So Quiet Here

Old July 10th 14, 03:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default So Quiet Here

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:59:20 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 10:27:54 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 5:44:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I just like Brazilian bikinis. I buy a lot of them for my girlfriend.

Here's a picture of her and me taken on Memorial Day.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/736887...n/photostream/

Put a shine on those sandals, soldier.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

I was researching boot camp leggings today. How do you think they would go with sandals?
Old July 10th 14, 10:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 20:15:49 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:59:20 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 10:27:54 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry

Here's a picture of her and me taken on Memorial Day.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/736887...n/photostream/

Put a shine on those sandals, soldier.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

I was researching boot camp leggings today. How do you think they would go with sandals?

Yuck. Nobody wears leggings with sandals. I certainly hope you were
joking.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old July 10th 14, 04:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:59:20 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 10:27:54 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry

Here's a picture of her and me taken on Memorial Day.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/736887...n/photostream/

Put a shine on those sandals, soldier.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

I was researching boot camp leggings today. How do you think they would go with sandals?

Yuck. Nobody wears leggings with sandals. I certainly hope you were

joking.

I think they would look sharp (as long as they are in good shape and properly cleaned) and they would provide some protection against sun, thorns, and dog bites for the ankles (ignoring the toes sticking out, of course).

I wore them in boot camp like these guys
http://www.history.navy.mil/museums/...63-101-GLK.JPG
but I don't remember what happened to them then. I assume we checked them back in with our bedding on graduation day.
Old July 10th 14, 05:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/736887...n/photostream/

Put a shine on those sandals, soldier.
Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

I was researching boot camp leggings today.

How do you think they would go with sandals?

Yuck. Nobody wears leggings with sandals. I certainly hope you were

joking.

I think they would look sharp (as long as they are in goo
shape and properly cleaned) and they would provide some
protection against sun, thorns, and dog bites for the ankles
(ignoring the toes sticking out, of course).

Wuss.

I don't get aggravation from poison ivy, you sissy.

I don't hang out with you sissy boys and losers.

Here's a pic of my smoking hot girlfriend and me on Memorial Day,
loser.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/736887...n/photostream/

Don't drink and drive. Unless you have a good cup holder.
Old July 10th 14, 05:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 7/10/14 9:47 AM, Richard Henry wrote:
http://www.history.navy.mil/museums/...63-101-GLK.JPG

Who are those children?

Old July 11th 14, 12:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 10:51:32 AM UTC-7, lal_truckee wrote:
On 7/10/14 9:47 AM, Richard Henry wrote:

http://www.history.navy.mil/museums/...63-101-GLK.JPG

Who are those children?

I went to Boot Camp at Great Lakes about a year after this picture, Feb-Apr 1969. We looked pretty much like that.
Old July 12th 14, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 6:36:30 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 07:36:48 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

I think the media will give us 18 minutes of silence.

And now there is an email of her telling people to be careful about what they put in emails. Just too funny. And while the crime is bad enough. There is the extra weight of obvious burying of the story by the state run media. Can you imagine the scenario were this part of a conservative conspiracy, as opposed to against conservatives, emerging?

And on a more fun note. I'm thinking of going to the Dachshund races soon. Should be hilarious. Too bad we can't post pictures here. Maybe we'd get more than 2 posts per month?

Old July 12th 14, 09:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

wrote this crap:

I think the media will give us 18 minutes of silence.

And now there is an email of her telling people to be careful about
what they put in emails. Just too funny. And while the crime is bad
enough. There is the extra weight of obvious burying of the story by
the state run media. Can you imagine the scenario were this part of a
conservative conspiracy, as opposed to against conservatives,
emerging?

Again, nobody died at Watergate. The more Obomination news I hear the
angrier I get. Our government doesn't have to be our friend, but
goddammit it shouldn't be our enemy.

And on a more fun note. I'm thinking of going to the Dachshund races
soon. Should be hilarious. Too bad we can't post pictures here. Maybe
we'd get more than 2 posts per month?

There's always facebook. Or you can post a link to google photos or
something. I once clocked a full-size dachshund sprinting flat-out at 7
mph. Perhaps the athletic ones go a bit faster.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Nothing in the universe can withstand the relentless application
Old July 13th 14, 01:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:24:35 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

Again, nobody died at Watergate. The more Obomination news I hear the
angrier I get. Our government doesn't have to be our friend, but
goddammit it shouldn't be our enemy.

It's even becoming apparent to the more thinking supporters and those that accept political correctness as legitimate that there is something wrong here. It's not a big leap to think that they could be next.

There's always facebook. Or you can post a link to google photos or
something. I once clocked a full-size dachshund sprinting flat-out at 7
mph. Perhaps the athletic ones go a bit faster.

Yeah, well, you know facebook. Though we've come to accept the impotence of our mental deficient, there is still the abundance of caution thing. What about when it gets diagnose as terminal? Best to keep information close.

My dachshunds are 12 and 17 pounds. Full size goes about 30. That's hauling ass on 2" legs!!!!

Maybe I'll get a non traceable photo link or add them to Horvath's?