Best Ski Movie of the Year

Old October 8th 08, 10:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default Best Ski Movie of the Year

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 22:18:34 -0500, (Jeff Davis)
wrote this crap:

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

where you will be Vailized, since you have supped with the Prophet
(and skied on his tickets, too).

I didn't forget. I outgrew Colorado skiing when I was 7 and moved to Utah.

You ran away from home and joined the circus? That explains a lot.

I outgrew Utah when I was 12 and moved home to Wyoming. That was 1967.
Let's see... What happened in 1967? Oh yeah. 1st Tram ever at JH.

You were 12 in 1967? Old fart.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old October 8th 08, 10:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 21:24:49 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I got my first bj in 1967. A far more historical and important
moment.

I hope you paid the guy enough for cigarettes.

Old October 8th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

wrote this crap:

I got my first bj in 1967. *A far more historical and important
moment.

I hope you paid the guy enough for cigarettes.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

I don't think he had to pay. He just forced his little brother to do
it, according to reports anyway.
Old October 9th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:07:38 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

I hope you paid the guy enough for cigarettes.

I don't think he had to pay. He just forced his little brother to do
it, according to reports anyway.

Even I find that offensive. His mother probably did it, Then made
him get her some liquor.

Old October 9th 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote in message

wrote this crap:

I got my first bj in 1967.

I bet you still remember what it tasted like.

Old October 9th 08, 10:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 23:05:48 -0700, "Norm"
wrote this crap:

wrote this crap:

I got my first bj in 1967.

I bet you still remember what it tasted like.

The booze and cigarettes probably prevented that.

Old October 11th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

You were 12 in 1967? Old fart.

That's what it takes to ski over 50 years. This is my 51st ski season.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old October 11th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 8, 4:55*am, A mighty Hungarian wrote:

You were 12 in 1967? *Old fart.

Hmmmmmm? I was 13.