old December 7th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 6, 7:41 am, "Bob F" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in
message ...
On Dec 5, 10:49 am, Richard Henry wrote:

It is more verstaile because you can discuss it on RSA and no one
knows what you are talking about so you can always claim to be
correct.

It's not "no one" but a small group of gapers on RSA now still
bewildered by their little knowledge. We have tried your bashing in
sci.math, you failed miserably.

Sorry. It is no one.

"no one" about what?

You have failed miserably.

Why, because you ducked all my questions?

"You are living in denials."

IS
Old December 7th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 6, 8:35 am, "Norm" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message
It is more verstaile because you can discuss it on RSA and no one
knows what you are talking about so you can always claim to be
correct.

It's not "no one" but a small group of gapers on RSA now still
bewildered by their little knowledge.

For certain values of small group. Specifically - everyone except you.

We have tried your bashing in
sci.math, you failed miserably.

Failed miserably is not quite the same thing as they were not interested in
discussing your silly ideas. Perhaps if they had been able to understand
anything you were trying to say they might have been, but we will never
know, will we?

We know, "Barking, dodging, run away, and avoidance reflect submission
naturally."

IS
Old December 7th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

wrote this crap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwBG67NVaJQ

Let's see if Bob "can" do it.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

What the **** is, "flatboarding?" is it some some sort of boogie
boarding? or that crazy greaseboarding crap that one boarders do on
the slopes? I don't know.

Don't be so arrogant, I'll write a "Flatboarding: the sailing style"
for you, when I get around to it.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I agree with Hovarth. What
the hell is ChaiTea rambling on about? I watched one of his videos
and I thought it was pretty crappy. He either sucks at skiing, or has
some wierd theory that ****ty skiing is enlightening or something. I
don't get it.

Meditate on this, "flatboarding is surfing the gravity."

But what's really wierd is how so many people are up in arms over it.
I mean, who cares? The guy's a troll.

I do troll now and then to see which gapper will turn up.

But mostly, I'm talking about high level skiing, or inner skiing. The
path of high level skiing is steep, if you are not up to it, need not
apply, as you're liable to hurt yourself if you are not sincere in
practice.

IS