Davos SUI 15 km Classic ... predictions....

Old December 11th 03, 01:14 AM
32 degrees

Default Davos SUI 15 km Classic ... predictions....

Any predictions for the Davos race this weekend?
Here are mine !!!!!!!

1. Kris Freeman
2. Anders Veerpalu
3. Axel Teichmann
4. Anders Aukland
5. Jaak Mae
6. Mikhail Botvinov

Freeman is going to do it... the first win for the USA in a LONG TIME
He is young, fresh, hungry and classic is his forte.
To be within 2 seconds of winning in a skating race last weekend tells me he
is ready to step up to the plate.

Davos is interval start too... another plus.

How are the Norwegians looking? Tried to find some early season results
without any luck. Frode Estil still in it? How about Odd-Bjorn Helmeset?
I like that guy.

anyway... we just lost all our snow here in michigan, but it'll be back
tomorrow.

JK

Old December 11th 03, 07:27 AM
PF

And here mine:
Fredriksson
Veerpalu
Aukland
Soedergren
Teichman
Estil

Ciao.

Old December 11th 03, 03:09 PM
Jeff Potter

KRIS KRIS!!

--

Jeff Potter
****

Old December 13th 03, 03:01 AM
32 degrees

I thought tegeder would jump on this one. He always seems to have an
opinion, but now that his boy ellofson is out....
You are all a bunch of chickens... post your predictions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JK

"Jeff Potter" wrote in message
.. .
KRIS KRIS!!

--

Jeff Potter
****

Old December 13th 03, 05:30 PM
Jay Tegeder

My current favorite skiers in order are;

1) Carl Swenson, 2) Kris Freeman and 3) Per Elofsson. Yes, you are
correct, I'm bummed about Elofsson. Number 4 on the list would be
Mathias Fredriksson. Of course, Torgny Mogren, Maurillio DeZolt and
Thomas Wassberg were my all-time favorite skiers. I'm starting to rank
Alsgaard right up there for the way he won (chasing people down). I
should have jumped into the prediciton thread but I was busy helping
Mike Brumbaugh install our new boiler. He said the price for him
installing our boiler is: Even though I'm skating the Birkie, I have
to wait for him. He'll be using wooden skis and classical technique! I
then have to let him pass me on Mainstreet at the finish... Of course
now that the boiler is installed, I can go back on my promise...

Jay Tegeder
"On the podium if the right people don't show up!" JT