CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

Old August 17th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

On Aug 10, 6:32 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

You big silly maroon. Ant hides her location from YOU because you are
are a stalker. Anybody else could meet Ant for pint and a cheeseburger
any time we were in town. And it's not like she teaches under an "Nom
de Ski"

Silly goose!

Silly liar. She hides her location because if her employer discovered
her criminal past, she'd be fired. Justifiably.
I like your definition of stalker, though. Since scores of you have
complained about me, in the real world and here, that makes you a
stalker.
Cool. Glad you admit to being a stalker.

Bull****. Bluff called. Name and phone number of whoever you
discussed that with. Amazing how stalkers accuse me of doing what
they do!!!!!!!

Funny that. Funny too, but I doubt Ant will be providing any personal
information to a known stalker like yourself.

Sorta like you: lie and stalk and defame and threaten while hiding.
As I was saying?
Clue time. You are criminals avoiding responsibility. Telling the
truth about you is not stalking, unless you are a criminal.

Old August 17th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

twobuddha wrote:
Give me a verifiable identity,
and I'll set up a meet.

Klaus Biggers. Let me know next time you are Utah.

-klaus

Old August 17th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 10, 6:35 pm, comadrejo wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
The part where you don't get the first one: Suffereing is
inevitable. And the fourth one: get over it..

Which part of the Four Noble Truths don't you understand? Buddha
never told anyone to tolerate abuse from sick stalking assholes like
you. He would find you a fraud and a liar, too. Truth, Biggers.
Discuss the truth of your lying, stalking, disgusting behavior.
What a pathetic fraud!

Hmm, my guess you never read anything about the teachings of Buddha,
and you wouldn't understand what "Dharma" or "Nirvana" means, or what
the Eightfold Path teaches besides the Four Noble Truths. Let's see if
you can explain the differences between Theravada and Mayahana. If you
have questions, I suggest going to this place in Ballard to get the
answer to your questions...

http://www.sakya.org/

Your tired, "He thinks you are an asshole too!" argument is pretty
worn out and old, and especially doesn't work when the other person, you
would know what they are thinking are religious figures. Especially
religious figures you don't understand, or have never read their
teachings.

I suggest you understand "Truth". Discuss the lies told here.
Discuss the nature of truth. Like Biggers, you're nothing but a
posing freak playing games: if you had a molecule of spiritual
awareness, you would not be so dishonest and manipulative.
You are an asshole. Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole.
As for reading, hell, I practice. Killed a couple afternoons in Ukiah
at the Shrine of Ten Thousand Buddhas. You ought to check it out
sometime. Had a lovely time with a few JuBus, chanted with the
Chinese, discussed Truth with the monk.
You would not understand, nor would you be welcomed as I was. People
who have an authentic, deep spiritual life recognize others who do.
They also recognize lying, dishonest, manipulative assholes. They
pray for you. I know better: there is no hope for the freaks of rsa.

Old August 17th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

twobuddha wrote:
Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole.

You're really not up to speed on the whole concept, are you? If you
are paying your advisor or trading, you may want to reconsider your
choice in mentors. If you are getting it for free, you're still paying
too high a price.

-klaus

Old August 17th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Aug 17, 10:17 am, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole.

You're really not up to speed on the whole concept, are you? If you
are paying your advisor or trading, you may want to reconsider your
choice in mentors. If you are getting it for free, you're still paying
too high a price.

-klaus

Shhh let him dig his own hole. It's funny. After all he's a godamn
****in ****ty **** **** Buddhist.

Old August 17th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 17, 9:50 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Aug 17, 10:17 am, klaus wrote:

twobuddha wrote:
Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole.

You're really not up to speed on the whole concept, are you? If you
are paying your advisor or trading, you may want to reconsider your
choice in mentors. If you are getting it for free, you're still paying
too high a price.

-klaus

Shhh let him dig his own hole. It's funny. After all he's a godamn
****in ****ty **** **** Buddhist.

"Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole" has got to be one
of the best TB lines of all time.

Old August 17th 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

On Aug 17, 10:17 am, klaus wrote:

twobuddha wrote:
Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole.

You're really not up to speed on the whole concept, are you? If you
are paying your advisor or trading, you may want to reconsider your
choice in mentors. If you are getting it for free, you're still paying
too high a price.

-klaus

Shhh let him dig his own hole. It's funny. After all he's a godamn
****in ****ty **** **** Buddhist.

"Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole" has got to be one
of the best TB lines of all time.

Worthy of kook status. Top ten.

-klaus

Old August 17th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.usenet.kooks
Richard Henry

On Aug 17, 10:17 am, klaus wrote:

twobuddha wrote:
Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole.

You're really not up to speed on the whole concept, are you? If you
are paying your advisor or trading, you may want to reconsider your
choice in mentors. If you are getting it for free, you're still paying
too high a price.

-klaus

Shhh let him dig his own hole. It's funny. After all he's a godamn
****in ****ty **** **** Buddhist.

"Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole" has got to be one
of the best TB lines of all time.

Worthy of kook status. Top ten.

I propose he be nominated for Kook of the Month on the basis of that
line alone.

Old August 17th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 17, 10:07 am, comadrejo wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Your "truth" is more like "Pravda", whatever comes out of your mouth
is "truth" than any form of Buddhist teachings about reality.

What utter bull****!! Another outright lie from a sick fraud playing
stupid games with spirituality.
Here is reality. You are a lying, manipulative asshole just like
Biggers, playing weird games with decent teachings to justify your
deranged insanity.

Discuss the lies told here.

There is an obvious conflict of what you think are truth, lies and
judgement, and other here who don't see your viewpoint. You are quite
intolerant and belligerent when people questioned some of your
characteristics and judgments.

I'm quite intolerant when people lie. You just lied. **** off,
freak.
Not viewpoints, asshole. Deliberate, manipulative, sick lies. As you
do so well.

Discuss the nature of truth. Like Biggers, you're nothing but a
posing freak playing games: if you had a molecule of spiritual
awareness, you would not be so dishonest and manipulative.

If anything Buddhism teaches, is not to be so judgmental, and to always
question the validity of your information to reach your conclusions.

If there is anything Buddhism teaches, it is to know the truth and
know a lying piece of **** when you see one. I see one.

You are an asshole.

Thanks, coming from you, that is a compliment.

Coming from you, any criticism of my spirituality is a compliment.

Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole.

I suggest reading what the golden rule of Buddhism entails. Any
Buddhist would feel shamed in stating or feeling what you just wrote.
Hence if you are interested in practicing Buddhist teachings, you need
to understand that hate and desire are things that are in conflict with
Buddhism.

Hence, if you are interested in Buddhist teachings, you have to stop
being a manipulative, dishonest asshole. Go **** yourself.

As for reading, hell, I practice. Killed a couple afternoons in Ukiah
at the Shrine of Ten Thousand Buddhas. You ought to check it out
sometime. Had a lovely time with a few JuBus, chanted with the
Chinese, discussed Truth with the monk.

That is great, but you still have no idea what Buddhism means, its
teachings, the point of the some of the chants, why tolerance is a main
tenet of the Buddhism.

I have a lot more idea than you do. As far as tolerance goes, you
seem to think I have to tolerate stalking, defamation, death threats,
gross lies, etc. You certainly do, and you practice that vileness.
Here is a clue to show you what a despicable asshole you a you
should be lecturinng the freaks who spew their filth. Instead, you
attack me for telling the truth.
Sick.
Typical.
You're a lot like Biggers, a complete fraud.

You would not understand, nor would you be welcomed as I was.

Once again, you fail to understand the foundations of Buddhist
teachings. You are revealing more of yourself than expressing any
learnings from Buddhism.

You are revealing that you are an asshole.

People who have an authentic, deep spiritual life recognize others who
do. They also recognize lying, dishonest, manipulative assholes.

They also recognized that putting some much rage and hate into people
they don't like is counter productive for their own spirituality and how
to benefit mankind. Recognizing them and putting labels on them diverts
from their path to enlightenment.

Gotta agree with you there. Then why are you attacking me, freak?
Gotcha, asshole.

They pray for you. I know better: there is no hope for the freaks of

rsa.

There is hope, and once again you don't even understand one of the four
noble truths of Buddha's teaching.. nor understand the tenets of
Mayahana Buddhism like bodhisattva, and who's shrine you were
worshipping at.

No hope for you, freak. You enjoy being a lying piece of ****.

I would suggest reading something more than the "Jew and the Lotus",if
you want to understand Buddhism better..

I would suggest you **** yourself.

Golden Rule of Buddhism:

If one wishes to follow the Buddha's teaching, he must not be egoistic
or self-willed, but should cherish feelings of good will toward all
alike. He should respect those who are worthy of respect, serve those
who are worthy of service, and treat all others with uniform kindness.

The four noble truths a

1. There is suffering.
2. There is cause for suffering.
3. There is cessation of suffering.
4. There is path leading to the cessation of suffering.

Scott's four noble truths:

1. You are an asshole.
2. Anyone who criticizes me without criticizing a fraud like Biggers
is an asshole.
3. There is never a cessation to freaks on rsa being assholes.
4. There is a path leading to cessation of being an asshole. I'm
pointing it out. First, stop lying.

And the ultimate truth regarding assholes like you:

**** yourself, freak.

Old August 17th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.usenet.kooks

On Aug 17, 10:17 am, klaus wrote:

twobuddha wrote:
Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole.

You're really not up to speed on the whole concept, are you? If you
are paying your advisor or trading, you may want to reconsider your
choice in mentors. If you are getting it for free, you're still paying
too high a price.

-klaus

Shhh let him dig his own hole. It's funny. After all he's a godamn
****in ****ty **** **** Buddhist.

"Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole" has got to be one
of the best TB lines of all time.

Worthy of kook status. Top ten.

I propose he be nominated for Kook of the Month on the basis of that
line alone.

Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole. Any decent human
being KNOWS you freaks are assholes.