CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

Old August 9th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:51:48 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Members of Inadmissible Classes include those who have been convicted
of MINOR OFFENCES (including shoplifting, theft, assault, dangerous
driving, unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of illegal
substances, etc.), or of INDICTABLE CRIMINAL OFFENCES (including
assault with a deadly weapon, manslaughter, etc.). As well, those who
have been convicted of DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI) are considered
Members of an Inadmissible Class. Driving while under the influence of
alcohol is regarded as an extremely serious offence in Canada."

From:
http://www.canadianembassy.org/immigration/inadmissible-en.asp

Oh, Horvie. You truly are so pathetic. I go to Canada all the time.
They run my name every single time I go.

Liar. Check the website. I seriously doubt that the gubmint would
allow you to have a passport, liar.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old August 9th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 10:18:53 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

He'll do it on his 50cc pocket bike.

1200 cc, actually. Full dress tourer. Tried to get on one of those
Kerrison bikes the other day in Ukiah, couldn't even run it.

Ha Ha Ha! Post some pics, liar.

Old August 9th 07, 10:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 8, 6:35 am, Richard Henry wrote:

I have been proactive on that front, even discussing "my stalker" in
job interviews. In the last round, when the conversation turned to
usenet as a useful source of information from peers, I pointed out
the possible dark side of such public discussions after which the
interviewer and I had a few laughs reading recent RSA threads.

Bull****. Bluff called. Name and phone number of whoever you
discussed that with. Amazing how stalkers accuse me of doing what
they do!!!!!!! Under no circumstances would you ever show your
pathological lying and stalking to anyone in any position to hire
you. What a laughable lie!
Lying again, Dickless Henry. But you could prove me wrong........name
and phone number. Sorta like when you claimed the Archbishop of San
Diego knew you.....

Translation: Graaaagh! Give me all your information, so I can stalk you!

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old August 9th 07, 10:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 8, 2:53 am, "ant" wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
On Aug 7, 4:54 pm, BrritSki wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Thanks for the threat. Archived and saved. Bluff called. Come
to Seattle, we'll set a meet.

Yeah, go to Seattle and he'll run your dog over.

If he can get his ****box car started.

He'll do it on his 50cc pocket bike.

1200 cc, actually. Full dress tourer. Tried to get on one of those
Kerrison bikes the other day in Ukiah, couldn't even run it.

And now it's a pancake bike.

Old August 11th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

twobuddha wrote:

Bert is great. Lost forty pounds

Smoking will do that for you. It's also an excellent exercise suppressant.

best shape in years

Flat?
Old August 11th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

twobuddha wrote:

Dated a local minister of a church I wandered into.

Will you be suing him later too?
Old August 11th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

twobuddha wrote:

I got a definite offer.

This isn't one of those truck-stop, bathroom stall door offers, is it?

You freaks have posted my home address on
hundreds of occasions. Show up, make good on your threats.

I'm pretty sure that the only person who has ever posted anything even
mildly threatening is Andy Pandy and you and he have seemed to kissed
and made up because of your mutual dislike of Ant.

Amazing how stalkers post empty promises and outright lies, then pose
as if they are men.

Yeah, you noticed that too, all those lies and empty threats.

Which is why you are all so terrified of me.

If you are to be believed, you lack the resources to travel to Utah,
much less to Hawaii. I don't think your impotent homo-erotic fantasys
can swim here.
Old August 11th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

twobuddha wrote:

You big silly maroon. Ant hides her location from YOU because you are
are a stalker. Anybody else could meet Ant for pint and a cheeseburger
any time we were in town. And it's not like she teaches under an "Nom
de Ski"

Silly goose!

Bull****. Bluff called. Name and phone number of whoever you
discussed that with. Amazing how stalkers accuse me of doing what
they do!!!!!!!

Funny that. Funny too, but I doubt Ant will be providing any personal
information to a known stalker like yourself.
Old August 17th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 10, 6:06 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Dated a local minister of a church I wandered into.

Will you be suing him later too?

Him? Sue? How pathetic, Davy. What a dickless, laughable freak you
are.

Old August 17th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 10, 6:19 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
I got a definite offer.

This isn't one of those truck-stop, bathroom stall door offers, is it?

How pathetic. How Davey.

You freaks have posted my home address on

hundreds of occasions. Show up, make good on your threats.

I'm pretty sure that the only person who has ever posted anything even
mildly threatening is Andy Pandy and you and he have seemed to kissed
and made up because of your mutual dislike of Ant.

Outright lie and total bull****. Show up, make good on your threats,
freak.

Amazing how stalkers post empty promises and outright lies, then pose
as if they are men.

Yeah, you noticed that too, all those lies and empty threats.

Amazing how stalkers post empty promises and outright lies, and then
pose as if they are men, stalker.

Which is why you are all so terrified of me.

If you are to be believed, you lack the resources to travel to Utah,
much less to Hawaii. I don't think your impotent homo-erotic fantasys
can swim here.

How pathetic, Davey. Actually thinking of coming over in a couple
weeks, anniversary of my Dad's death. Give me a verifiable identity,
and I'll set up a meet. I've got an old buddy from Whistler who lives
there now, thinks you are a dickless asshole coward.
Amazing how many people think that about you, freak.
Now go **** yourself, Dickless Dave.