Mounting Pilot classic bindings

Old January 28th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
chrism

Default Mounting Pilot classic bindings

Just wondering whether I should mount these with the front bar on the
balance point, as with Profil bindings. Before anybody suggests I
should get a shop to do it, there isn't a shop in the UK that I'd
trust - the one time I got some mounted they did it all wrong, so I
have learned to do it myself, and am quite competent.
Old February 1st 08, 09:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
chrism

Sorry - totally lost on me!

Is there really nobody on here who has (or is prepared to give me) any
info on mounting these?
Old February 1st 08, 12:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
dardruba

chrism wrote:
Is there really nobody on here who has (or is prepared to give me) any
info on mounting these?

Easy now Chris, its the middle of the ski season and we have snow!!

I don't have Pilot so I can't help.
You dont say where you're located but I'd suggest you contact the clubs at Aviemore
or Huntly and ask their advice or even ask them who fits their Pilot bindings.
Mike