Jackson Hole Sucks

Old January 29th 04, 06:14 AM
Annoying Former Instructor Guy

Default Jackson Hole Sucks

"tm" wrote in message
Annoying Former Instructor Guy wrote:
tm wrote

You obviously never met Lady Elaine Fairchild.

Met her? I was her first husband, you tight-knit-sweater-wearing
alternative lifestyle afficianado. That bitch took all my puppets
in the divorce settlement. She falsely accused me of illegally
conspiring to make false statements with them. Oooooh, that made
me angry. I mean, AS IF, I mean, you know, I mean, *as* *if* a
puppet can make anything besides a false statement, cos, you

know,
HELLO!!! He's a puppet, he can't make statements on his own!

Oh Damnit! Look what you've made me do--splatter this newsgroup
with even more irrational twaddle. Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!

Calm down, son, I know they are giving us a bit of a hard time

around
here over our relationship with Lady Elaine, but they don't

understand
the dynamics involved. I can direct you toward a support website

for
abused men if you are interested.

Actually, I need an abuse website for supportive men.

So, what's your opinion on surface hoars?

I like em' but that's just because I skied recently today. Did
I mention that I ski more frequently than you? I hope not. That
would be pretentious.

--
According to Lady Elaine Fairchild, "TM is a monster."

According to Dancing Bear, "Annoying Former Ski Instructor Guy
is a brilliant mistake."

Old January 29th 04, 06:53 AM
BrritSki

klaus wrote:

Cool. WTF does that matter? I'm "acquainted" with a gynecologist and
he seems to know more about snow dynamics than you do..

But less about c*nts.
Old January 29th 04, 11:59 AM
Vern93

In article ,
AstroPax wrote:

Jim Woodmency.

Am I supposed to be impressed?

Dude! He's not talking just any Jim Woodmency. He's talking about He's
talking about Jim Woodmency, THE METEOROLOGIST!

Dave
Old January 29th 04, 12:10 PM
Vern93

In article ,
klaus wrote:
I believe the term he used was "sucrotic". chuckle As in sucrotic
surface hoar... Sounds more like a disease to me.

Maybe I can help. I'm something of a Usenet "Mr Know-It-All."

Sucrotic is clearly a latinate referring to sucrose or sugar but has
been adjectified and clearly refers to something that is very sweet.

"Surface" is clearly a reference to surface streets, that are "walked
upon."

And "Hoar?" As any follower of the Sopranos knows, that is the Italian
pronounciaion of "whore."

Therefore he is referring to the mythical Hollywood icon, the "Street
Walker with the Heart of Gold."

HTH,

Dave
Old January 29th 04, 01:43 PM
Walt

klaus wrote:

Are you a Slifkin puppet?

Puppets again. Did somebody crosspost to alt.sex.puppets?
How long before Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat show up?

What do you do when you get a hard-on in your racing tights?

I'm sure it depends on whether it's his or somebody elses.

--
//-Walt
//
Old January 29th 04, 04:04 PM
lal_truckee

klaus wrote:

Cool. WTF does that matter? I'm "acquainted" with a gynecologist and
he seems to know more about snow dynamics than you do.

OK, this calls for elaboration. I assume his knowledge of "snow
dynamics" ensues from treating victims of the dreaded "Ski pants crotch
split under strain on a deep snow day Doc - help!" syndrome?

Old January 29th 04, 06:38 PM
scottabe

Default Jackson Hole Snow

in article , klaus at
wrote on 1/28/04 9:20 PM:

Jeff Davis wrote:
We've had 12-20" in the last 4 days.

Bummer.. Got left out again, huh. I got that the first day on my
doorstep. Certainly doesn't qualify as "sick". Just another day.

The last 6" contained 0.25" of
water.

So kinda like the snow we normally get.

With temperatures close to 20 degrees, we might see resolution
of this weak layer in the Tetons within a weeks time.

Can you tell me why tyhat would be?

Bohr said,
"Prediction is difficult. Especially of the future." Conditions,
however, remain favorable for consolidation of the weak layer.

So you are acquainted with famous physicists. Do you know Robert Heinlein?

Route finding is a huge plus.

And this would be different beee-cause.....

Trade routes in the southern Tetons aren't
affected by this layer since skier stabilization has eliminated the
formation of surface hoar.

Kinda like upper elevatiom wind affected terrain?

Woodmency thinks Friday will be "nasty,"
and he's the best meteorologist in Jackson Hole.

Wow.... how many are there? Know any good gynecologists?

Time, as always, will
be the telling factor.

It's pretty telling about you, that's fer shure.

Have fun!

I am... I am.

According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Still remains to be seen. Kinda like everything else you claim.

Klaus Biggers questioning ANYONE's veracity? From the sick pathological
liar who hosts the terrorist newsgroup?
What a laugh. What an arrogant, despicable little asshole.

Suggestions for accomodation in Jackson Hole Janet North American Ski Resorts 3 February 22nd 04 05:11 PM
Jackson Hole Switters Snowboarding 3 December 2nd 03 11:46 AM
Jackson Hole WY 2004 Ski rentals and snowmobiling? Spider North American Ski Resorts 1 November 19th 03 11:27 PM
Jackson Hole WY 2004 Ski rentals and snowmobiling? Spider Alpine Skiing 0 November 17th 03 04:30 PM
Jackson Hole Helen Montfort North American Ski Resorts 3 October 28th 03 03:12 PM