It's About Time

Old September 12th 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Default It's About Time

On Sep 8, 12:58 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:58 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article 4AqEi.137266$fJ5.115250@pd7urf1no,

Norm wrote:

I trust you 2 freeloaders remembered to invite someone who is able to pick
up the tab?

What makes you think we're freeloaders? You've been reading too much bull****
on r.s.a. I assure you I am not posting this from my mother's basement. She
is making a bank deposit for me in the morning. It's just to save me a trip
to the bank. There is no Wells Fargo in JH. The nearest Wells Fargo is 50
miles south of here. She can transfer funds with a phone call. I'm sure
Scott has plenty of money. I have plenty of money. What makes you bring up
finance? Hell, with market volitility IBM was only off a couple of bucks a pop
today, and the Dow is down 2 1/2% on the day. You poor assholes that are
waiting to retire before you go skiing are on the wrong track. You're wasting
your life. Go buy a ski pass.

Waiting to retire? I have already retired twice. I just keep getting
better offers.- Hide quoted text -

And I've already had enough ski passes to last me a lifetime. I'm
moving on.

Old September 17th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 6, 9:43 pm, pigo wrote:
I think it's time we suck trunky back in so we can make more fun of
him. Post your best "surefire" methods of bringing him back in from
the past. Maybe we can keep track and see which ones work best?

How about I visit Jeff and talk about what an insane, deranged, wet
brained nut job you are, freak?

Old September 17th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 6, 9:51 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"pigo" wrote in message

ps.com...

I think it's time we suck trunky back in so we can make more fun of
him. Post your best "surefire" methods of bringing him back in from
the past. Maybe we can keep track and see which ones work best?

Grow up.

Wow. Somebody making sense about Thompson. Amazing.

Old September 17th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 6, 11:23 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article om,

pigo wrote:
I think it's time we suck trunky back in so we can make more fun of
him. Post your best "surefire" methods of bringing him back in from
the past. Maybe we can keep track and see which ones work best?

I think that would be like doing a rain dance to make it rain. (with no
disrespect to the religious beliefs of the "American-Indian-Americans)
but I really don't thing anything compels Scott to post except Scott.

If Scott isn't posting it means he is
1) Dead
2) Incapacitated
3) Somewhere where there is no internet access
4) With a friend who is genuinely trying to help him

I really hope it's number 4.

Dave

5. Disgusted with sick freaks like this dickless assholes.
6. Trying to be spiritual during the high holidays, very difficult to
do when I swim in this ********.
7. Bored with ****ing with pathological liars, psychopaths, and
insane usenet wack jobs.
8. On a wonderful motorcycle trip and having too much fun to ****
with you, except when it is raining in Ketchum....
9. Tired of repeating myself, but I'll do so anyway: **** yourself,
you dickless, nutless freak.

Old September 17th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 7, 4:56 am, "ant" wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
If Scott isn't posting it means he is
1) Dead
2) Incapacitated
3) Somewhere where there is no internet access
4) With a friend who is genuinely trying to help him

I really hope it's number 4.

It's number 3.

None of the others would stop him.

Another despicable lie from the ugliest bitch in the Universe.
NOTHING will stop her from ripping people off, stalking, defaming,
lying, and being fugly.

Old September 17th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 7, 10:39 pm, "Norm" wrote:
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message

In article om,
pigo wrote:
I think it's time we suck trunky back in so we can make more fun of
him. Post your best "surefire" methods of bringing him back in from
the past. Maybe we can keep track and see which ones work best?

We're haveing dinner next week together in JH.

I trust you 2 freeloaders remembered to invite someone who is able to pick
up the tab?

Hey, bitch? Where were you? You could show up and beg to buy dinner
to avoid getting your nuts fed to you.
BTW, I bought.

Old September 17th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

On Sep 17, 7:48 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Sep 6, 9:43 pm, pigo wrote:

How about I visit Jeff and talk about what an insane, deranged, wet
brained nut job you are, freak?

Now there's a conversation that will go down in history - Tell me did
this take place over cartons of day old milk in the local soup kitchen
or where you discussing it in the bathroom stalls at the local Taco
Bell.

Old September 17th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Norm wrote:

I trust you 2 freeloaders remembered to invite someone who is able to pick
up the tab?
What makes you think we're freeloaders? You've been reading too much bull****
on r.s.a. I assure you I am not posting this from my mother's basement. She
is making a bank deposit for me in the morning. It's just to save me a trip
to the bank. There is no Wells Fargo in JH. The nearest Wells Fargo is 50
miles south of here. She can transfer funds with a phone call.

Goodness, isn't technology wonderful !
I've been doing that for at least 15 years...

I'm sure Scott has plenty of money.

I'm not, unless he just cashed in a San Diego Catholic cheque (if he
didn't, I bet he's down there trying to figure out how to scam some of
that payout).

I have plenty of money. What makes you bring up
finance? Hell, with market volitility IBM was only off a couple of bucks a pop
today, and the Dow is down 2 1/2% on the day. You poor assholes that are
waiting to retire before you go skiing are on the wrong track. You're wasting
your life. Go buy a ski pass.

Waiting to retire? I have already retired twice. I just keep getting
better offers.

Yeah, I retired almost 3 years ago to a villa in the foothills behind
the Italian Riviera. With pool. All paid for and shared with my wife
with whom I celebrate 30 years of marriage this year as well as our 60th
birthdays.

Only a 5 hour drive max. from all the top Alpine ski resorts, arguably
the best skiing in the world, but I have other things in my life besides
skiing, like friends and family, so I don't have a season pass, I just
ski when I want and where I want.

What pathetic lies and defamations. How desperate. Shame the
supposed bishop you supposedly met didn't see this crap: he would have
damned you to hell. Though there is no need.
I feel sorry for your **** of a wife. She has to be a sick as you

Old September 17th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 8, 3:06 am, "ant" wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
In article om,
pigo wrote:
I think it's time we suck trunky back in so we can make more fun of
him. Post your best "surefire" methods of bringing him back in from
the past. Maybe we can keep track and see which ones work best?

We're haveing dinner next week together in JH. I'll ask him in
person. Probably all it will take is butt time in front of the
computer instead of on his bike. You can quote me.

Ah, he's on the bike. That explains it. Putting along, he could be typing
and wardriving for access. Maybe his laptop doesn't do wireless. or he
hasn't found the button.

Maybe ****ing with freaks like you truly disgusts me. Almost as much
as the thought of ****ing you, you fugly ****. Nothing more
disgusting than that....

Old September 17th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 8, 5:36 am, Harry wrote:
On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 20:06:58 +1000, "ant"
wrote this crap:

Ah, he's on the bike. That explains it. Putting along, he could be typing
and wardriving for access. Maybe his laptop doesn't do wireless. or he
hasn't found the button.

He's probably in jail, somewhere. And he's not allowed library
privileges because he was caught abusing some of the inmates.

Damn, Horvie, you sure have a fixation on jail abuse. Must have been
a bitch sucking off everybody for the two years you just spent getting
boned by Bubba, eh?
Now go **** yourself. Or wait for Bubba to get released....

First Time Kid JayD Nordic Skiing 3 February 12th 07 01:43 AM
Best time to buy Avarice Alpine Skiing 4 February 16th 06 03:06 AM
Now. It's time. Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 5 March 25th 04 12:37 AM
Next time I'll pay more attention to the half-time show Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 15 February 4th 04 04:38 AM
It's Time Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 14 August 16th 03 04:44 AM