a great old post....

Old November 14th 04, 04:48 PM
Dick Gozinya

Default a great old post....

That's right, amoral, gutless, lying, cowardly, Kerrison
supporting freaks! I am the one who posted as Bobaloobo for
that long, long, long dark period of Limbo. Like Sparticus,
Bobaloobob is everyman -- at least every Sparticus with a
conscience and decency. *YOU* are Bobaloobob -- only with a
conscience, decency, morals, and ethics --- So, you are not
Bobaloobob at all right now but you could be with help!
Only when you have evolved to a higher plane -- the UBER-man
can you truly be --- BOB! SEEK HELP, Freak!!!

I am only coming forth now and only as anon. to tell you all
to leave Scott alone on this one. He did not violate any
court orders, at least not "valid" ones, and certainly he
never violated them in the jurisdiction where they were
issued -- "full faith and credit" (and a trumped up internet
trail) be damned! When he did post the "several times" of
which I am aware, it was always nearly outside of King
County, as he has stated already, in a place where the
original court had "no jurisdiction". Sometimes it was from
my platial estate house, sometimes from the equally well
appointed house or houses of one of his other supporters, of
whom there are legion, but always from outside of the
jurisdiction of the court that issued the obviously,
patently illegal order. Many of the things that I posted he
knew about in specific only later, AFTER they were posted
though he did give me direction, trust me. Others, were
ideas that he had brilliantly originated but that I put into
my beaut
iful prose myself and posted alone, wholely without his
knowledge, really. We are very, very good friends and have
been for years which is why I was able to mimic his
exciting, nay exhilarating, posting style to some degree
(albeit not as well as he does it -- there is no replacing
the original as you can see through a careful reading of the
Bob posts

I am continually disgusted by all of the sewage that spews
from this useless, cowardly, and amoral hole in Usenet. I
was driven from this newsgroup out of fear that you all
would turn your venom toward me and mine -- stalking,
harrassing, lying to employers, threatening, et cetera, et
cetera -- with little or only some of it true. *SOMEONE*
actually had the utter gall to post my private information
into this group under a very, very unflattering and untrue
message header. It was they who drove me from this group,
NOT necessarily Scott, who has almost always and in nearly
some instances acted decently, honorably, and ultimately as
a rightously angry man.

There, now you have no reason to hound this decent,
honorable, and ultimately rightously angry man any further
than you amoral, gutless, stalking, Kerrison supporting
bunch of delusional freaks already have. You have no basis
for complaints to anyone including his licensing authority
for his "few" intemperate and ill-advised postings as
Bobaloobob (although I am sure that you will continue to do
so), no reason to continue your campaigns of vitriol against
him (although that will not soon diminish, I suppose) and
his "associates" or even Bert Hoff here or elsewhere, no
reason to continue to lie about and to defame him.

I will tell you all who I am only after each and every one
of you provides an certified and notarized picture of
yourself in orange shorts and with your **verifiable**
address included. I am on the the Richard Henry tactic of
"hide in plain sight" and it will not work! I am Bob and I
am here.

Sincerely,
Bob

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -Arnold Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign
Old November 14th 04, 08:46 PM
Dave M

Dick Gozinya wrote:

[...]

As before, a humorous little troll or an attempt at a real mocking of
the events at the time, but not much more. (It does have its humorous
elements, though, and is good for a laugh)

Dave M

Old November 14th 04, 10:30 PM
Dave M

Dick Gozinya wrote:

That's right, amoral, gutless, lying, cowardly, Kerrison
supporting freaks! I am the one who posted as Bobaloobo for
that long, long, long dark period of Limbo. Like Sparticus,
Bobaloobob is everyman -- at least every Sparticus with a
conscience and decency. *YOU* are Bobaloobob -- only with a
conscience, decency, morals, and ethics --- So, you are not
Bobaloobob at all right now but you could be with help!
Only when you have evolved to a higher plane -- the UBER-man
can you truly be --- BOB! SEEK HELP, Freak!!!

snipppppaaaage

As before, a humorous little troll or an attempt at a real mocking of
the events at the time, but not much more. (It does have its humorous
elements, though, and is good for a laugh, moreso now with the passage
of some time to make some of the jabs even more apropos [e.g. Richard
Henry hiding in plain sight])

Dave M

Old November 15th 04, 01:17 AM
Richard Henry

"Dave M" wrote in message
Dick Gozinya wrote:

That's right, amoral, gutless, lying, cowardly, Kerrison
supporting freaks! I am the one who posted as Bobaloobo for
that long, long, long dark period of Limbo. Like Sparticus,
Bobaloobob is everyman -- at least every Sparticus with a
conscience and decency. *YOU* are Bobaloobob -- only with a
conscience, decency, morals, and ethics --- So, you are not
Bobaloobob at all right now but you could be with help!
Only when you have evolved to a higher plane -- the UBER-man
can you truly be --- BOB! SEEK HELP, Freak!!!

snipppppaaaage

As before, a humorous little troll or an attempt at a real mocking of
the events at the time, but not much more. (It does have its humorous
elements, though, and is good for a laugh, moreso now with the passage
of some time to make some of the jabs even more apropos [e.g. Richard
Henry hiding in plain sight])

I'm still me.

And I'm still not in jail.

Old November 15th 04, 10:44 PM

[...]