Breckenridge Lodging Condominium For Rent

Old October 2nd 03, 05:44 AM
Mike Sheikh

Default Breckenridge Lodging Condominium For Rent

Our Breckenridge Condo is still available for most of the year.
Please visit our website:

http://www.the-lift.com
----

Breckenridge, Colorado. We own a two bedroom C3 bath condo which we
rent by the week directly to skiers, bypassing the management
companies (which, by the way, charge up to 40% or more to
manage condos here.)

In order to make best use of the condo, and to keep our rates
as low as possible, we rent it by the week (arrive on Saturday,
leave the following Saturday). Rates are as follows:

Nov 3 thru Dec 20 $215
Dec 20 thru Jan 3 $425
Jan 3 thru Feb 11 $235
Feb 11 thru Feb 28 $260
Feb 28 thru Apr 3 $310
Low Season $210
Summer $100

We can also rent by the day with a 4 or 5 night minimum. Call
us or E-mail for specifics.

The Breckenridge Lodging companies in Breckenridge charge up to
$550/day
for units in our complex! So, it really can same you lots of money to
rent directly from the owner.

"A great place! Fabulous skiing. Thanks so much."
Joeseph Christianson

"We had a great vacation, the condo was just what we expected,
cozy, comfortable, & great location."
Family of 5

"Place, area, location was great."
The Arisilli's Family

"Thanks for use of your condo - very nice."
Bob Mollreal

"Great place."
Melany Hoffer

"Be back next year."
Mary and Karen Dunbar

Nearby Attractions:

Breckenridge is a beautiful authentic 135 year old mining
town with lovely restored Victorian style archetecture.

It is known for its fantastic shopping and its great dining
and lively night life.

From town catch the FREE bus to Keystone, Arapahoe Basin,
or Copper Mountain Ski areas and many other Summit County
attractions.

Breckenridge built a six million dollar "State
of the Art" Recreation Center. There is indoor tennis,
racketball, 2 swimming pools, workout machines, gymnasium,
etc... All available for your enjoyment at very reasonable
rates.

The Breckenridge Nordic Ski Center is a very short walk
from your complex. Enjoy cross country skiing or the
dinner sleigh ride.

Ice Skating is available in Breckenridge at the Maggie Pond.
Kids enjoy sledding on the hill in the Breckenridge town park.

Check out our Breckenridge Lodging Web Page at:
http://www.the-lift.com