CHEAP(ER) WHISTLER LIFT TICKETS ANYONE?

Old December 26th 03, 12:03 PM
lub2ski420

Default CHEAP(ER) WHISTLER LIFT TICKETS ANYONE?

Hi everyone,
Don't be too jelous, but I am going to Whistler for a 2 week ski trip
and would like some help finding a way to save some money on lift
tickets to be able to pay for the trip! I know I can get $5 off from
7/11 stores, but I am looking for either an 8 of 10 day or 10 of 12
day ticket, and would like some help!!! Does anyone have a way to
help me out? Please let me know before I leave on Feb 1, 2004.
Thanks for your help!
luv2ski420
Old December 26th 03, 06:15 PM
chpsho89

Simon, You can buy a Gold pass from a Vancouver sporting goods
store(details at the Whistler site or call)in the Landes-something
Mall. While your buddy waits for the luggage at the airport, you jump
on a local bus and get the passes. I was able to get the route on the
web. It is reasonably affordable and gets you five days of skiing and
discounts on lifts after. Another added benefit, you can get half off
lifts at Mammoth, too. I did this in 2001. Well worth it!
Old December 28th 03, 04:43 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:06:59 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

I have it on good authority that you are "owned" yourself. You'll have
to read another post here to get the details.

Your authority is the same authority as every other vile lie here. Clue
time. If you are so desperate you have to lie to take me on, I own you.
You are my bitch. Bark. NOW!

Dance some more, Trunky. Michael Jackson is going under. You're
next.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old December 28th 03, 01:10 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 22:16:41 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Clue time, bitch. Bitches make false allegations of molesting children,
bitch. I own you.

You don't own jack. You dance when I clap my hands.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old December 28th 03, 07:51 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 08:54:58 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

You dance when I clap my hands.

Actually, I tell the truth when you lie. Then you lie some more. Bitch.

No lies. Dance some more, Trunky.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old December 29th 03, 02:57 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:06:24 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

No lies.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You are so funny, behatch.
Actually, I tell the truth when you lie. Then you lie some more. Bitch.

I posted a URL with an 888 number that anyone can check out, Trunky.
Keep lying and dancing, Trunky.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe