Reporting Internet Harrassment

Old November 21st 03, 03:05 PM
Richard Henry

Default Reporting Internet Harrassment

Copied from another newsgroup:

Those who are [He who is] being harassed on rsa might want to
consider reporting the harassment he

http://www.cybercrime.gov/reporting.htm

Even if the harasser ["it"] lives in another country, perhaps "it" can
be pursued via the cooperation of the FBI and that country's
equivalent.

Check your country for similar avenues.

Old November 22nd 03, 04:57 AM
Bert Hoff

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
Copied from another newsgroup:

Those who are [He who is] being harassed on rsa might want to
consider reporting the harassment he

http://www.cybercrime.gov/reporting.htm

Even if the harasser ["it"] lives in another country, perhaps "it" can
be pursued via the cooperation of the FBI and that country's
equivalent.

Check your country for similar avenues.

That's handy for me to know ... for Alex Heney, Vern/Dave and Richard
P.Henry, for starters ... Vern/Dave has started up his on-line harassment
again in the past couple of days.

Bert

Old November 22nd 03, 11:25 AM
Vern93

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

That's handy for me to know ... for Alex Heney, Vern/Dave and Richard
P.Henry, for starters ... Vern/Dave has started up his on-line harassment
again in the past couple of days.

Bert

1) Please stop lying about me.

2) Apologize for lying about me.

3) Discuss problems you may or may not have "elsewhere"... elsewhere.

Dave
Old November 22nd 03, 02:22 PM
Richard Henry

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
Copied from another newsgroup:

Those who are [He who is] being harassed on rsa might want to
consider reporting the harassment he

http://www.cybercrime.gov/reporting.htm

Even if the harasser ["it"] lives in another country, perhaps "it" can
be pursued via the cooperation of the FBI and that country's
equivalent.

Check your country for similar avenues.

That's handy for me to know ... for Alex Heney, Vern/Dave and Richard
P.Henry, for starters ... Vern/Dave has started up his on-line harassment
again in the past couple of days.

You mean "harrassment" like "It is amazing just how quickly you can realize
what's really important to you"?

Old November 22nd 03, 03:54 PM
scottabe

in article UaLvb.7139$m24.0@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 11/22/03 7:22 AM:

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
Copied from another newsgroup:

Those who are [He who is] being harassed on rsa might want to
consider reporting the harassment he

http://www.cybercrime.gov/reporting.htm

Even if the harasser ["it"] lives in another country, perhaps "it" can
be pursued via the cooperation of the FBI and that country's
equivalent.

Check your country for similar avenues.

That's handy for me to know ... for Alex Heney, Vern/Dave and Richard
P.Henry, for starters ... Vern/Dave has started up his on-line harassment
again in the past couple of days.

You mean "harrassment" like "It is amazing just how quickly you can realize
what's really important to you"?

Stalking again, eh? Clue time. It is important to you that you be allowed
to manipulate and con people by acting civilly on mens. But we know you for
what you a psychopaths, pathological liars, terminal assholes. So we ban
you on general principle. Which is what a newsgroup moderated by ethical
people does. Unethical people judge the post no matter how vile the poster,
like rsa.terrorist.

Old November 22nd 03, 03:55 PM
scottabe

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.049cd9d41982c68e944a2cb1bfd6285d@1069 517840.cotse.net, Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 11/22/03 8:17 AM:

Bert Hoff wrote:

That's handy for me to know ... for Alex Heney, Vern/Dave and Richard
P.Henry, for starters ... Vern/Dave has started up his on-line

harassment
again in the past couple of days.

SodomBert, you're back. I thought Ishie told you not to post here
anymore.

Did you sick stalking obsessed wackos have a good time email bombing here in
your insane attempts to silence us?
How pathetic can you get? You ain't got the balls to try and shut me up in
person, so you resort to terrorist acts? What a coward!

Old November 22nd 03, 04:56 PM
Vern93

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Please stop stalking on mens.

Please don't discuss mensbbs on RSA. Haven't we been through this
before?

You know how pathetic you look when you get,
your posts pulled, post again, get it pulled, post again, get it pulled,
then get up at 4:30 in the ****ing morning to post your manipulative crap
again?

Actually, I was going to bed. I don't sleep much.

2) Apologize for lying about me.

You're a stalker. That's not a lie. You are obsessed about being banned
from a place where decent people are allowed and you are banned.

Are you referring to that place where people are making accusations and
counter accusations of pedophilia and child molestation? We've all
asked you and Bert not to talk about your "dirty laundry" and "goings
on" "over there" here.

Stay out of elsewhere and we will. Stalk us there and we will discuss your
stalking here, because this place is the home group of the people who stalk
us.

Please don't bring brings your mensbbs issues here.

Now to review:
You and Bert should:

1) Stop lying about me.

Old November 22nd 03, 05:05 PM
scottabe

in article , Vern93
at
wrote on 11/22/03 9:56 AM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Please stop stalking on mens.

Please don't discuss mensbbs on RSA. Haven't we been through this
before?

We sure have. You keep stalking on mens, and I keep informing you that you
are a stalker. Stop stalking. No please involved. Stalk. Stalk. Stalk.
What part of "**** off, we don't want you and we think you are an asshole"
don't you understand?

You know how pathetic you look when you get,
your posts pulled, post again, get it pulled, post again, get it pulled,
then get up at 4:30 in the ****ing morning to post your manipulative crap
again?

Actually, I was going to bed. I don't sleep much.

You know how pathetic you look? The same post, reposted three times, pulled
three times. Can you take a hint, asshole?

2) Apologize for lying about me.

You're a stalker. That's not a lie. You are obsessed about being banned
from a place where decent people are allowed and you are banned.

Are you referring to that place where people are making accusations and
counter accusations of pedophilia and child molestation? We've all
asked you and Bert not to talk about your "dirty laundry" and "goings
on" "over there" here.

WE? Who's we, asshole? The terrorists who think they own rsa?

Stay out of elsewhere and we will. Stalk us there and we will discuss your
stalking here, because this place is the home group of the people who stalk
us.

Please don't bring brings your mensbbs issues here.

Please don't stalk me. Anywhere. Unless you want to do it physically, in
person. Which will never happen, seeing as you ain't even got the balls to
identify yourself.

Now to review:
You and Bert should:

1) Stop lying about me.

2) Apologize for lying about me.

3) Discuss problems you may or may not have "elsewhere"... elsewhere.

Now to review:

You and your sick friends should:

1. **** yourself.

2. Stop stalking.