NE MN Conditions

Old January 17th 04, 12:35 PM
Greg Fangel

Default NE MN Conditions

For those of you that aren't familiar with the great trails in NE MN, here
is a link to some photos from yesterday. It's snowed most every day for the
past 7 days. There are 300k of trails within one hour of Grand Marais, MN.
The link below is for the 65k Sugarbush Trail system near Tofte. Birkie
elite skier, Jeff Lynch is the groomer and takes great pride in keeping the
trails in fantastic shape.

24-36" of new snow has fallen in the past 7 days. We are in the lake effect
micro-clime of Lake Superior's north shore.

www.sugarbushtrail.org

http://www.sugarbushtrail.org/photos...4/skitrail.htm

Greg Fangel

Old January 17th 04, 01:19 PM
Greg Fangel

How in the heck did Potter's message get into my post?

Here's what i posted in the original message.

=============

For those of you that aren't familiar with the great trails in NE MN, here
is a link to some photos from yesterday. It's snowed most every day for the
past 7 days. There are 300k of trails within one hour of Grand Marais, MN.
The link below is for the 65k Sugarbush Trail system near Tofte. Birkie
elite skier, Jeff Lynch is the groomer and takes great pride in keeping the
trails in fantastic shape.

24-36" of new snow has fallen in the past 7 days. We are in the lake effect
micro-clime of Lake Superior's north shore.

www.sugarbushtrail.org

http://www.sugarbushtrail.org/photos...4/skitrail.htm

Greg Fangel

"Greg Fangel" wrote in message
Oops, sorry for forgetting Zach!

And we have some cool wax pros here, too.

And some top racers.

We're doin' fine.

Even with the Physics buffs in the crowd.

No, they're all needed, of course.

---But really I meant Inter/Natl *TEAM* coaches. You know, like with a

country behind
em.

--

Jeff Potter
****

Old January 17th 04, 09:33 PM
Chequama Mama

Suuure, you guys couldn't have gotten that wonderful snow and the
attached great conditions before I spent a week up there skiing on ice
and rocks with my family.

Man, conditions look 500% better now, though I bet the "jumps" that I
got "wicked air" off of on the back side of homestead are toned down now
though.

Paul

Greg Fangel wrote:
For those of you that aren't familiar with the great trails in NE MN, here
is a link to some photos from yesterday. It's snowed most every day for the
past 7 days. There are 300k of trails within one hour of Grand Marais, MN.
The link below is for the 65k Sugarbush Trail system near Tofte. Birkie
elite skier, Jeff Lynch is the groomer and takes great pride in keeping the
trails in fantastic shape.

24-36" of new snow has fallen in the past 7 days. We are in the lake effect
micro-clime of Lake Superior's north shore.

www.sugarbushtrail.org

http://www.sugarbushtrail.org/photos...4/skitrail.htm

Greg Fangel

--