Ping: Sam Seiber

Old February 7th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bumpfreaq

Default Ping: Sam Seiber

Care to introduce me to your beloved? I'm thinking Tuesday 2.19

Thanks,
Chris

Old February 7th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

bumpfreaq wrote:

Care to introduce me to your beloved? I'm thinking Tuesday 2.19

Sam's married? Who knew?

//Walt
Old February 7th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bumpfreaq

On Feb 7, 1:11 pm, Walt wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:
Care to introduce me to your beloved? I'm thinking Tuesday 2.19

Sam's married? Who knew?

//Walt

Yeah, and while I wouldn't describe his beloved as Grand Tetons.....
she does have HUGE....... tracts of land.

Chris

Old February 8th 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sam Seiber

bumpfreaq wrote:

Care to introduce me to your beloved? I'm thinking Tuesday 2.19

Hmmm, sounds like a plan. I just hope we can get Ullr to pay a
visit to the Colorado Mountains and not Denver. I normally get there
around 7:30AM for a cup of Joe before starting the day. As always,
I am the guy with the distinctive hat and the black Colorado Rockies
coat.

Sam "Winter Park was quite nice last Monday" Seiber
Old February 8th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bumpfreaq

On Feb 8, 12:26 pm, Sam Seiber wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:

Care to introduce me to your beloved? I'm thinking Tuesday 2.19

Hmmm, sounds like a plan. I just hope we can get Ullr to pay a
visit to the Colorado Mountains and not Denver. I normally get there
around 7:30AM for a cup of Joe before starting the day. As always,
I am the guy with the distinctive hat and the black Colorado Rockies
coat.

Sam "Winter Park was quite nice last Monday" Seiber

Hey Sam,

Thanks for replying. I'll be leaving Michigan on the 18th and
hopefully leaving Ogallala early on the 19th. I'm figuring that'll
get me to the ticket window by noon. Do you think you'll still be on
the mountain at that time?

Thanks,
Chris
Ten days

Old February 18th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sam

Default Ping: Sam Seiber (From Sam at Home)

"bumpfreaq" wrote in news:1170958488.366977.156110
@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com:
Hey Sam,

Thanks for replying. I'll be leaving Michigan on the 18th and
hopefully leaving Ogallala early on the 19th. I'm figuring that'll
get me to the ticket window by noon. Do you think you'll still be on
the mountain at that time?

Sorry about the possible too late reply. I know I would be departing
Loveland no more than 2 hours after Noon. After 2 feet new (this week),
everyone
in Denver crawled out of the woodwork today. Busiest I have seen the
place, pretty much EVER. Lift lines everywhere. Not the ugly Vail
lines, but 3 or 5 minutes. Pretty long! The drive back to Denver
tomorrow afternoon looks to be ugly, traffic wise, not conditions.
Maybe my best bet is to hit Chair 1 between Noon & Noon:30.
We have a few inches due tonite. Highs of 25 at my Beloved Monday.
Today was great, tomorrow should be might fine as well.
You do like soft snow? Thought so.

Sam "I skied Loveland Today" Seiber

Ping Mike S. [email protected] Alpine Skiing 8 May 18th 05 05:04 PM
Ping Yunlong and Foot Fred Alpine Skiing 8 May 14th 05 02:24 PM
Ping, Foot2Foot VtSkier Alpine Skiing 38 April 29th 05 03:06 PM
Ping Mr. Robert Lee lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 14 April 16th 05 01:28 AM
Ping Ping Walt Alpine Skiing 11 May 14th 04 03:37 PM